Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,702 members, 7,809,666 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:46 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344657 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 7:30pm On Jul 29, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

West Africa is probably the most diverse region in Africa, good luck with that tho

Yeah as long with Hausa It's a big shame, that two of the biggest ethnic groups in Africa have so little to no contribution in human/African development fields
I think it happens when a group has only one religion
You need fulani Christians, pagans, atheists etc,

There is a saying in French : du debat, jaillit la lumiere

I agree diversity is good but the other Fulani would call me Merejo here if I vouch for it.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

I agree diversity is good but the other Fulani would call me Merejo here if I vouch for it.

Yup diversity brings open mindness tho
It is def needed when your ethnicity is being polarized in a medieval and backward ideology/book

What's the meaning of that word?

Btw did foulbes have a script prior the Latin one ? A script/alphabet
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:05pm On Jul 29, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

Yup diversity brings open mindness tho
It is def needed when your ethnicity is being polarized in a medieval and backward ideology/book

What's the meaning of that word?

Btw did foulbes have a script prior the Latin one ? A script/alphabet

Merejo means a useless person. Prior to Latin script, there was Arab script called Ajami
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:13pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

Merejo means a useless person. Prior to Latin script, there was Arab script called Ajami

I meant a non foreign one

Lmaoo, why would they call u that? An engineer like you
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:15pm On Jul 29, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

I meant a non foreign one

Lmaoo, why would they call u that? An engineer like you

Probably hieroglyphs at one point in time, can I email you?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
cronsberg:
An woni gujjo, nden an woni fewrejo e meyrejo. An mari pulaaku nde awi'a'ta mi wonaai pullo? Kowadi ematayam toi hakkilo am? an e 'a' mari hakkilo?
Koyali ma to me wi'e midon yidi kabiila ji fere ji, min na mi neddo momari kabilanchi dum, min 'e' miwondi 'e' kowa. Ngam mi pullo sai ta miyida roebe yareji fere na? Dum dole sai miyida roebe fulbe na?
Hei Fulaman198, e don fulbe asli en ton to adamawa e camerroon fu, nano mbida bana futa Jalon tan mari fulbe asli en. E mi seka onon do on fulbe bo?

To Bororojo, here is a translation just incase you are a fake fulani. "You are the thief, you are the liar, and weak heart. Are you the owner of fulaniness to say am not a fulani? Why are you asking me where my brain is? do you also have brain? What is your business if I say am attracted to other tribes? Me am not a believer of tribalism like you, me am together with everyone(irrespective of tribe). Just because am a fulani does that mean i should not be attracted to girls of other tribes? Is it by force that i must like/attracted to fulani girls?
Hey fulaman198, there are also original fulani people in adamawa and cameroon too, its not like you said that they can only be found in futa jalon. Am doubting whether you guys are even real fulanis"

If your Fulani mum didn't meet your Fulani dad, you wouldn't even exist..... and why are you talking about what areas have real or fake fulani, and doubting if Fulaman is "real" Fulani because of it??... as far as i can tell, you seem not to care about that. Surely, your "Igbo fantasies" will produce original Fulbe rimbe for you, which you can then go on and "trade" for more yoruba women in the future.....
listen to me you worthless Pullo, I am not against you because you are attracted to ladies from other ethnic groups which according to you are more "sexually adventurous"... seems your definition of tribalism starts and ends on one's love for sexuall.y adventurous ladies ko?
As a matter of fact there is nothing wrong with loving ladies from other ethnic groups. - what really struck my nerve was the fact that you insinuated some kind of exchange of "Fulani ladies" for "Other" ladies, like some kind of trade by batter in humans to satisfy your shamless lust.... maybe we can begin the process with your sisters... surely you would love that, won't you!
get a grip over your life man.......
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 8:29pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bororojo:

maybe that is because after the branch of fulani in senegal migrated away to other places, the parent population there have mixed and mixed and mixed generation upon generation, and have now come to look like their wolof and serer neighbours.

Not exactly. To me the Fulani-as well as the neighbouring tribes- intermixed because of 3 reasons.

First, their environment: sedentary Fulani tend to have higher rates of inter tribal marriages because they live in villages and cities where they have generally other tribes as neighbours. More diversity=more mixing.

Second is linked to social status: Fulanis had conquer kingdoms that were founded by other tribes. They also have been the neighbours of powerful other king who were not Fulani. One of the way to show your goodwill and to mark an alliance was to marry the other king's relative (generally a daughter, sister or niece). That happened in all the Fulani kingdoms. And if we consider that king had generally a lot of wives and numerous children, we can guess that a lot of fulani descend from those inter tribal marriages.
For example: the most powerful dynasty in Futa Tooro in Senegal was founded by Koli Tenguela Ba who was the son of a fulani chief from Futa Djallon, Tenguela Ba. But Koli's mother, Nana Keita is a Mandinka princess.
Another king of Fouta Djallon, Alpha Yaya Diallo, had also a Mandinka mother, Koumantcho Saneh.
It happened in all Fulani settlements, I personnally see that a lot of Nigerian Fulanis and some Fulanis from Niger look Hausa(ish)...

The last case is also linked to social status but in a "lower" level. A lot of slaves that belonged to the Fulanis have been assimilated culturally by them. That may explain why some Fulani who don't really have the phenotypes identify themselves as 100% Fulani, when in fact they may have 30% or less Fulani dna. Some people also voluntarily assimilated themselves among the Fulanis.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 8:32pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:36pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bororojo:

If your Fulani mum didn't meet your Fulani dad, you wouldn't even exist..... and why are you talking about what areas have real or fake fulani, and doubting if Fulaman is "real" Fulani because of it??... as far as i can tell, you seem not to care about that. Surely, your "Igbo fantasies" will produce original Fulbe rimbe for you, which you can then go on and "trade" for more yoruba women in the future.....
listen to me you worthless Pullo, I am not against you because you because you are attracted to ladies from other ethnic groups ( as a matter of fact there is nothing wrong with that)- what really struck my nerve was the fact that you insinuated some kind of exchange of "Fulani ladies" for "Other" ladies, like some kind of trade by batter in humans to satisfy your shamless lust....

I'm shameless too, admittedly I do the same thing when it comes to women, though Fulani women I will always respect, who would not want to be like this guy, I have never been with a woman but I think of them a lot:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Y5kfCDfo3QQ:
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
^^ lol, Ironically the only 1 Fulani singer among the supporting female singers (Adama Bamenda) is the most beautiful and the most naturally endowed of them all..... flaunting sexuality is what those "other" women do...... Fulaman you should know more than this rubbish...

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bororojo: ^^ lol, Ironically the only 1 Fulani singer among the supporting female singers (Adama Bamenda) is the most beautiful and the most naturally endowed of them all..... flaunting sexuality is what those "other" women do...... Fulaman you should know more than this rubbish...

I know Bamenda is the only Pullo amongst them the rest are Vute I think?

But in any case, I liked looking at the women because I am shameless too
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 8:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

I know Bamenda is the only Pullo amongst them the rest are Vute I think?

But in any case, I liked looking at the women because I am shameless too

Look at their statures/ bodies of the ladies- who is more endowed?? --- Infact forget about facial beauty for now.
this notion that Fulani women are all scrawny isnt entirely true, but then again.... what if they all were... so what?
our own will always be our own .....

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:52pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:54pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bororojo:

Look at their statures/ bodies of the ladies- who is more endowed?? --- Infact forget about facial beauty for now.
this notion that Fulani women are all scrawny isnt entirely true, but then again.... what if they all were... so what?
our own will always be our own .....

Dedirawo, I agree with you walahi. But that does not prevent a man from looking at other ethnic groups grin. I accept you as my brother because you are of my ethnicity but you sound a bit like that Somali guy Axum/Ayanle lol
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
I love all women of every ethnic group, please don't hate me Bororojo accept me and Cronsberg as your brothers grin. As long as the woman has nice feet, toes and legs why hate? Nice bosoms and I won't say it I am too shameless.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

Dedirawo, I agree with you walahi. But that does not prevent a man from looking at other ethnic groups grin. I accept you as my brother because you are of my ethnicity but you sound a bit like that Somali guy Axum/Ayanle lol

who is Axum and Ayanle?
you can look at other ethnic groups of course- but you see I am a centrist person- i wouldn't like to cart off all Fulani women in exchange for others, like Peanuts and cocoa....
Fulaman , sorry but you and I would disagree when it comes to this- would you be happy if all the big Hausa men came to your house and married off all your sisters, not a single one of them marrying a Fulani, luring them all into their households with their cash?

I am off ......

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:01pm On Jul 29, 2014
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bororojo:

who is Axum and Ayanle?
you can look at other ethnic groups of course- but you see I am a centrist person- i wouldn't like to cart off all Fulani women in exchange for others, like Peanuts and cocoa....
Fulaman , sorry but you and I would disagree when it comes to this- would you be happy if all the big Hausa men came to your house and married off all your sisters, not a single one of them marrying a Fulani, luring them all into their households with their cash?

I am off ......

Absolutely not, Axum/Ayanle is heck of pro-Somali saying Somalis are better than everyone else
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 9:10pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xl-_C6RjJgY

First time hearing Yoruba and Fulfulde in the same song!!! lol

Any Yoruba person here to interprete the Yoruba parts??

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 9:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bororojo:

First time hearing Yoruba and Fulfulde in the same song!!! lol

Any Yoruba person here to interprete the Yoruba parts??

The funny thing is that the song is from Mali/Burkina Faso. Amnesty would be the perfect one who can interpret the Yoruba parts since he started this thread cheesy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by cronsberg: 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
Bororojo:

listen to me you worthless Pullo, I am not against you because you are attracted to ladies from other ethnic groups which according to you are more "sexually adventurous"... seems your definition of tribalism starts and ends on one's love for sexuall.y adventurous ladies ko?
As a matter of fact there is nothing wrong with loving ladies from other ethnic groups. - what really struck my nerve was the fact that you insinuated some kind of exchange of "Fulani ladies" for "Other" ladies, like some kind of trade by batter in humans to satisfy your shamless lust.... maybe we can begin the process with your sisters... surely you would love that, won't you!
Ofcourse you were against me because I said i am attracted to girls of other tribes, don't try to sugarcoat so people who don't understand fulfulde will think you're not a tribalist. In reality you showed your tribalism in your comment the very moment i said am attracted to other tribes. You further showed your disdain and lack of tolerance of other tribes in your comment above by saying "my igbo fantasies will produce fulani rimbe" For those who don't know, this word "Rimbe" is almost a derogatory term meaning conquered people or enslaved people, basically lower class people. Now thats the term that this guy used to describe my future children if i cohabitated with another tribe other than fulani. Can you sense his tribalism now? According to what he is saying, a mixture of fulani and other tribe will produce a rimbe offspring, in other words a lower class offspring, an impure offspring. And if there is one thing i will like to change about my people, its exactly this. That intolerance and looking down on other tribes, the tribalism and considering of other tribes as lower class or impure people, when infact the fulani tribe itself is as a result of inter tribal mixing between berbers/arabs and the african tribes of the sub sahara.
Furthermore, i will not sugarcoat anything and will say it as it is, that uptill this day, the older generation fulanis and a few younger ones still exibit this problem, my family included. Openly they will show you we are all one, no descrimination bla bla, but behind closed doors, they inculcate nothing less than hate and intolerance into our minds. I experienced this first hand, when my parents told me to forget about the girl i told them i want to marry(she is from another tribe) and settle for a fulani girl that they will find for me. can you imaging? An igbo parent can give you their daughter in marriage, yorubas too, hausas too, igalas too, but try to approach a fulani girl's parent if you are from another tribe, even if you're the same religion the parent will never agree. They will welcome you and all, but at home the girl might even get a beating and warned to either find a fulani man or else...I Refuse to accept that kind of puritanical and tribalistic way of viewing things.

To you @Bororojo you are nothing but a typical tribalist. And yes i would still exist if my fulani mom didn't meet my fulani dad. If she didn't meet my fulani dad, maybe she would have met an igbo man, or a yoruba man, or Kanuri man, or a hausa man, or a Tiv man, then i would still have existed as half fulani and half another tribe. So whats the big deal there? But in your warped thinking, i have to be a fulani on both sides to be a complete human right?
And on the trade by barter deal, yes i would be happy if we started with my sisters. Whats it to you anyway? Since its not your sister or your relatives then whats your problem there? Abeg my igbo guys prepare some babes for me jor. #massiveswitchofbabes grin grin

4 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 10:46pm On Jul 29, 2014
Your internal family affairs must have really warped your thinking process. No wonder you want to sell off your sisters, to prove a point to yourself.

so from all your ramblings, what i can deduce is that you are trying to say Fulanis are ethnocentrists/tribalists whatever...... what in the world makes you think ethnocentrism and tribalism is unique to Fulani people ... you ust be the biggest fool to think the problems we have in this country today is because "Fulbe are the only tribalist people"--- lol- contrary to your opinion, Fulanis are one of the only few groups of people in Nigeria (and outside Nigeria) who have significant mixed marriages with others.

Also if you were so "Open-minded" why were you engaging in an argument about which areas have Pure Fulanis... haba banndiraawo aɗa woni mboddi ..... stop pretending on nairaland nobody cares
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

The funny thing is that the song is from Mali/Burkina Faso. Amnesty would be the perfect one who can interpret the Yoruba parts since he started this thread cheesy

I am confused, Are there Yorubas in Burkina Faso?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by axum: 11:03pm On Jul 29, 2014
Fulaman198:

Absolutely not, Axum/Ayanle is heck of pro-Somali saying Somalis are better than everyone else

Are Somalis not better than Negroids?

Have I been misinformed?

Has the fufu nation risen since last week? grin
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 11:52pm On Jul 29, 2014

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:04am On Jul 30, 2014
Bororojo:

I am confused, Are there Yorubas in Burkina Faso?

I don't think so, maybe he knows a Yoruba guy
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:22am On Jul 30, 2014
cronsberg:
Ofcourse you were against me because I said i am attracted to girls of other tribes, don't try to sugarcoat so people who don't understand fulfulde will think you're not a tribalist. In reality you showed your tribalism in your comment the very moment i said am attracted to other tribes. You further showed your disdain and lack of tolerance of other tribes in your comment above by saying "my igbo fantasies will produce fulani rimbe" For those who don't know, this word "Rimbe" is almost a derogatory term meaning conquered people or enslaved people, basically lower class people. Now thats the term that this guy used to describe my future children if i cohabitated with another tribe other than fulani. Can you sense his tribalism now? According to what he is saying, a mixture of fulani and other tribe will produce a rimbe offspring, in other words a lower class offspring, an impure offspring. And if there is one thing i will like to change about my people, its exactly this. That intolerance and looking down on other tribes, the tribalism and considering of other tribes as lower class or impure people, when infact the fulani tribe itself is as a result of inter tribal mixing between berbers/arabs and the african tribes of the sub sahara.
Furthermore, i will not sugarcoat anything and will say it as it is, that uptill this day, the older generation fulanis and a few younger ones still exibit this problem, my family included. Openly they will show you we are all one, no descrimination bla bla, but behind closed doors, they inculcate nothing less than hate and intolerance into our minds. I experienced this first hand, when my parents told me to forget about the girl i told them i want to marry(she is from another tribe) and settle for a fulani girl that they will find for me. can you imaging? An igbo parent can give you their daughter in marriage, yorubas too, hausas too, igalas too, but try to approach a fulani girl's parent if you are from another tribe, even if you're the same religion the parent will never agree. They will welcome you and all, but at home the girl might even get a beating and warned to either find a fulani man or else...I Refuse to accept that kind of puritanical and tribalistic way of viewing things.

To you @Bororojo you are nothing but a typical tribalist. And yes i would still exist if my fulani mom didn't meet my fulani dad. If she didn't meet my fulani dad, maybe she would have met an igbo man, or a yoruba man, or Kanuri man, or a hausa man, or a Tiv man, then i would still have existed as half fulani and half another tribe. So whats the big deal there? But in your warped thinking, i have to be a fulani on both sides to be a complete human right?
And on the trade by barter deal, yes i would be happy if we started with my sisters. Whats it to you anyway? Since its not your sister or your relatives then whats your problem there? Abeg my igbo guys prepare some babes for me jor. #massiveswitchofbabes grin grin

Rimbe isn't derogatory, it is Rimaïbe that is derogatory bro. It's ok Cronsberg admire women of other ethnicities too (useni waddanam Yoruba/Igbo rewbe cheesy) Bororojo is still our brother though. He just wants us to keep our culture and not sell it out. I admire him for that. Allah accu lawol fulbe
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 12:34am On Jul 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

Rimbe isn't derogatory, it is Rimaïbe that is derogatory bro. It's ok Cronsberg admire women of other ethnicities too (useni waddanam Yoruba/Igbo rewbe cheesy) Bororojo is still our brother though. He just wants us to keep our culture and not sell it out. I admire him for that. Allah accu lawol fulbe

I can understand some of Bororojo reservations, especially with Cronsberg statement in exchanging groups of women as if they are mere property, and a woman only usage is for men sexual satisfaction. Statements such as that is definitely unacceptable and quite offensive, if you have respect for women, such statements would not be uttered but rather condemn. That is why i respect some Somalis or Ethiopians, they would never make a statement such as that in regards to their female population, irregardless whether they are attracted to other ethnic groups. To me statements such as that is a lack of respect for women. Again i am not against inter ethnic marriages, but that statement really did irk me a great deal.

You guys are cool anyway. smiley

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:39am On Jul 30, 2014
MisterG:

I can understand some of Bororojo reservations, especially with Cronsberg statement in exchanging groups of women as if they are mere property, and a woman only usage is for men sexual satisfaction. Statements such as that is definitely unacceptable and quite offensive, if you have respect for women, such statements would not be uttered but rather condemn. That is why i respect some Somalis or Ethiopians, they would never make a statement such as that in regards to their female population, irregardless whether they are attracted to other ethnic groups. To me statements such as that is a lack of respect for women. Again i am not against inter ethnic marriages, but that statement really did irk me a great deal.

You guys are cool anyway. smiley

Most Fulani like Cronsberg said aren't very open either to marry outside. But we are in the 21st century and we are all humans.

I understand where both Bororojo and Cronsberg are coming from. I think as a middle man I would say they are both correct in their thinking. In the end we are all individuals and we shouldn't let our beliefs divide us.

The bigotry must end in Nigeria but at the same time we can't preserve our culture if we think we can marry everyone out. There has to be balance.

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by sakaguchi(m): 1:52am On Jul 30, 2014
Takamba:

Toucouleurs are not pure Fulanis in the sense that they intermixed with other ethnic groups. But they speak Fulani and are of Fulani culture.
This is your daily dose of general culture: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Toucouleur_people
Who told you I was a man? And who told you that I was Fulani??
Stop making assumptions.
When and where did I say you are a man?
Where and when did I say you are a fulani?
Stop seeing things
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 2:12am On Jul 30, 2014
Interesting turn of conversations here...

As for me, I have reservations about dating men from other Nigerian tribes. Especially as an Igbo woman. The perception among Nigerians is that inter-tribal dating is a smudge to women and a blight on the woman's culture.

The way many men of other tribes go on as if Igbo women are cheap prostitutes for Nigerian men disturbs the crap out of me. A few weeks ago I was hit on by an Hausa guy and literally felt my skin crawling with disgust when I thought of the hateful diatribes against Igbo women by others here in NL and other sites. Needless to say I brushed him off there and then.

When I observe pictures of inter-tribal weddings in Nigeria the bride is almost always an Igbo lady. Why? This is very bad trend to me.

Bororojo has a point in sticking to one's culture. This is even more important for girls given Nigeria's harsh climate towards women general.

I now tend to discourage inter-tribal dating for most of my friends. The negative perceptions especially if you are female outweighs the positives, IMO. I commend the Fulanis for understanding this perceptive fact and I wish Igbos would catch on quickly. Marriage and politics in Nigeria cannot be divorced.

Ladies (regardless of tribe) If a guy outside your culture is not available, then go for a non-Nigerian. Inter-tribal dating in Nigeria is a no-no and not worth the stress to me.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.