Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,497 members, 7,819,813 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Banom Is Back - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Banom Is Back (1205 Views)

My Candid Advice To Banom! / Banom: Once An Atheist, Always An Atheist! / Now That Banom Is Born Again: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Banom Is Back by banom(m): 8:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
Hi friends longest time. I left nairaland and the religion section long ago, though a times I do visit and make few comments and pass by. I missed all my religion section friends . Wow, can't forget those moments we discuss and bash . It was fun and revealing. I missed you guys and am finally back. We will begin again.

Cheers pals.

Davidalyn
Seun
Abuzola
Tudor
Noetic
Koolchiko(womanizer)
Atheist
Huxley
Mazaje
Manmustwac
Jesoul
Spicylinder
Ogaga4luv
Mr cruckle
Pastor aio
Openluvly

And so many others.
Re: Banom Is Back by TheBigUrban2: 8:44pm On Jul 25, 2014
Half of those guys are gone.

one got sacked
another got cancer
one got frustrated and left
one got tired of his religion being criticised and left
one disappeared with no trace

1 Like

Re: Banom Is Back by banom(m): 9:09pm On Jul 25, 2014
TheBigUrban2: Half of those guys are gone.
one got sacked
another got cancer

Wow too bad. I just can't stand missing those felas.
Re: Banom Is Back by alexleo(m): 9:30pm On Jul 25, 2014
banom: Hi friends longest time. I left nairaland and the religion section long ago, though a times I do visit and make few comments and pass by. I missed all my religion section friends . Wow, can't forget those moments we discuss and bash . It was fun and revealing. I missed you guys and am finally back. We will begin again.

Cheers pals.

Davidalyn
Seun
Abuzola
Tudor
Noetic
Koolchiko(womanizer)
Atheist
Huxley
Mazaje
Manmustwac
Jesoul
Spicylinder
Ogaga4luv
Mr cruckle
Pastor aio
Openluvly

And so many others.

Welcome banom. So nice seeing you again. Huxley breezed in here some time this year I think. But we didn't hear from him again. Our beloved Jesoul has been out for a long time now. Welcome, welcome and welcome.
Re: Banom Is Back by manmustwac(m): 10:08pm On Jul 25, 2014
welcome back banom i still remember that story you told us many years ago about how you escaped death in a church (i think) which had been occupied by muslim fanatics wink

1 Like

Re: Banom Is Back by banom(m): 5:53am On Jul 26, 2014
alexleo:
Welcome banom. So nice seeing you again. Huxley breezed in here some time this year I think. But we didn't hear from him again. Our beloved Jesoul has been out for a long time now. Welcome, welcome and welcome.

Man good to meet you again. Thanks. I was off for some serious engagement. Hope Huxley and other people comes back soon. Can't stand being here without them.

manmustwac: welcome back banom i still remember that story you told us many years ago about how you escaped death in a church (i think) which had been occupied by muslim fanatics wink

Hei manmustwac who told you about how I escaped death ? I told you about how I was giving my life to Christ and renouncing atheism. But that is typical of an unrepentant hell bound atheist like you to always distort facts. (Pun intended) . How far man ? Longest time . Missed you a lot. Hmmm is it true you were sacked ? Hopefully not for office romance with That angel called Jesoul.

1 Like

Re: Banom Is Back by PastorKun(m): 9:45am On Jul 26, 2014
welcome back banom. smiley
Re: Banom Is Back by Zikdik(m): 3:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
One question: Did you really convert to Christianity?
Re: Banom Is Back by banom(m): 9:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
PastorKun: welcome back banom. smiley
Thanks man. Missed you guys.

Zikdik: One question: Did you really convert to Christianity?

Yes i did, and believe me, life is better now.

2 Likes

Re: Banom Is Back by mazaje(m): 10:17pm On Jul 26, 2014
Welcome back banom. . .

TheBigUrban2: Half of those guys are gone.
one got sacked
another got cancer

Pls who got cancer?. . .
Re: Banom Is Back by Zikdik(m): 11:10pm On Jul 26, 2014
banom:

Talking donkeys, food falling from the sky, a pregnant virgin, e.t.c.
You never really were an atheist. Glad to have you back though.
Re: Banom Is Back by banom(m): 2:06am On Jul 27, 2014
mazaje: Welcome back banom. . .

Thanks man . How has it been ?

Zikdik:
Talking donkeys, food falling from the sky, a pregnant virgin, e.t.c.
You never really were an atheist. Glad to have you back though.

My man repent oooo. Christ is real oooo.
Re: Banom Is Back by manmustwac(m): 10:46am On Jul 27, 2014
banom:

Man good to meet you again. Thanks. I was off for some serious engagement. Hope Huxley and other people comes back soon. Can't stand being here without them.

Hei manmustwac who told you about how I escaped death ? I told you about how I was giving my life to Christ and renouncing atheism. But that is typical of an unrepentant hell bound atheist like you to always distort facts. (Pun intended) . How far man ? Longest time . Missed you a lot. Hmmm is it true you were sacked ? Hopefully not for office romance with That angel called Jesoul.
Yeah JeSoul just left the scene and left me to fight for a christian who was being unfairly treated by maclatunji in the muslim section which eventually led to me being banned as a mod
Re: Banom Is Back by banom(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
manmustwac: Yeah JeSoul just left the scene and left me to fight for a christian who was being unfairly treated by maclatunji in the muslim section which eventually led to me being banned as a mod

Nawaooo. Even mods do get banned. Anyway it's well sha. But wey other guys dey. I dey miss those moments. Wey abuzola ?, him don join boko boys ?
Re: Banom Is Back by manmustwac(m): 3:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
banom:

Nawaooo. Even mods do get banned. Anyway it's well sha. But wey other guys dey. I dey miss those moments. Wey abuzola ?, him don join boko boys ?
Abuzola don leave since. Most likely not long after you left. I thought you wanted to become an airline pilot? You even promised JeSoul a free trip on your plane after you got your licenseto fly planes. Right?
Re: Banom Is Back by Ajibam: 5:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
mazaje: Welcome back banom. . .

Pls who got cancer?. . .

Logicboy03
Re: Banom Is Back by mazaje(m): 5:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ajibam:

Logicboy03

Re: Banom Is Back by Ajibam: 7:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
mazaje:

Yea, the cancer killed him, it was cancer of the brain.
Re: Banom Is Back by lastmessenger: 8:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
banom:

Former Athiest now a christain.i would really want to know how it felt being an athiest.can you tell us your conversion story so that we can be edified.
Re: Banom Is Back by Nobody: 8:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
Ajibam:

Logicboy03

a joke right ?
Re: Banom Is Back by banom(m): 8:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
lastmessenger:
Former Athiest now a christain.i would really want to know how it felt being an athiest.can you tell us your conversion story so that we can be edified.
I did post the story and it is years now. You can search it.
Re: Banom Is Back by DrummaBoy(m): 9:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
This is banom's conversion testimony:

banom: This morning, i woke up with a different mind set, the type i never had in my life, I started thinking about my life, God , religion, Jesus Christ, life in general and many other things, 

I realized i was mistaken in my idea that there is no God or creator, while there could be enough reason for me to say there is no God, there is also a Super evidence that there is God , ( For God's sake i didn't create myself , and who ever that created me is my God)  the thought actually came to me that i am a natural being, and my creator must be Super natural in other to have created me,  and just as artificial things like Cars and airplane  that  we human beings invent and create on earth don't have the ability to comprehend any thing about us, so i do not have the ability to comprehend any thing about God,  while i was thinking of all this things, i really felt sorry and i prayed and apologized to God to forgive me, 

On the issue of giving my life to  Jesus Christ and becoming a born again christian, i thought over it so many times , and it was a very hard thing to do, but i finally decided to do so because i have to believe in him first and seek him to manifest himself in my life , 

I just want to use this medium to let every one know that i have giving my life to Lord Jesus Christ, I am no longer an Atheist, i now believe in God and also in Jesus Christ as my personal Lord and savior, those who regard me as an atheist should no longer do so, i am no longer an atheist I am now a child of God,

Though I must make it clear that i do not and will never subscribe to the type of Christianity practiced by Nigerians,  the type i described on this thread, https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-332207.0.html , no i do not intend to open my self up for any hungry Nigerian to deceive and exploit me in the name of God, or to worship and adore a person in the name of man of God,  and i am still thinking if i should actually start attending any church or just do my thing alone, 

Finally, I want to openly apologize  to God here, and to any one of you i might have insulted and also for God to forgive me in any way i might have  insulted some true men of God in Nigeria, I am very sorry , i will not do it again by the special grace of God, I am now a changed person, Christ now lives in me.

God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Banom Is Back by DrummaBoy(m): 9:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
Welcome back banom, if you don't mind a few questions please, that I garnered from viewing your topics:

1. What's it like being a Christian now?

2. Has your opinion about Adeboye and some of these other Nigerian ministers changed now?

3. I see you supported Jonathan for 2011. Will you support him for 2015 and why?

4. Will you like to view this thread for nairaland gospel convention: www.nairaland.com/1826244/inviting-ideas-towards-hosting-grace?

5. Will you participate if nominated?

In all welcome back. Always good to see oldies return.
Re: Banom Is Back by banom(m): 9:14pm On Aug 09, 2014
angry
Re: Banom Is Back by DrummaBoy(m): 9:18pm On Aug 09, 2014
banom: angry

Re: Banom Is Back by Nobody: 11:57pm On Aug 21, 2014
Zikdik: One question: Did you really convert to Christianity?
yes he did and he is saved... U too can also be saved.. Join us and be converted and be saved from these untoward generation
Re: Banom Is Back by Zikdik(m): 8:48am On Aug 22, 2014
ProphetUdeme: yes he did and he is saved... U too can also be saved.. Join us and be converted and be saved from these untoward generation
No, thanks.

(1) (Reply)

The Essence Of Life / Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? / Japanese Journalist Kenji Goto Beheaded By ISIS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.