Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,619 members, 7,958,868 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 06:11 AM

Decay Teeth - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Decay Teeth (837 Views)

10 Things You Eat That Destroys Your Teeth And How To Deal With Them. / The Decay In Edo Health Sector, A Case Study Of Central Hospital Benin. / Why Do My Teeth Bleed When I Brush (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Decay Teeth by mart2k(m): 8:22am On Jul 26, 2014
please, how can I make my decay tooth white again.
Re: Decay Teeth by PrincessB1(f): 9:13am On Jul 26, 2014
Gently scrub the caries and have the habit of brushing atleast twice daily or you may consult your dentist
Re: Decay Teeth by dBard: 6:58am On Feb 05, 2015
mart2k:
please, how can I make my decay tooth white again.

I think the dentist will be ur best bet. They can wash and whiten at a cost..

as per ur sexuality post; that really isn't unusual.
classic case f me was an old date. Coincidentally, I was d first t make her experience an orgasm n after the first couple of times, she insisted on not wanting to cum,at least not early tho, cos of how weak and tired it makes her feel.
some ladies just really enjoyed the love making itself , the extended pleasure rather than the end explosion of an orgasm.
Frustrating I know.
Talk t her tho, ignorance is an issue here. let her understand that f ladies,the orgasm can launch others n isn't an end rather a launch pad.
either that or find her launch trigger n use it!
Re: Decay Teeth by mart2k(m): 4:06pm On Sep 22, 2015
dBard:

I think the dentist will be ur best bet. They can wash and whiten at a cost..

as per ur sexuality post; that really isn't unusual.
classic case f me was an old date. Coincidentally, I was d first t make her experience an orgasm n after the first couple of times, she insisted on not wanting to cum,at least not early tho, cos of how weak and tired it makes her feel.
some ladies just really enjoyed the love making itself , the extended pleasure rather than the end explosion of an orgasm.
Frustrating I know.
Talk t her tho, ignorance is an issue here. let her understand that f ladies,the orgasm can launch others n isn't an end rather a launch pad.
either that or find her launch trigger n use it!
yea, bt I dnt think I need to talk to her, as I said, she likes d act of extended lov making n dax y she always like to delay ha cumming because she knw that d moment she cum, she wl lose interest in sex at leAst for d next 24hrs. We Ar nt even 2geda again

(1) (Reply)

Nigeria Records First Ebola Survivor / MUST READ: Letter On Patrick Sawyer By Dr Adadevoh Before She died of Ebola / [video] See What Happens In Liberia When An Ebola Patient Escapes Camp

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.