Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,738 members, 7,809,828 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:37 PM

Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis - Culture (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis (344669 Views)

Cushitic people the most beautiful people on Earth / The Fulanis, Africa's Most Influential Tribe / 8 Reasons Why You Meet Few Hausa/Fulanis In The Uk (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (80) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:06pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bororojo:

the first one and the third one are obviously Ethiopians , only an I.diot wont know that...
the second one.... i dont rilly know...
Also, confusions can arise, since the person posting them isn;t even Fulani.... but your rambling about "Inferiority complex" is taking it too far... I am sure it was genuine ignorance on the poster's part.

Yah the first picture are definitely Ethiopians look at the Cross, they look like Amhara girls, the 2nd one I don't know either (she could pass for Pullo) and the 3rd one, well she looks mixed.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:09pm On Jul 30, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Fulani preceded Arabs in Africa, so they can't b Arab' offspring, however they are now their foot soldiers and are used by them to islamize or kill any infidel in Africa

There are no "Arabs" in Africa, only arabised people..... and Fuanis are not arabic in any way.
On the second part you would have to expanciate, because Muslim is not synonymous with Arab.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:10pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bororojo:

Fulaman is an advocate of ethnic mixing, he would be happy if half of all fulbe marry out...... so to him the Original Fulani are the darkest ones.
Myself, I dont mind some ethnic mixing, as long as there is still a sizable proportion of Fulanis left.

Fulaman, do you agree Fulanis are a result of mixing between North African and SubSaharan blacks or not? i think we can pick up a discussion from there.

ROFL, why do you say I will be happy if all Fulbe marry out. I wish I were darker, just because I have a thing for darker women doesn't mean I want half Fulbe to marry out. If that happened the culture would be lost would it not? You seem to want the opposite, you probably want Fulani to marry Arabs and Berbers so that we can get lighter. A True Fulani looks more like Baaba Sa'adu or the Mbororojo with the short hair holding the baby. That's a true Fulani look.

The Mbororo'en/Wodaabe are not a result of mixing between North African and Subsaharan until more recently, sometimes you have Bodaddo marry Tuareg but it is not often.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:15pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fulaman198:

ROFL, why do you say I will be happy if all Fulbe marry out. I wish I were darker, just because I have a thing for darker women doesn't mean I want half Fulbe to marry out. If that happened the culture would be lost would it not? You seem to want the opposite, you probably want Fulani to marry Arabs and Berbers so that we can get lighter

Now you are projecting your own thoughts on me.......

A True Fulani looks more like Baaba Sa'adu or the Mbororojo with the short hair holding the baby. That's a true Fulani look.

Babba sadou and the baaba be bingel are just some of the ranges that ooccur with the Fulbe phenotype

The Mbororo'en/Wodaabe are not a result of mixing between North African and Subsaharan until more recently, sometimes you have Bodaddo marry Tuareg but it is not often.

I am not asking about wodaabe, I am asking about all Fulanis.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:17pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bororojo:
the first one and the third one are obviously Ethiopians , only an I.diot wont know that...
Also, confusions can arise, since the person posting them isn;t even Fulani.... but your rambling about "Inferiority complex" is taking it too far... I am sure it was genuine ignorance on the poster's part.

the first one and the second one are Ethiopians Tigre and Amhara and the third is Somali.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:22pm On Jul 30, 2014
CAMNEWTON4PRES: Fulani preceded Arabs in Africa, so they can't b Arab' offspring, however they are now their foot soldiers and are used by them to islamize or kill any infidel in Africa

Yah Fulbe are older than Arabs but we are not the foot soldiers of the Arabs. I don't see myself as some Arab pawn
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 30, 2014
KenyanLady:

the first one and the second one are Ethiopians Tigre and Amhara and the third is Somali.

Ok then..... you seem to know them.
but you should also know that, if they all were in Fuani or West African clothing, i wouldn't even be able to tell they were from that part of the world.....
nothing especially special about them... except maybe the eyes of the first group (ethiopians have bigg eyes, i think)
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:31pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bororojo:

Now you are projecting your own thoughts on me.......

Babba sadou and the baaba be bingel are just some of the ranges that ooccur with the Fulbe phenotype

I am not asking about wodaabe, I am asking about all Fulanis.

We need to ask about the Wodaabe because they are one of the remaining subgroups even though they are also Mbororo'en that still practice true Finatawa (tradition), most other Fulbe that have settled don't really care for cattle knowing it is their culture, nor do they care any longer about the old tales. Ask a typical pullo if they know the story of "Penda Yoro" and most do not. How can they not know the story of "Penda Yoro" instead we are focusing more and more on religion than ever before.

If one wants to know pure Fulani, they have to go to the most Rural areas. Look at the gaynaabe of Niger, Nigeria, Cameroon, Burkina Faso, Mali, Central African Republic, etc. Those are the true fulbe.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=b8JUn8oUGuA

True Fulani have big eyes, whiteness near their brown eyes, and also extremely white teeth. Fulani people probably have the whitest teeth in all of Africa (not to brag).

Then you have very dark fulbe like the ones in this video:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rht0LPBxBf4

Are you going to tell me they are Rimaybe too? Because they are not.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jul 30, 2014
Fulaman, the people in those videos are obsiously Fulani, their types exist very well within Fulbe, you seem to think complexion equals being Fulani or not, Fulani can be dark, brown, chocolate, light what ever..... they would still have a Fula-like appearance..... again, another projection of the ideologies you have built around me

There are Mbororo'en in my area and some parts of cameroon who looks are different from those of the wodaabe..... they keep cattle as well, and follow all the old customs....except gereewol.
WHy do you think Wodaabes are the standards for Fulaniness? many of them have origins in Nigeria. (Pre Dan fodio times)... whereas really old Fulbe communities exist in the Futa Djallon highlands , and they are not standard for you.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
A cousin.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 11:56pm On Jul 30, 2014
Bororojo: Fulaman, the people in those videos are obsiously Fulani, their types exist very well within Fulbe, you seem to think complexion equals being Fulani or not, Fulani can be dark, brown, chocolate, light what ever..... they would still have a Fula-like appearance..... again, another projection of the ideologies you have built around me

There are Mbororo'en in my area and some parts of cameroon who looks are different from those of the wodaabe..... they keep cattle as well, and follow all the old customs....except gereewol.
WHy do you think Wodaabes are the standards for Fulaniness? many of them have origins in Nigeria. (Pre Dan fodio times)... whereas really old Fulbe communities exist in the Futa Djallon highlands , and they are not standard for you.

You misinterpret what I say Bororojo, I said the Fulani whom are segregated from other groups of people are the purest Fulani. The Fulani who hardly come in contact with other groups of people (like the Wodaabe) who only come in contact with people in the market are the true Fulani. The ones living in rural areas are the true Fulani because who else will they mix it when the area is pure 100% Fulbe.

I'm aware of what my own people can be bro, I am chocolate, not dark chocolate I am like Baaba Saadu.

The Fulbe are tall, we are tall people. I am 190 cm. White teeth. In my area I grew up there are all sorts of Fulbe as well like the Lamido Hayatou. There are still Wodaabe that exist in Nigeria today. Though not as many since most live in Niger and Chad now.

I mentioned the Wodaabe as an example because most are segregated from other groups of people. Very rarely maybe Wodaabe will come across a Toubou, a Tuareg, a Hausa or whatever.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:01am On Jul 31, 2014
Okay Fulaman, I hear you....
Opinions are great, they are what make us different.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 12:04am On Jul 31, 2014
Bororojo: Okay Fulaman, I hear you....
Opinions are great, they are what make us different.

Ok my brother, no matter what though we will always be brothers.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:09am On Jul 31, 2014
Pullo.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:13am On Jul 31, 2014
Debbo Pullo mo sottude gawri

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Nobody: 12:16am On Jul 31, 2014
From Chad i think

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 1:33am On Jul 31, 2014
Bororojo:

I did not post the first one, LOL that was your fellow Fulani mistake cronsberg, the guy you was debating with, and Fulaman was right the cross was a dead giveaway. However the other two i did post because it came from fulanis themselves, and plus one of the pictures is marked on (Zone fula). So, i am assuming she is probably Fula, but who knows?
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by cronsberg: 4:38am On Jul 31, 2014
Bororojo:

There are no "Arabs" in Africa, only arabised people..... and Fuanis are not arabic in any way.
On the second part you would have to expanciate, because Muslim is not synonymous with Arab.
Maybe your caste of fulani has no arab ancestry whatsoever. But in my region, most of the fulanis actually trace their history back to inter mixing with arabs. I am not exagerating or saying this because i feel inferior to arabs, am just telling you what obtains in my area. Our grand parents and even great grand parents regularly tell us these stories of how we were direct descendents of north africans who migrated southwards and intermarried. Whether you accept it or not wouldn't change a single fact.
And to the kenyan girl saying we are posting pics of east africans claiming them to be fulani because of inferiority complex, The only pic that might be east african is the three ethiopian girls with cross around the neck. Honestly i didn't even know they were ethiopian cuz they could easily pass as fulanis as well, Infact i swear to god i personally know fulanis that have lighter skin and straighter(longer) hair than most of the east african people. My aunty can't even go out in the sun cuz her skin is so yellow grin , she immediately turns red, a close male relative of mine has straight long hair that covers his eyes, and i know many folks in my area that are like that naturally, and you tell me there is no intermixing somewhere?
I know there are dark skin fulanis with even african features, but you can't tell me most fulanis are like that. Go to the mambilla highlands and adamawa region(cameroon,) and see how many dark skin fulanis you can pick out, infact if you can find any. Most of them are extremely light skinned. Same for the Yola area/Adamawa(nigeria) but on a lesser extend as there has been huge intermarraiges in that area. So just because majority of the fulanis in Mali or Chad or Niger are dark skinned doesn't means its the same everywhere you find fulanis.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by amnestylaw1(m): 1:40pm On Jul 31, 2014
chulla12:

Did you see the hateful turn of that frequently asked questions about Igbos thread? Are you seriously quoting me with this dim reply?

The shameful part is that the mods think it is okay to leave that thread like that...so why won't i derail other threads for other groups?

My bro, I understand your argument and I agree because I have commented on the Igbo FAQ thread. I've also noticed how some have tried to make comments that show their level of intelligence. There are so many people who promote hate in every tribe, we should strive to lead by example by not joining their wagon, but letting them see how silly or senseless they are...

By the way, I feel so glad and honored to have Fulanis and non Fulanis from across the world come here to contribute. It feels so great to learn about this wonderful people. It reminds me of when we were living in the northern part of Nigeria when I met so many Fulanis -they and the Hausas were so nice and kind to my family. They are the nicest people I have ever met.

2 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Kimmo(f): 12:51am On Aug 02, 2014
I wish the OP had more pictures so people who don't know many Fulanis can see. Dem dey fine like say na only dem dey God front wen HE dey share beauty.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by onila(f): 8:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
cry cry cry sad
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 11:19pm On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 11:54pm On Aug 04, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 12:27am On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 1:22am On Aug 05, 2014

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Takamba: 2:21am On Aug 05, 2014
It's funny how I can recognize in the pics the fulas from Senegal or Mauritania. cheesy
Anyway nice thread, keep it up!

3 Likes

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by tpia1: 3:06am On Aug 05, 2014
misterG

you even posted the picture of an arab man and called him fulani.

where are you from, actually?

you dont seem very familiar with them.

1 Like

Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by MisterG: 8:06pm On Aug 06, 2014
tpia1: misterG

you even posted the picture of an arab man and called him fulani.

where are you from, actually?

you dont seem very familiar with them.

I don't want to insult you, but are you fulani? If not i suggest you take a seat and learn from them, like i did on another forum. The picture i posted was from another forum created and posted by fulani people themselves. So, i believe they have the authority of who their people are and not you. So, if you have reservation or disagreements talk to fulanis on that other forum

It seems like some of the people i posted bother you for some weird reason? I wonder why since these pictures were posted by fulanis themselves on another forum. I answered this question a few times here, did you read the post?

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/32148-Everything-Fulani/page46

Now read what the fulani Pullojo says in section #455 of the link above, the number you will find on the right side. Since you have reservations, i suggest you take that up with him since he is actually Fulani themselves, and you are not. I wonder what type of reaction you receive from him and several other fulani people on that forum that regularly post on there. You know what, i will partially post what he says, again this is his opinions and some of the other fulani poster opinions.
Re: Meet The Most Beautiful People On Earth- The Fulanis by Fulaman198(m): 8:31pm On Aug 06, 2014
MisterG:

I don't want to insult you, but are you fulani? If not i suggest you take a seat and learn from them, like i did on another forum. The picture i posted was from another forum created and posted by fulani people themselves. So, i believe they have the authority of who their people are. So, if you have reservation or disagreements talk to fulanis on that other forum

It seems like some of the people i posted bother you for some weird reason? I wonder why since these pictures were posted by fulanis themselves on another forum.

http://www.forumbiodiversity.com/showthread.php/32148-Everything-Fulani/page46

Now read what the fulani Pullojo says in section #455 of the link above, the number you will find on the right side. Since you have reservations, i suggest you take that up with him since he is actually Fulani themselves, and you are not. I wonder what type of reaction you receive from him and several other fulani people on that forum that regularly post on there. You know what, i will partially post what he says, again this is his opinions and some of the other fulani poster opinions. So who is right or wrong, only the fulani people can decide or their own internal conflict.

[img]http://3.bp..com/_pSUEX37ttfQ/TN72w3UHpfI/AAAAAAAAAXg/1ybDAAdOuCo/s1600/girl.jpg[/img]

This is not my assessment but the assessment of individual fulanis on the other forum, but i am assuming the other fulani members maybe in agreement since they were not debating otherwise. So if you have any beef with the pictures tpia1, i suggest take that with the fulanis on the other forum. However i feel that fulaman will definitely be in disagreement with the fulani posters said on the other forum. I think it is about three or four fulanis on the other forum that normally post there.

The truth is if those guys can not speak Fulfulde language, then they themselves are not full-blooded Fulani. As aforementioned. To get an idea of true Fulani, you must look at the Mbororo'en. The most segregated of Fulani that speak the cleanest Fulfulde (Fulani language) with hardly any Hausa influence. Or the Liptaako and Fulbe Djeeri.

The truth is I don't know if a lot of people in the photos are Fulani. Some of them do look mixed with other Northerners of Nigeria, or even mixed with Arabs.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aSr8KHKJO7M

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (80) (Reply)

Post Pictures Of Traditional Weddings. / If You Can Speak Yoruba, Talk It In Here! / Modern Traditional Attire Of Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.