Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,711 members, 7,809,698 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:26 PM

DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. - Webmasters (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. (2098 Views)

:: Dhtml Framework Evolution / Flex Builder Tutorial / Using Some Dhtml Techniques / My Dhtml Board Games Project :: Featuring Ludo, Snakes And Ladder (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
IamGodzilla: Starting from scratch is a long one... But for the features you listed. Here's a social engine built on php. www.zamblek.com/sngine/ ..you can manipulate the codes to suit your needs.

Username: demo password:123456
And if you like it, you can either buy it online! Or pm me for the nulled version.

Nope, I NEED IT FROM SCRATCH
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by josieboy: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
i wld build evrything from scratch within a month . call me on 08184096896 so we cn talk more . i cn even add more features if u want .
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by josieboy: 12:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
saasala:

Nope, I NEED IT FROM SCRATCH

i wld build evrything from scratch
within a month . call me on
08184096896 so we cn talk more . i
cn even add more features if u
want .
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by micodon(m): 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
I can build from scratch.
Preferred Language: PHP.
Frameworks: Phalcon or Laravel.
UI Library: YUI.
DB: MySQL.
Key-Value Store: Redis.
My Contact: 08107535260
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by josieboy: 4:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
i can develop those features and even more from scratch . Kindly call me on 08184096896 so we can talk more .
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by callmejulian: 10:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
saasala:

Not just a forum, a complete social media custom coded site with features & functions of Facebook, Twitter and Nairaland. The links I shared will give you an hint.
You want a social media? not a problem smiley email me and i'll send you a demo link ailemenizzy@gmail.com . i cant post it here because of spammers.
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 11:52am On Jul 28, 2014
callmejulian:
You want a social media? not a problem smiley email me and i'll send you a demo link ailemenizzy@gmail.com . i cant post it here because of spammers.

You a programmer is scared of spammers?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 11:53am On Jul 28, 2014
micodon: I can build from scratch.
Preferred Language: PHP.
Frameworks: Phalcon or Laravel.
UI Library: YUI.
DB: MySQL.
Key-Value Store: Redis.
My Contact: 08107535260

Could I see some or one of the similar jobs you have done?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 11:54am On Jul 28, 2014
josieboy: i can develop those features and even more from scratch . Kindly call me on 08184096896 so we can talk more .

Could I see some or one of the similar jobs you have
done?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 12:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
josieboy: i can develop those features and even more from scratch . Kindly call me on 08184096896 so we can talk more .

done?
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by saasala(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
IamGodzilla: Starting from scratch is a long one... But for the features you listed. Here's a social engine built on php. www.zamblek.com/sngine/ ..you can manipulate the codes to suit your needs.

Username: demo password:123456
And if you like it, you can either buy it online! Or pm me for the nulled version.

If I wanted a template, I wouldn't post anything here. I have built many websites for myself and clients using any kind of cms platform you can think of. And mind you I don't want a site like facebook, that's what the link you gave me is all about. I built gu avaya.com myself with wordpress and I have there the best wordpress security you can think of. All I want is a site exactly like gua vaya.com built from scratch.
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by GodMode: 12:49pm On Jul 28, 2014
saasala:

If I wanted a template, I wouldn't post anything here. I have built many websites for myself and clients using any kind of cms platform you can think of. And mind you I don't want a site like facebook, that's what the link you gave me is all about. I built gu avaya.com myself with wordpress and I have there the best wordpress security you can think of. All I want is a site exactly like gua vaya.com built from scratch.

Building wordpress sites is not building websites.. Any noob can build wordpress, joomla, drupal e.t.c sites.

That site is a forum. So if u can't do it yourself u'll need to employ a full-time programmer to create and manage it for you or go and get a forum software.
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by IamGodzilla: 1:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
saasala:

It was juss a suggestion man...no hard feelings...
And like I said, its built on php, which means any php programmer can edit the codes, and as well change the layout, since you've mentioned you wanted the facebook, twitter...feature......
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by cbrass(m): 2:09pm On Jul 28, 2014
Am studying your site bro, so as to get all the functionalities, am about rounding up a CBT app am developing if you can just gimme like 8days to round up I will get back to you.

Please check if these tallies with what you want

What members can do

1.Sign in
2.Logout
3.Start a thread
4.Comment on other posts
5.Restricted comments(incase a member is banned)
6.Post videos,music,images
7.Have a mail box to receive shoutouts,messages even files
8. members can create a group chat with anyone
9.Members can create a restricted group chat
10.Members can bust a fellow chat mate from the group
11.Members can share content via tweets and facebook and gplus

12. As for members picking their prefered backgorund image........still....thinking about how to do that,imust confess

NB: please add more incase have missed any thing
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by callmejulian: 5:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
saasala:

You a programmer is scared of spammers?
I'm not scared of spammers, i don't just want to go through the stress. Big sites like facebook and twitter have to face spammers too smiley
Re: DHTML, Or Perhaps Other Developers, I Need You. by josieboy: 8:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
saasala:

done?

forward ur email to josieboy55@gmail.com

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Want A Script Like That Of Myschool.com.ng And Nairaland.com can Someone Help / 6 Social Media Platforms To Share Your Blog Posts / Convert Your Blogger Template To .XML For Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.