Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,753 members, 7,824,159 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Akpors Again ..who Born This Kind Pickin? See Joke. Lwkmd!!! - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Akpors Again ..who Born This Kind Pickin? See Joke. Lwkmd!!! (1034 Views)

When She Asks For A 3rd Round. Lwkmd / Na My Pickin O...must Laff / Small Pickin Sense. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Akpors Again ..who Born This Kind Pickin? See Joke. Lwkmd!!! by StevinMorgan(m): 7:39pm On Jul 25, 2014
Akpos in a hurry used the ladies
‘toilet in a posh hotel’
He sat down and noticed four
buttons – WW, WA, PP & APR.

Curious, he pressed WW & his butt
was gently sprayed with WARM WATER, he loved it so much!

He then pressed WA & a blast of
WARM AIR dried him up.

Still loving it, He pressed PP & a
POWDER PUFF to make him smell
fresh.

Feeling pampered, he decided to
press the last button APR.

He later woke up in a hospital.
A nurse smiled & said to him, Sir,
APR means AUTOMATIC PAD
REMOVER. When the machine
couldn’t find a pad on you, it went
for your balls.

Your balls are in the jar over
there!

1. EXAMINATION OFFICER: What's wrong? You are looking tensed? Did you forget your ID card or calculator?

STUDENT: Sir! I mistakenly brought tomorrow's examination cheating material today.

2. At the end of a lecture, the teacher asked the student whether they had any questions to ask.

AKPORS: Sir! I don't understand the topic.
TEACHER: Hmmm. You should have listened to what I was teaching.
AKPORS: (murmuring) this is the most stupid teacher I have ever seen.
TEACHER: (angry) WHAT DID YOU SAY AKPORS

AKPORS: Sir. You should have listened to what I was saying.

Lolzz one word for akpors?

2 Likes

Re: Akpors Again ..who Born This Kind Pickin? See Joke. Lwkmd!!! by mdbissalla(m): 8:05pm On Jul 25, 2014
tnx ops hahahahaha

(1) (Reply)

Funniest Xmas Photo / Unbelievable News Headlines / Conversation Between Akpos And His Girlfriend Joy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.