Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,158 members, 7,957,316 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 10:56 AM

Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel (9436 Views)

Dasukigate: Probe Panel Summons 241 Firms Over Arms Scandal – FULL LIST HERE / Dasuki Lied, Shunned Arms Probe Panel’s Invitation –presidency / Gunmen Assassinate Aide To Nasarawa Governor, Al-makura (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Omexonomy: 4:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
Gej to the rescue.
Rescuing the bott.om of APC from inception to 2019.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Yeeyo: 4:21pm On Jul 26, 2014
Impeach him, is a member of boko haram.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by anytexy: 4:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
If GEJ intervenes they will say he is promoting corruption if he fails to, they will say is because is an opposition governor. I tire oo.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by saltoftheearth: 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
GEJ should not intervene. He should declare his own assets publicly and submit himself for questioning by an independent probe panel. Corruption personified intervening for where?
anytexy: If GEJ intervenes they will say he is promoting corruption if he fails to, they will say is because is an opposition governor. I tire oo.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by mike404(m): 4:32pm On Jul 26, 2014
Decibel: grin cheesy grin cheesy
COME, WHY YOU DEY JUMP FROM ONE THREAD TO ANOTHER ABI YOU NO GET WORK
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by ThankGodEdeh(m): 4:34pm On Jul 26, 2014
saltoftheearth: And should we list the impeachable offences committed by GEJ? I have no problem with impeaching a corrupt Governor if found culpable. However GEJ has several allegation of corruption against him which he has not defended or proven wrong. All he told us was to "ask America". "America will know". Why don't we leave the APC Governors alone since its only America that can know? How come when the theft is not committed by him and his fellows, the EFCC and state assemble suddenly knows? The sad part of this thriller is that GEJ does not have the network or cojones to survive being prosecuted when he lives office. The only reason he has friends now is because of the power he wields as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Once he leaves the office, he will reverse to his fisherman status and get taught not to throw stone when living in a glass house. That explains his desperation to remain in power at all cost. My advise Oga GEJ, make friends even with your political opponents. That is how those before you have survived prosecution and escaped jail terms.
Taa! Mechionu. What corruption cases do you have against GEJ. Even those accussing him have been fond of changing figures. As for GEJ not having friends 'Na You Get Your Mouth'. When you underestimate GEJ, be sure you will get a surprise package. It is obvious, that man is ''CLUEFUL''

2 Likes

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Caseless: 4:36pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Was the supporter of APC party expecting the president they hate so much to come to their rescue again? GEJ has been saving the supporter of APC party since 1804 but I doubt he'll rescue them this time.

supporter of APC party on the brink!
you forgot something; gej cannot save himself. Mark my word, Almakura is not going anywhre by God's grace. We shall take u by surprise. Wait and see!
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Forwetinnah: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
E don too much for them..these Northern Governors just DON'T do anything with their allocation, from State to LG level..zilch!! If you served up North you'll know, they have small hamlets as LGAs yet they can't do Nada. Atleast we have shameless governors like Uduaghan who build/commission swimming pools etc down South..you can't say same for the North. Na to ship in under aged arab females and sponsor terrorism naim be their specialty. Things are made so easy for them, yet..no improvement.

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Forwetinnah: 4:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
E don too much for them..these Northern Governors just DON'T do anything with their allocation, from State to LG level..zilch!! If you served up North you'll know, they have small hamlets as LGAs yet they can't do Nada. Atleast we have shameless governors like Uduaghan who build/commission swimming pools etc down South..you can't say same for the North. Na to ship in under aged arab females and sponsor terrorism naim be their specialty. Things are made so easy for them, yet..no improvement.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by ijbeauty(f): 5:00pm On Jul 26, 2014
It shouldn't be restricted to North, the fed govt should probe the eastern governors too
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Leibnitz: 5:05pm On Jul 26, 2014
Chai see five spaces i booked @decbel wasting angry Mods diaris... tongue
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Leibnitz: 5:07pm On Jul 26, 2014
Decibel: grin cheesy grin cheesy
Finally he'll be impeached before Osun election cheesy
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Nobody: 5:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Beware of GEJ, for he's a very witty politician!

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Leibnitz: 5:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sincere9gerian: Was the supporter of APC party expecting the president they hate so much to come to their rescue again? GEJ has been saving the supporter of APC party since 1804 but I doubt he'll rescue them this time.

grin grin grin. Their supporter of APC Mod banned me yesterday @Decibel™ embarassed
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Nobody: 5:16pm On Jul 26, 2014
Naija! grin grin very funny country
Hello Friends, please vote my
project, Go Green! for a Better
tomorrow ( through the link below)
to enable me qualify for the next
round. Pleasssssse I'll be glad
you did and Thanks in advance .
https://www.youth-compet
ition.org/groups/entrepreneurship-competition-2013/contests/2/1269
Go Green! For A Better Tomorrow
youth-competition.org
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Firefire(m): 5:18pm On Jul 26, 2014
I have already declared the mind of the gods.

Almakurah, don't blame the gods, blame the badwagon you joined.

Goodbye from the state house.

Oda booooo
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Leibnitz: 5:28pm On Jul 26, 2014
Impeachment, prosecution and imprisonment of Almakua will be a victory for 'Democracy' cheesy cheesy cool cool
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by jericco1(m): 5:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
And the Governor is yet to receive impeachment notice.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
As dirty as it may seem, this is pure politics: a game of number. I still blame Almakura for this whole mess, I expected him to have enticed the pdp lawmakers to CPC and later apc immediately he won his election. If he was trying to be a gentleman or he underestimate the lawmakers now it has become clear that that snake that he ignored will bite him bitter. If he survives this let him look for Machiavelli's book "the Prince", take a day off and digest it.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Pennywise(m): 5:34pm On Jul 26, 2014

Its a good thing the President met with the lawmakers apparently to avoid 'overheating the polity' and maintain the peace since impeachment fever has now infested pdp lawmakers nationwide.

But this unwilling president got it all wrong. The only way to maintain the peace in 2015 is for him to step down and resist the temptation by self serving persons calling on him to contest.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
saltoftheearth: And should we list the impeachable offences committed by GEJ? I have no problem with impeaching a corrupt Governor if found culpable. However GEJ has several allegation of corruption against him which he has not defended or proven wrong. All he told us was to "ask America". "America will know". Why don't we leave the APC Governors alone since its only America that can know? How come when the theft is not committed by him and his fellows, the EFCC and state assemble suddenly knows? The sad part of this thriller is that GEJ does not have the network or cojones to survive being prosecuted when he lives office. The only reason he has friends now is because of the power he wields as the president of the federal republic of Nigeria. Once he leaves the office, he will reverse to his fisherman status and get taught not to throw stone when living in a glass house. That explains his desperation to remain in power at all cost. My advise Oga GEJ, make friends even with your political opponents. That is how those before you have survived prosecution and escaped jail terms.
abeg shut up

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by emmatony: 5:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
Notin wil happen to d man most of d committee members are his friends
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Ijaya123: 5:48pm On Jul 26, 2014
To face the fact, which of the governors or the president himself has not committed impeachable offences?
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Samabu07(m): 6:06pm On Jul 26, 2014
How are the high and mighty falling...Gov Al-makura is going to crash like Dana Airline over Lagos suburb.
Things falling apart. Gov Al-Makura has completely missed sleep.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by soldierdollar(m): 6:13pm On Jul 26, 2014
What has happened to OBJ?

1 Like

Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Leibnitz: 6:15pm On Jul 26, 2014
Larmode and his crew members should as a matter of urgency FREEZE Nassarawa State Account before the supporter of APC loots it dry angry angry
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by azimibraun: 6:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Just imagine that in 4yrs and if you are lucky in 8yrs, u not having to spend one naira of your money on feeding and oda basic neccessities of life yet you enjoy the best thins money can buy. I am ashamed of Mr Tanko Al- makura. Let nobody tell me about Gej bin behind his misfortunes. Did he steal money or not? There is no justification for eveil. Did he do what he is bin accused of or not? What will make me as a governor in a state wia the ruling party controls the house steal? Am I stupid? Is Al makura guilty or not? The probe panel will tell and he shld be given the opportunity to defend himself. That is all that matters to me. He must be heard.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by azimibraun: 6:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
Its between Al makura's foolishness and greed and GEJ's opportunity grab an additional state and the votes in it. "No honour amogst thieves" its about who is smartest.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by tempest01(m): 7:08pm On Jul 26, 2014
Now el rufia has carelessly criticized GEJ for trying to save him, let's see what he is going to say when al makura is out.

They should av let him complete his tenure then vote him out in the elections if that's what they needed.

All Nigerian politicians have impeachment offences to their credit. It is to play your politics well so that at least the required majority do not turn against you. That said, its over al makura.
Re: Nasarawa Governor’s Impeachment: Chief Judge Inaugurates Probe Panel by Omadachi(m): 7:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Why is the impeachment threat channel to only state where u have APC governor?What happened Benue state governor Gabriel Suswan who kept primary school teachers and pupils for several months at home?The same state where all the techers in the technical college under benue state university salaries has not been paid for 4 years.Is also high time people start recalling their representation from the national assemblies.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Federal Ministry Of Environment Reacts To Rosewood Exports Allegations / Timi Frank Calls For INEC Chairman’s Resignation / Kidnapped Tegina Islamic School Pupils Finally Released After 88 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.