Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,470 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:32 AM

Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? (5111 Views)

Tecno Phantom Z (A7) Specs, Features, Price And Where To Buy / Tecno Phantom N9 (Tab) discussion thread / Samsung S3 vs Tecno Phantom A (f7) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Matex(m): 8:39am On Jul 28, 2014
Phantom Z Specifications.
Camera resolution16MP Rear Camera, 8MP front Camera
FlashRear Camera( Dual Flash), Front camera LED flash
Processor2.0GHz Octa-core(cool Cortex-A7
Screen5.2" Super AMOLED Full HD Screen with Gorilla Glass
Back CoverLeather grain textured
KeyboardTouchScreen
OS versionAndroid 4.4.2
OS NameAndroid Kit-kat
SoundDolby Digital Sound System
SIMDual Mini Sim
Audio Port3.5mm
2G NetworkGSM 900 / 1800
3G NetworkHSDPA 2100
FrequencyGPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
RAM2GB
Internal Memory32GB
Expandable MemoryUp to 32GB
Ear Jack3.5mm Jack
BluetoothVersion 3.0
WifiYes
Location GPSYes
Battery Capacity2,500 MAh or 4,500 MAh
Standby Talk-Time300HRS standby time, 26HRS talk time
FM RadioYes

2 Likes

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by texazzpete(m): 9:32am On Jul 28, 2014
LMAO, anyone would be mad to pay 58k for a Tecno Phantom Z when you can snag a new Galaxy S4 for 68k with better specs, better screen, better camera, better build quality, better software, better custom ROM support and guaranteed updates to Android L and beyond.

Is anyone really that cheap that they would give up so many improvements just for 10k?

Abeg, let them even increase the prices after the pre-order period. Fools and their money are soon parted cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 10:34am On Jul 28, 2014
You Dont know what you are saying, do you know that it is people like you That Don't like progress . This tecno people have tried for Nigerians . Mscheeeeeeeeeeew

texazzpete: LMAO, anyone would be mad to pay 58k for a Tecno Phantom Z when you can snag a new Galaxy S4 for 68k with better specs, better screen, better camera, better build quality, better software, better custom ROM support and guaranteed updates to Android L and beyond.

Is anyone really that cheap that they would give up so many improvements just for 10k?

Abeg, let them even increase the prices after the pre-order period. Fools and their money are soon parted cheesy
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by Hotdiamond(m): 12:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
frebor:

Internal memory is 8GB

Having used the Xiaomi for a short period, it boils down to a personal opinion. For someone who has caught the Tecno bug, you no go sabi if na your papa farm big pass when you never come my papa farm.

There are lots and lots of quality phones from other manufacturers, i wouldn't pay 57k for a Tecno lailai. What do you say about:
Elephone P8 Octa-Core Android 4.4 KitKat Phone - 5.7
Inch FHD 1080x1920, 1.7GHz CPU, 2GB RAM, 16GB ROM,
13MP Camera
At a Glance...
Elephone P8 Phone
Android 4.4 KitKat Operating System
5.7 Inch FHD 1080x1920
Octa-Core 1.7GHz CPU
2GB RAM
16GB ROM
13MP Camera with Dual led flash
its not about specs on paper.

after the specs.
next comes quality of the specs.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by harrysteeze: 3:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
Hope this device won't disappoint cuz i have been wAiting anxiously for it!!By the way when will it be on sale abi na pre Oder person go dey do??
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by MrsShodimu: 4:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Mayne me I heard that after pre-order the price would increase . I think it is better to pre-order now . Shey you don preorder ??

harrysteeze: Hope this device won't disappoint cuz i have been wAiting anxiously for it!!By the way when will it be on sale abi na pre Oder person go dey do??
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by texazzpete(m): 11:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
MrsShodimu: You Dont know what you are saying, do you know that it is people like you That Don't like progress . This tecno people have tried for Nigerians . Mscheeeeeeeeeeew

You poor, pitiful m0r0n. How has Tecno 'tried' for Nigerians? Are Nigerians not paying money for their phones? Why should any sane human being feel gratitude to a company that takes their money?

I'm not sure how you make your money, but people that make money legally through hard work usually care for value for their money and not whether a company has 'tried'.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by dazekid(m): 1:23am On Jul 30, 2014
MrsShodimu: You Dont know what you are saying, do you know that it is people like you That Don't like progress . This tecno people have tried for Nigerians . Mscheeeeeeeeeeew

This is simply sentiment...And it is stupid sentiment at that..
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by topsytechy: 10:57am On Jul 30, 2014
Hey stop with the insults already.

texazzpete:

You poor, pitiful m0r0n. How has Tecno 'tried' for Nigerians? Are Nigerians not paying money for their phones? Why should any sane human being feel gratitude to a company that takes their money?

I'm not sure how you make your money, but people that make money legally through hard work usually care for value for their money and not whether a company has 'tried'.
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by walesy4real(m): 8:57am On Aug 26, 2014
Where can I find the memory card slot?

Matex: Phantom Z Specifications.
Camera resolution16MP Rear Camera, 8MP front Camera
FlashRear Camera( Dual Flash), Front camera LED flash
Processor2.0GHz Octa-core(cool Cortex-A7
Screen5.2" Super AMOLED Full HD Screen with Gorilla Glass
Back CoverLeather grain textured
KeyboardTouchScreen
OS versionAndroid 4.4.2
OS NameAndroid Kit-kat
SoundDolby Digital Sound System
SIMDual Mini Sim
Audio Port3.5mm
2G NetworkGSM 900 / 1800
3G NetworkHSDPA 2100
FrequencyGPRS – up to 85.6 kbps; EDGE – up to 236.8 kbps
RAM2GB
Internal Memory32GB
Expandable MemoryUp to 32GB
Ear Jack3.5mm Jack
BluetoothVersion 3.0
WifiYes
Location GPSYes
Battery Capacity2,500 MAh or 4,500 MAh
Standby Talk-Time300HRS standby time, 26HRS talk time
FM RadioYes
Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by hustla(m): 12:40pm On May 15, 2015
texazzpete:
LMAO, anyone would be mad to pay 58k for a Tecno Phantom Z when you can snag a new Galaxy S4 for 68k with better specs, better screen, better camera, better build quality, better software, better custom ROM support and guaranteed updates to Android L and beyond.

I got the S4 and I am still regretting till date

OS got corrupted for no reason and keeps restarting, been to several samsung care centres and they have not been able to fix the OS issues, now what say ye? better software?

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by texazzpete(m): 6:48pm On May 15, 2015
hustla:

I got the S4 and I am still regretting till date

OS got corrupted for no reason and keeps restarting, been to several samsung care centres and they have not been able to fix the OS issues, now what say ye? better software?

Unfortunate. I had an s4 with the same issue.

In my case it was a hardware issue and I had to pay for a new board. But try software solutions first. Use Odin, flash a new os on it and see.

1 Like

Re: Tecno Phantom Z To Buy Or Not??? by hustla(m): 5:47am On May 17, 2015
texazzpete:

Unfortunate. I had an s4 with the same issue.

In my case it was a hardware issue and I had to pay for a new board. But try software solutions first. Use Odin, flash a new os on it and see.

Tried ODIN and every possible thing
I think it is not even detecting the OS that is presently on it
Most times it just restarts when it is being pressed for no reason. I initially thought it was a minor battery issue, but it went from bad to worse. Putting it up for sale in Computer Village

(1) (2) (Reply)

How Can I Unlock My Phone That Is Locked To Airtel? / Check Out Leaked Photos And Design Of Iphone 11 Max /

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.