Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,798 members, 7,820,800 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? (1205 Views)

How To Share The Gospel About Eternal Life / Tithes And Offerings Are Eternal Principles / How Appealing Is The Promise Of Eternal Life? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 3:14pm On Oct 13, 2014
Eternity is where one will be forever, after exiting from this world .That's after physical death here on earth .
Everyone will participate in Eternity ,both the good and the bad.Just as it's written in Hebrews 9:27"it's appointed unto men once to die,after this,the judgment of God"
The just will be in Gods kingdom,the unjust to be purnished in hellfire.
Seeing the way humans are doing things and the current events ,it seems that no one cares about Eternal life anymore .
pls,am I wrong in my assertion ?
What shall be done to re-awaken this de
ad thoughts in this generation,as it will help to curb the rate of evil and atrocities going on in this generation ?
your contributions are highly welcomed .
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Nobody: 7:29pm On Oct 13, 2014
Grow The F4CK upp there is no such thing as eternal life,A baby is born same time my man is been murdered,where is the eternal life in that?
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 7:19am On Oct 14, 2014
aaronson:
Grow The F4CK upp there is no such thing as eternal life,A baby is born same time my man is been murdered,where is the eternal life in that?
if there isn't eternal life ,there is what ?
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Alexk2(m): 7:43am On Oct 14, 2014
bro., you are right and God bless you for that.
what we all must do is to be the change(renewed life) we want to see in our world...we should be th light the world must see...we should add salt to our world in our own small little space..
when we do this, we'll infect/affect others around us and frm there, our message will be have a huge impart and go round.
Payer and devotion to God is also very much needed...God bless!
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 10:19am On Oct 14, 2014
Alexk2:
bro., you are right and God bless you for that.
what we all must do is to be the change(renewed life) we want to see in our world...we should be th light the world must see...we should add salt to our world in our own small little space..
when we do this, we'll infect/affect others around us and frm there, our message will be have a huge impart and go round.
Payer and devotion to God is also very much needed...God bless!
God bless you too dear.
Like the Bible said ,judgment will start from the house of God(the church ),ie from we christians.
looking at events these days ,one can easily see that the world have influenced the church .the
world is seriously converting the church ,while
the church is busy with celebrations and
socializing .
may God send the spirit of Elijah that will rekindle the quenched fire of revival .
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Nobody: 11:07am On Oct 14, 2014
Billygee2u:

if there isn't eternal life ,there is what ?
Life Cycle
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 11:11am On Oct 14, 2014
aaronson:
Life Cycle
please ,kindly explain what you mean by life cycle .
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Nobody: 5:02pm On Oct 14, 2014
Billygee2u:

please ,kindly explain what you mean by life cycle .
look in the oxford dictionary or better still look on the web for verse understanding about it
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 8:44am On Oct 15, 2014
aaronson:
look in the oxford dictionary or better still look on the web for verse understanding about it
I will be glad if,you can give the explanation here.also kindly explain why you believe that life is a cycle ?
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Nobody: 3:19pm On Oct 15, 2014
Billygee2u:

I will be glad if,you can give the explanation here.also kindly explain why you believe that life is a cycle ?
wake up to reality and stop living in DENIAL,generation unborn would also be dumb and gullible religiously if we keep living in denial
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 7:01am On Oct 16, 2014
aaronson:
wake up to reality and stop living in DENIAL,generation unborn would also be dumb and gullible religiously if we keep living in denial
pls,what is denial in one living in what he/she believes?
haven't I or other persons the right of choice ,belief and practice of faith ?
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by jansie(f): 7:35am On Oct 16, 2014
Eternal life is much more than eternity or everlasting life. i can't forget eternal life cos i have eternal life in me. i live and function by the eternal life of christ in me. i am ever conscious of the christ-life in me
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Nobody: 11:29am On Oct 16, 2014
Billygee2u:

pls,what is denial in one living in what he/she believes?
haven't I or other persons the right of choice ,belief and practice of faith ?
you have every right regardless,just know one thing,the mind/heart of a child is where the revolution begin.
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 11:07pm On Oct 17, 2014
jansie:
Eternal life is much more than eternity or everlasting life. i can't forget eternal life cos i have eternal life in me. i live and function by the eternal life of christ in me. i am ever conscious of the christ-life in me
thx.you received eternal life through Christ Jesus .then ,what about maintaining it to eternity ? don't you believe that many will loose what they have received freely ?
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 11:11pm On Oct 17, 2014
aaronson:
you have every right regardless,just know one thing,the mind/heart of a child is where the revolution begin.
what kind of revolution ? can you please educate us about what you know about life cycle you earlier mentioned ?I will be glad if you can prove it beyond reasonable doubt .thx
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by visasubagent: 7:14pm On Oct 18, 2014
jansie:

Hi Jansie, can I talk to you maybe on a social network?
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 4:45pm On Oct 20, 2014
visasubagent:

Hi Jansie, can I talk to you maybe on a social network?
so you have nothing to contribute?
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 11:58am On Oct 22, 2014
I see that the love of God in people's heart have actually grown cold
Re: Have We Forgotten About Eternal Life? by Billygee2u: 12:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
no one cares about eternity again .it's quite a pity for this generation .
more energy is needed to be in evangelism

(1) (Reply)

Japanese Journalist Kenji Goto Beheaded By ISIS / Christians, Please Analyze This Situation / Could This Be Right In The "House Of God" Or Is This Segregation????????????????

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.