Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,643 members, 7,816,645 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:26 PM

A Cursed Few In Our Generation - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / A Cursed Few In Our Generation (1801 Views)

The World's Top Most Haunted And Cursed. Items / Could He Be Cursed Or Just Insane Or Another Form Of Charm? / Checkmating Filth-media Or Stopping Celebs From Destroying Our Generation. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: A Cursed Few In Our Generation by olajide8(m): 7:09pm On Feb 25, 2016
Sometimes - I wish we could have courses like applied economics as against economics- applied marketing as against marketing, applied accounting as against accountancy that is taught in Nigerian schools and universities.

The issue of devaluation that people having been singing for would stop, because the majority of people would be able to point the flaws in the principles of economics.

And so many other issues* I just found out I haven't visited in a while - how you dey? The blue corner

(1) (2) (Reply)

Open Plea To Mods And Supermods In Romance Section / If You Get Any Of This Right You Are In Deed A Genius(pix) / Unbelievable! See Inside An Arik Flight last Night (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.