Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,643 members, 7,809,418 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:12 AM

Israel And Hamas Begin 12-hour Truce - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Israel And Hamas Begin 12-hour Truce (377 Views)

Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields / Guide: Why Israel And Palestinians Fighting Over Gaza? / The False Israel And The Madness Of The Last Days (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Israel And Hamas Begin 12-hour Truce by authority2006(m): 9:49am On Jul 26, 2014
Israel and Hamas have begun a 12-hour humanitarian truce in Gaza.Israel said it would continue to “locate and neutralise” Hamas tunnels during the pause, which began at 08:00 local time (05:00 GMT), and vowed to respond if it came under attack.International efforts to negotiate a longer seven-day ceasefire are still ongoing.Israeli strikes killed 19 Palestinians overnight, medical sources said. Two Israeli soldiers were also killed.Over 870 Palestinians, mostly civilians, and 38 Israelis have died since the conflict started on 8 July.Foreign ministers from the US, UK, Turkey and Qatar are among those meeting in France later on Saturday to try to negotiate a longer-term truce.
Link: http://www.punchng.com/news/israel-and-hamas-begin-12-hour-truce/
Re: Israel And Hamas Begin 12-hour Truce by authority2006(m): 9:51am On Jul 26, 2014
I hope this leads to an end to this madness.
What is going to be my punishment this time around?
Re: Israel And Hamas Begin 12-hour Truce by Omexonomy: 11:54am On Jul 26, 2014
How i wish those BH and their supporter of APC party will seek for truce.

(1) (Reply)

Help, Lord. / No Condemnation, No Continuity! / Heal Me, Lord, And I Will Be Healed;

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.