Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,839 members, 7,810,226 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:55 AM

Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) - Family (27) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) (636484 Views)

10 Myths About Introverts / Strictly Extroverts Whatsapp Group / 5 Things Every Extrovert Should Know About Introverts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (300) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kemiola89(f): 6:23pm On Oct 27, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
i dnt tink so.its just dt it doesnt have any meaning 2me
shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by afamgod(f): 8:15am On Oct 30, 2014
How do an extreme introvert succeed in networking business? Is it ever possible?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by fflamingo(m): 11:30pm On Nov 22, 2014
Nobody commenting here again? Or has the thread served it purpose?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Karleb(m): 12:45am On Nov 23, 2014
fflamingo:
Nobody commenting here again? Or has the thread served it purpose?

Bros how far?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mesoade(m): 1:47pm On Nov 23, 2014
Longest time,fellow introverts
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 2:35pm On Nov 23, 2014
Happy Sunday. How are you guys enjoying life being an introvert.?
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by mesoade(m): 10:32pm On Nov 23, 2014
Olarewajub:
same old way we used to enjoy it
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHARLYX9: 12:20am On Nov 24, 2014
Olarewajub:
@op,i have just been watching since you started this thread and i laughed cause i know what people like you and others do in secret if you think am being deceived check this out.
https://www.nairaland.com/1964866/how-know-chronic-masturbator-masturbatress
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 4:47am On Nov 24, 2014
Watching me? You're not serious. You don't know anything about introverts.
CHARLYX9:
@op,i have just been watching since you started this thread and i laughed cause i know what people like you and others do in secret if you think am being deceived check this out.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 4:48am On Nov 24, 2014
That's the Langua of introverts "same old".
mesoade:
same old way we used to enjoy it

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tpia6: 4:50am On Nov 24, 2014
afamgod:
How do an extreme introvert succeed in networking business? Is it ever possible?

to network effectively you have to come out of your shell and increase your level of socialization.

especially if you're speaking of business.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 4:58am On Nov 24, 2014
tpia6:

to network effectively you have to come out of your shell and increase your level of socialization.

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 5:00am On Nov 24, 2014
By coming out from your shell, you mean trying hard to socialize more with people around you.
tpia6:

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by tpia6: 5:19am On Nov 24, 2014
Olarewajub:
By coming out from your shell, you mean trying hard to socialize more with people around you.

coming out of your shell means that, or deciding to interact more with people.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHARLYX9: 6:30pm On Nov 24, 2014
Olarewajub:
Watching me? You're not serious. You don't know anything about introverts.
lol.you must be sick u knw when people are caught in the act there is always an excuse u better repent with others or continue deceiving urselves cause no one was born shy in the bible u guys generated that urself due to excess masturbat.ion just acept this looser
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 7:03pm On Nov 24, 2014
Jesus loves you.
CHARLYX9:
lol.you must be sick u knw when people are caught in the act there is always an excuse u better repent with others or continue deceiving urselves cause no one was born shy in the bible u guys generated that urself due to excess masturbat.ion just acept this looser
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by fflamingo(m): 7:38pm On Nov 24, 2014
CHARLYX9:
This is the most dumb thing I read this year. I thing it silly and unjust fo you to base your conclusion that introvert are màsturbators. That's a way too idle. Pervert!

3 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 7:42pm On Nov 24, 2014
fflamingo:
This is the most dumb thing I read this year. I thing it silly and unjust fo you to base your conclusion that introvert are màsturbators. That's a way too idle. Pervert!
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHARLYX9: 10:36pm On Nov 24, 2014
fflamingo:
i am not saying that all introverts are masturbators but am 100% certain about my post that 90% of people who indulge in masturbati.on excessively are core introverts and i am happy you can read my post to see a lot of people attesting to that my only problem is that it didnt make frontpage if not you would have had more than those comment to see people suffering from this problem
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 7:52pm On Nov 25, 2014
CHARLYX9:
i am not saying that all introverts are masturbators but am 100% certain about my post that 90% of people who indulge in masturbati.on excessively are core introverts and i am happy you can read my post to see a lot of people attesting to that my only problem is that it didnt make frontpage if not you would have had more than those comment to see people suffering from this problem
Please stay off this thread. Jesus loves you.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 1:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month guys. It's December.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by lacasera14(m): 2:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Happy new months introverts. Our world is unique we rock
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by bringbackdgirls: 10:22am On Dec 02, 2014
fflamingo:
seconded.he's luking 4 attention

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by bringbackdgirls: 10:26am On Dec 02, 2014
CHARLYX9:
where is ur facts and figures to back up your claim?

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHARLYX9: 12:34pm On Dec 02, 2014
bringbackdgirls:
bringbackdgirls:
here you have it.
have met alot of this people so you guys are nothing but empty deceivers deceiving ppl since 1700BC.face the fact you asked for and till you experience mental disorder why is it that its only few people that quoted my post while i could still see much people viewing the thread without quoting me and i could see some one saying am seeking attention wait if i may ask attention that would profit me what.lol.jokers
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by fflamingo(m): 3:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
CHARLYX9:
here you have it.
have met alot of this people so you guys are nothing but empty deceivers deceiving ppl since 1700BC.face the fact you asked for and till you experience mental disorder why is it that its only few people that quoted my post while i could still see much people viewing the thread without quoting me and i could see some one saying am seeking attention wait if i may ask attention that would profit me what.lol.jokers
pls ignore

2 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 3:46pm On Dec 03, 2014
You are no longer authorize to post any comment here, so keep off.
CHARLYX9:
here you have it.
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHARLYX9: 5:36pm On Dec 04, 2014
Olarewajub:
You are no longer authorize to post any comment here, so keep off.
says who because i exposed you guys.awwww am sorry.lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 6:50pm On Dec 15, 2014
Seasons greetings to all the Introverts on Nairaland. Compliment of the season.

1 Like

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by CHARLYX9: 10:18pm On Dec 15, 2014
Keep on masturbati.n.g forming introverts.lol
Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by kemiola89(f): 10:40pm On Dec 15, 2014
^^^^^^ Someone should pls shut this Id`iot above me up... What exactly is your problem? You sound frustrated? I wonder how other people's business/personal life trait becomes your problem. Find something to do with your life!

6 Likes

Re: Introverts Lounge (Extroverts Pls Keep Off !!) by Olarewajub: 10:48pm On Dec 15, 2014
Don't mind that guy jor.
kemiola89:
^^^^^^ Someone should pls shut this Id`iot above me up... What exactly is your problem? You sound frustrated? I wonder how other people's business/personal life trait becomes your problem. Find something to do with your life!
Compliment of the season.

(1) (2) (3) ... (24) (25) (26) (27) (28) (29) (30) ... (300) (Reply)

The Family Section Fun Room!! / House Clearance Sales.. Come In Here!!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.