Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,248 members, 7,818,848 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:34 AM

Pls What Is The Criteria Of Topics On Front Page - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Pls What Is The Criteria Of Topics On Front Page (501 Views)

Isn't It Overwhelming The Number Of Topics That Hit Frontpage? / What Type Of Topics Should Make Front Page? / Can You Assess A Nairalander's personality By The Type Of Topics They Post (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls What Is The Criteria Of Topics On Front Page by RAKITIC: 1:14pm On Jul 26, 2014
Is topic or thread moved to the frontpage randomly or based on number of comments ?
Re: Pls What Is The Criteria Of Topics On Front Page by Nobody: 1:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
POLITICS

1 Like

Re: Pls What Is The Criteria Of Topics On Front Page by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 26, 2014
Sometimes, you have to know someone who knows a mod.

But most time's it depends on how educating, inquisitive, thought-provoking the thread is.

Sometimes, if its a mod that created it grin.

And generally all news. celeb and politics alike.
Re: Pls What Is The Criteria Of Topics On Front Page by Nobody: 3:25pm On Jul 26, 2014
Be a mod
Know a mod
Don't ever get banned
Create reasonable threads worthy of public view
Don't go to pets section(seu*n banned me for telling the story of how my pet got killed)

(1) (Reply)

I Wish Ebola Enter Sambisa Forest / Advice On A Friend Confirming The Identity Of A Nigerian / Patrick Sawyer’s Wife Says Hubby Abandons Her & 3 Kids In America For Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.