Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,022 members, 7,818,025 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:06 AM

Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally (1240 Views)

Photo: Rivers State PDP, APC & LP Governorship Candidates Laugh & Hold Hands / PDP Rally In Rivers State Today 28 January 2015 / Patience Jonathan's Alleged Campaign Speech At PDP Rally In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by sogodihno: 9:07am On Jul 26, 2014
Lagbaja shun Osun PDP , Omisore !Lagbaja, The Africa Masquerade cum Musician has bluntly turned down an offer from the Iyiola Omisore campaign organization to perform at the grand finale campaign rally and reception for president good luck Jonathan coming up in Osogbo in 2weekstime for The PDP Governorship candidate in the August 9th Osun State Election, Senator Iyiola Omisore.
Lagbaja was quoted to have said "Though the court of the land discharged and acquainted you in the murder case against the Former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, The Late Cicero of Esa - Oke and Foremost Nationalist; Chief Bola Ige, I have deep rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor, if you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your 4yeartenure par-adventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore Governorship election"

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by Nobody: 9:19am On Jul 26, 2014
And how many votes does that add to the ballot box.

4 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by ratiken(m): 9:23am On Jul 26, 2014
sogodihno: Lagbaja shun Osun PDP , Omisore !Lagbaja, The Africa Masquerade cum Musician has bluntly turned down an offer from the Iyiola Omisore campaign organization to perform at the grand finale campaign rally and reception for president good luck Jonathan coming up in Osogbo in 2weekstime for The PDP Governorship candidate in the August 9th Osun State Election, Senator Iyiola Omisore.
Lagbaja was quoted to have said "Though the court of the land discharged and acquainted you in the murder case against the Former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, The Late Cicero of Esa - Oke and Foremost Nationalist; Chief Bola Ige, I have deep rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor, if you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your 4yeartenure par-adventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore Governorship election"

And your source is?
Another cheap lie from the stables of the 'evilest party ever liveth'. APC IS THE DEVIL'S MACHINERY IN NIGERIA.

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by Leibnitz: 9:25am On Jul 26, 2014
Well is not a big deal, still recovering from janjaweedism cheesy

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by Plus10(m): 9:37am On Jul 26, 2014
This is how you people(apc) stole words from Fayose's mouth yester o.. not until he came to defend him self.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by Firefire(m): 10:05am On Jul 26, 2014
FALSIFICATION 501

APC CAN NEVER Change,

... It's in You.. Lies at its PEAK

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by thunderrider: 11:53am On Jul 26, 2014
DIARIS GOD OOOO

All the lies that you people are sharing

DIIAAARRRRIIIIISSSSSS GOD OOOOOOOOOO

Continue GOD is WASHING us

grin grin ; D
Re: Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by Itoroetti(m): 1:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Firefire: FALSIFICATION 501

APC CAN NEVER Change,

... It's in You.. Lies at its PEAK
Re: Lagbaja Shun Osun State PDP Rally by omenka(m): 2:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
teeo: And how many votes does that add to the ballot box.
Yet he was invited and you weren't!

Op, dis ur tory dey a little bit bland naw.
Wey d maggi

(1) (Reply)

APC Should Not Be Celebrating / Arise.tv And Its Claims Are Scam, Owned By NDUKA OBAIGBENA / Nigerian Man Dies After Jumping Off 3rd Floor During Drug Raid In India.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.