Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,764 members, 7,809,943 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:36 PM

Why An Ex-super Eagles Star Should Be Voted Into The Nff Board As The Chaiman - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why An Ex-super Eagles Star Should Be Voted Into The Nff Board As The Chaiman (429 Views)

Unveiling Super Eagles Star, Onazi Ogenyi’s Girlfriend / Photos: Super Eagles Star Buys $250,000 New Rolls Royce Ghost / Fresh FIFA Sanction Looms As Court Sacks Maigari, NFF Board (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why An Ex-super Eagles Star Should Be Voted Into The Nff Board As The Chaiman by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
It is a well known fact that it takes a man's love and passion for any thing he dose for him to give in his best for that very thing. It is also a known fact that the last three consegative boards of the NFF have suffered impeachment dramas all as a result of either misapropriation or incompetency, which sums up to the fact that it has always been square pegs in round holes.
The question here is, HOW LONG SHALL WE CONTINUE TO PLAY GAMES WITH THE ONLY SPORT THAT UNITES US AS A NATION?
I dont know what other Nigerians feel, but i think that giving the Board to Ex-internationals who have played the game, surffered the pains, and as ppl that have been there, they might know a better way of responding to the plight of our football ambarsadors. Let it be a case of footballers managing football than politicians managing football. Without any element of politicking, the likes of J. J. Okocha, Kanu Wankwo, Garba Lawal etc. i feel might just put Nigerian football on the path to another level...... what do you guys think

(1) (Reply)

Drogba Back To Chelsea...but Is There Reason. To Be Happy??? / Nibali Wins Tour De France / James Rodrigiez: "I Have To Earn My Place At Real"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.