Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,593 members, 7,809,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos (72782 Views)

Isiaka Adeleke's Death Sparks Riot In Osun / Florence Ita-Giwa Lays Wreath At The Scene Of Electrocution In Calabar (Pics) / Thugs Fight In Oshodi, Lagos (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by onojaduru: 3:23pm On Mar 26, 2015
Thugs armed with guns,matches and other weapons allegedly said to be OPC members stormed Oshodi area of Lagos State around 6am today, harassed residents of the area and shot bullets into the air.

Riot which started in the area later spread to Costain and Maryland areas of Lagos state.The cause of the riot is not well known yet.

http://www./hIRka

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by ggrin(f): 3:24pm On Mar 26, 2015
Shai sad
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by tayebest(m): 3:27pm On Mar 26, 2015
Cheeezzus

**Modified**

STC... I dedicate this to GMB in this forthcominq election.

I use this medium to advice our youth to protect their vote and don't let any counterpart to change your mind in votinq Buhari.

#VoteNotFight
#SayNoToElectionViolence

#VoteGMB

Sai Buhari

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by TS2(m): 3:36pm On Mar 26, 2015
Lord help these stupiiid people realise that the politicians they are killing themselves for understand the sanctity of the lives of themselves and loved ones and not the ones fighting for them.

Why do we allow ourselves to be used for rubbish?

84 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by onojaduru: 3:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
TS2:
Lord help these stupiiid people realise that the politicians they are killing themselves for understand the sanctity of the lives of themselves and loved ones and not the ones fighting for them.

Why do we allow ourselves to be used for rubbish?
Dnt mind them

17 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by clevvermind(m): 3:45pm On Mar 26, 2015
this is total rubbish. nonsense.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by ozoigbondu: 3:57pm On Mar 26, 2015
Shun election violence gullible youths will not hear........GEJ till 2019

73 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by olayincar(m): 3:58pm On Mar 26, 2015
Why all dis!
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Ekiseme(m): 4:04pm On Mar 26, 2015
Some people no go just apply sense @ all

too bad

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Soloter(m): 4:08pm On Mar 26, 2015
The prophesy of APC is coming to pass. It's like this Party has spies within pdp that leaks to her everything pdp is thinking about.

24 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Roland17(m): 4:14pm On Mar 26, 2015
GEJ please call your stooges to order, there is no way this distraction would guarantee PDP victory in Lagos, either in the presidential or governorship, that has been signed and sealed. if you awaken the sleeping tiger and convert Lagos to a war zone between OPC and NURTW led by Mc Oluomo it would be a huge shame, it would only be reminiscent of what is happening in the North East, lives are going to be lost but your already stained image in the south west would be reeled further in the gutters of shame and mediocrity.

Why the sudden interest in Lagos? I remember in 2011, GEJ flew all the way to Lagos to meet with the Lion of Burdillon, he was accompanied with his bags of foreign currency looking to sway the Jagaban, but he was sent back with a sour taste as Lagos is not sale.

This is a trap and Lagosians are smart enough to recognize one..

Shun Violence, Nigerians deserve a peaceful, free and fair election devoid of intimidation..

122 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by efepro(m): 4:37pm On Mar 26, 2015
Whn was the last time u heard of OPC? I don't blame them, It's federal Government that gave them money..Empowering them to cause chaos rather than maintaining peace.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Kelklein(m): 4:40pm On Mar 26, 2015
[size=22pt] #IhaveaPVC

#Iwillvoteoutcluelessness [/size]

81 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Nobody: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
K
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Mogidi: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
APC have also activated "sai buhari" and "chanji" in parts of the north, Kaduna expecially. We know what happens when "sai buhari" is activated, dogs and baboons die.

No one have monopoly on violence.

22 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by korel9: 4:41pm On Mar 26, 2015
Just witnessed a similar scene in Kano where a guy (identity unknown - who wan wait there die ?) Was matchetted to death by APC touts.
This party is too violent for my liking and should be banned even angry

24 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by UrennaNkoli(f): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
PDP thugs already training ahead of the outcome of saturday.

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by bigv(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
All izz well. One can only imagine what would happen after Saturday elections.

Abeg who go dash me flight ticket? This time, I no mind any country.

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by MrPresident1: 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Please don't fight, let us all shun violence, violence never gives birth to any good child

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by hardywaltz(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
Unbelievable
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by dunkem21(m): 4:42pm On Mar 26, 2015
I blame GEJ ..in Fashola's voice.

4 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by 5p1naz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Where police dey
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Nobody: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na wa. O. GEJ killed book haram and resurrected OPC... Useless....
#ihavedecided

#saibuhari

36 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by gen2briz(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
OPC
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by Babyboy1986(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Na APC members

Vote not fight

God bless Nigeria

GEJ till 2019

15 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by VickyRotex(f): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Illiteracy/Ignorance undecided

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by chamboy(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
After arms r given to he-goats
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by pekeyim: 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Shun violence my people

We are humans not baboons and dogs.

Thanks

3 Likes

Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by gistmelove(m): 4:43pm On Mar 26, 2015
Ok
Re: Photos From The Scene Of Today's Riot In Oshodi,Lagos by noblealuu: 4:44pm On Mar 26, 2015
Tear gas everywhere, my eyez o

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

FFK Mocks Osinbajo With A Photo Of Buhari Carrying VP (Photoshopped) / Tuoyo Etoromi Oduah: "My Father Busy Seeking Attention" / A Young Chinese Girl Hugged Buhari So Tight

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.