Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,142 members, 7,821,895 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:08 PM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (639626 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 9:02am On Dec 04, 2017
Olarewajub:

The good old days....

I was not here in the beginning, but from what I gather here, it's like Ppl don't have a problem with how they are.

But if a person needs help I will be willing to help in any way I can.

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 6:57pm On Dec 04, 2017
pryme:

I was not here in the beginning, but from what I gather here, it's like Ppl don't have a problem with how they are.

But if a person needs help I will be willing to help in any way I can.
Good can you help me get a girlfriend
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 9:20pm On Dec 04, 2017
charley94:

No Sir, this you must do on your own.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
charley94:

cheesy grin wink grin
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:41pm On Dec 04, 2017
pryme:

undecided
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 9:45pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
undecided

Seems you have divorced your mail box
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
pryme:

Seems you have divorced your mail box
cheesy Got issues with it for now. But I sent you a message yesterday na...
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 9:52pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
cheesy Got issues with it for now. But I sent you a message yesterday na...

Ok will reply it. no fuel, no light.
Its been a long day.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 9:54pm On Dec 04, 2017
pryme:

Ok will reply it. no fuel, no light. Its been a long day.
Okay.. Hope you are home now?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 9:56pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Okay.. Hope you are home now?

Yeah. How was your day?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 10:06pm On Dec 04, 2017
pryme:

but you mentioned you could help with anything
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
pryme:

Yeah. How was your day?
Was good
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 10:08pm On Dec 04, 2017
Don't mind her jare! By virtue of my kind of job you won't even believe yours truly can't scope a babe. Was with a very high profile Nigerian today who wanted t get certain luxurious gadget from me, we have been talking for like a week and he seem to be enjoying all my flows until we met today, I couldn't even look him in the eyes o! Right here in the federal capital city he came to my base to pick me up with his car, I was so ashamed... But at last last sha I had to convince him it was me o. Before him go change his mind about buying my hi-tech gadget. Thank god that pay alert Don enter now and d deal has been sealed. Bottom line:we should learn to pretend to be extroverts a times, It help us to appreciate thebopposite temperament and become less selfish. You begin to understand how the other person feels when u snub him or give him d cold shoulder.
pryme:

What if your job is a high paying one but it requires you to be "out going" and the pay is very attractive wont you pretend? besides Introverts are known to be very good actors if they put their mind into it, because they dont act - they live it.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 10:10pm On Dec 04, 2017
charley94:
grin choi
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2017
gidjah:
Don't mind her jare! By virtue of my kind of job you won't even believe yours truly can't scope a babe. Was with a very high profile Nigerian today who wanted t get certain luxurious gadget from me, we have been talking for like a week and he seem to be enjoying all my flows until we met today, I couldn't even look him in the eyes o! Right here in the federal capital city he came to my base to pick me up with his car, I was so ashamed... But at last last sha I had to convince him it was me o. Before him go change his mind about buying my hi-tech gadget. Thank god that pay alert Don enter now and d deal has been sealed. Bottom line:we should learn to pretend to be extroverts a times, It help us to appreciate thebopposite temperament and become less selfish. You begin to understand how the other person feels when u snub him or give him d cold shoulder.

Lol,
To be an introvert is not a trophy o, we just have to work on our weaknesses, which is to be out going.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2017
Gucciqueen38:
Was good

OK, now am waiting for the cold hands of sleep.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 10:27pm On Dec 04, 2017
charley94:

As a matter of fact am helping you. If I should help you find a girlfriend you will continue being a guy with a very very low self esteem.

You must learn to handle rejection, that way you will stop being afraid of trying.

This you must do on your own.

5 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2017
pryme:

OK, now am waiting for the cold hands of sleep.
cheesy good night dear
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 6:13am On Dec 05, 2017
pryme:

As a matter of fact am helping you. If I should help you find a girlfriend you will continue being a guy with a very very low self esteem.

You must learn to handle rejection, that way you will stop being afraid of trying.

This you must do on your own.
Thanks, I was only just joking

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Windflower:
cheesy grin wink grin
Read your dairy, interesting
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 6:16am On Dec 05, 2017
Windflower:
cheesy grin wink grin

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 9:20am On Dec 05, 2017
Never a trophy. I still find it hard to look up people in the face. As old as I am. This thing sef na wala. but thank God for us, it is a great set to be conserved.
pryme:

Lol,
To be an introvert is not a trophy o, we just have to work on our weaknesses, which is to be out going.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by pryme(m): 10:10am On Dec 05, 2017
gidjah:
Never a trophy. I still find it hard to look up people in the face. As old as I am. This thing sef na wala. but thank God for us, it is a great set to be conserved.

Have you ever asked your self "what the fvck am I afraid of?"
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 6:57pm On Dec 05, 2017
gidjah:
[/b]Don't mind her jare[b]! By virtue of my kind of job you won't even believe yours truly can't scope a babe. Was with a very high profile Nigerian today who wanted t get certain luxurious gadget from me, we have been talking for like a week and he seem to be enjoying all my flows until we met today, I couldn't even look him in the eyes o! Right here in the federal capital city he came to my base to pick me up with his car, I was so ashamed... But at last last sha I had to convince him it was me o. Before him go change his mind about buying my hi-tech gadget. Thank god that pay alert Don enter now and d deal has been sealed. Bottom line:we should learn to pretend to be extroverts a times, It help us to appreciate thebopposite temperament and become less selfish. You begin to understand how the other person feels when u snub him or give him d cold shoulder.
At the bolded,get my point,I didn't say its not okay pretending to be an extrovert. I have experimented and realised I could be an extrovert if i want to but I still choose to be an Introvert by choice. I regretted what happened at my former working place but now am doing much better,simply because I have decided to put my work life and personal life separate. I am not pretending to be an extrovert at work,am only doing what is professional and expected of me. I used to be shy with my introversion but now I have realised that they are different and i have and still learning to do away with shyness. My work now requires me to speak with a large audience,even if I am shy at first,I would get my bearing later on and give a good presentation.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 7:00pm On Dec 05, 2017
charley94:

Huuun,imagine and you didn't pay me for keeping you entertained. cheesy wink
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 7:15pm On Dec 05, 2017
Windflower:
Huuun,imagine and you didn't pay me for keeping you entertained. cheesy wink
lol, How Much do you charge??
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by gidjah(m): 8:33pm On Dec 05, 2017
No vex, was only trying to be funny ni o. You sound better now. Feigning extro doesn't make us any less in fact we do it far better than most of them. You need to See Me on d altar or pew vibrating..... U won't even believe I can't woo a lady. But thanks for my height n looks. It does d talking.
Windflower:

At the bolded,get my point,I didn't say its not okay pretending to be an extrovert. I have experimented and realised I could be an extrovert if i want to but I still choose to be an Introvert by choice. I regretted what happened at my former working place but now am doing much better,simply because I have decided to put my work life and personal life separate. I am not pretending to be an extrovert at work,am only doing what is professional and expected of me. I used to be shy with my introversion but now I have realised that they are different and i have and still learning to do away with shyness. My work now requires me to speak with a large audience,even if I am shy at first,I would get my bearing later on and give a good presentation.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 9:17pm On Dec 05, 2017
gidjah:
No vex, was only trying to be funny ni o. You sound better now. Feigning extro doesn't make us any less in fact we do it far better than most of them. You need to See Me on d altar or pew vibrating..... U won't even believe I can't woo a lady. But thanks for my height n looks. It does d talking.
Lol,I didn't take it personally o,just wanted you to get my point. Thank God for the looks cheesy
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 9:19pm On Dec 05, 2017
charley94:

lol, How Much do you charge??
Its ain't much so don't worry,meet my personal assistant for more information smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 9:21pm On Dec 05, 2017
Windflower:

Its ain't much so don't worry,meet my personal assistant for more information smiley
do you mind sharing the contact details of your personal assistant
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Windflower(f): 9:48pm On Dec 05, 2017
charley94:

do you mind sharing the contact details of your personal assistant
Nah,we wouldn't want you to go through such stress, she would contact you personally smiley
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by charley94: 3:10am On Dec 06, 2017
Windflower:

Nah,we wouldn't want you to go through such stress, she would contact you personally smiley
I don't mind going through the stress

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.