Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,429 members, 7,954,683 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:06 AM

Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military (1735 Views)

Mallam Turi Martyred; Army Invaded House Of Mu’allim Ibraheem Al-zakzaky- IHRC / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos / Nigeria Defence Academy And Military Schools Regional Imbalance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by fcdalatu: 8:57pm On Jul 25, 2014
A fierce fight btw shiite sect and military erupted in Zaria town today. Military personels have taken over the whole town. i just pray this will not later turn to religious riot.

PRAY FOR ZARIA!!
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Decibel: 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
embarassed
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by merieam16(f): 8:58pm On Jul 25, 2014
Its well God bless Nigeria
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by edoyad(m): 9:02pm On Jul 25, 2014
When I get to Kd tomorrow I'll tell Zakzaky to put a leash his dogs
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by suwailad(f): 9:03pm On Jul 25, 2014
another future boko haram rearing its head
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Nctrice(m): 9:10pm On Jul 25, 2014
someone please tell these Northern Folks that we could make use of some Good News from that region!

4 Likes

Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Nobody: 9:12pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nctrice: someone please tell these Northern Folks that we could make use of some Good News from that region!
gringringrin Not untill the ''Infidel'' President is removed!
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Nctrice(m): 9:15pm On Jul 25, 2014
INNOisBACK: gringringrin Not untill the ''Infidel'' President is removed!
You kidding me! right?

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Nobody: 9:17pm On Jul 25, 2014
Nctrice: You kidding me! right?
Sarcasm bro! Sarcasm!
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by anago9010(m): 9:24pm On Jul 25, 2014
INNOisBACK: Sarcasm bro! Sarcasm!

phaggot never do well, when I get back to Lagos I will track you to your hole in yaba and hand you over to the authority. 14 years in a dingy hole in kirikiri should not be too much for you.

3 Likes

Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Decibel: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
grin
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Decibel: 9:25pm On Jul 25, 2014
tongue
cry
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Nobody: 9:26pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

i am a bastarrrd, my father is a b@stard, all members of my families are bb@@tards. We were all sired by gorrillas and my momma is a sl..ut

1 Like

Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by anago9010(m): 9:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=INNOisBACK][/quote]

tell me more about your worthless family.
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Nobody: 9:29pm On Jul 25, 2014
anago9010:

I wish i could tell you more about my cursed and worthless family.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by anago9010(m): 9:36pm On Jul 25, 2014
[quote author=INNOisBACK][/quote]

tell me more animal man können vor Sonnenaufgang an Krebs sterben.
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by laffytaffy1: 9:43pm On Jul 25, 2014
The can riot all the want, as long as those filthy almajiris don't damage any Igbo's shop or house then am totally fine.
Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by nerodenero: 9:59pm On Jul 25, 2014
There would have been panic for non-indigenes staying in places like Kongo, Gyellesu, Tudun Wada, PZ, Samaru and most especially Sabon Gari.Southerners should just quit the North.I have Stayed there before and I know what it feels like to be among these people.Time to go home people.2015 wont be funny If Jonathan contest and wins which is Very likely.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by unuane1(m): 10:27pm On Jul 25, 2014
INNOisBACK: gringringrin Not untill the ''Infidel'' President is removed!
When he is a northern president he is not an infidel but because he is from the south he has become an infidel. How did we came together at first? lt was really a big mistake to have brought us to live together with the northerners . They are too backward in reasonings. Sometimes I really hate myself to have to live with this people. They are really drawing us back. They think the presidency is their birth right.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Zaria Between Shiate Sect(al Zakzaky Boys) And Military by Mark1979: 10:52pm On Jul 25, 2014
Over the recent years, the level of security in Nigeria has diminished. Cases like kidnapping, armed robbery and even bombings are no longer news to us and its sort of expected if these events happen at least once a day.
This is why the good people at Delgrem Incorporation came up with the Naija Rescue Alert App (9RA).
The Naija Rescue app is a security and personal safety app that provides emergency services to help you stay safe and secure no matter where you are.
The 9RA SOS alerts acts as an emergency alert device, personal location tracker and incident reporting tool all in one app.In an emergency or risky situation, With a click of a button, 9RA immediately sends out a pre-programmed SMS alert message to your contacts, including the exact geographic location and map.
9RA does not charge any on going fees, just a one off fee of $1.99, and the product is yours for download. Some of the benefits of using the 9RA include:
Send an emergency alert when in danger
Call authorities at the press of one button
Share your location using social media.
Act as a medic alert
The 9RA is available for Android devices and can de downloaded from the Google Play Store. You can also download a free version of this app by clicking on the link below.
https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.securityapp&hl=en_GB

(1) (Reply)

Public Holiday On Mon / Uduaghan's Education Story: How He Changed Delta Schools / Biafran Embassy Officially Opens In Spain (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.