Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,428 members, 7,954,671 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 06:45 AM

Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter (1025 Views)

Comedian Igosave Shares Cute Photos Of His Daughter As She Turns 2yrs (photos) / Wizkid Reconciles With Davido Shares Picture Of Them Wearing The Same Outfit / Picture Of Terry G Backing His Baby (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter by ViewNigeria(m): 5:44pm On Jul 26, 2014
The popular comedian Otas popularly know as IGOSAVE by his stage name, is currently on a Europe tour with his family, Igosave is no doubt a very caring dad.. Below is what he tag with the photo below. lol

Nor ask where her mama go…dat na my business nd Ali pls sleep make I ping..

Source: http://www.view.com.ng/omg-ace-comedian-igosave-igosave-shares-picture-of-him-backing-his-daughter-on-instagram/

Re: Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter by misspatsy(f): 5:46pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lolzz
Re: Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter by Xsenga(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
grin grin grin
Re: Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter by purplesummer(f): 5:52pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lol. Reminds me of the book "The Wives Revolt"
Perhaps his baby mama is revolting or she might have gone on strike.
Everybody is on strike anyway.
Re: Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 26, 2014
funny....but i'm not laffin
Re: Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter by kellight28(m): 6:12pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol, this guy is just too damn serious,.. funny thing up there grin grin
Re: Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter by chicbenita(f): 6:20pm On Jul 26, 2014
nice one sir.. your daughter will surely be a good one
Re: Ace Comedian IGOSAVE Shares Picture Of Him Backing His Daughter by Mccoynelly(m): 6:23pm On Jul 26, 2014
lol

(1) (Reply)

DJ Black Of Joy FM In Ghana Crowned Africa’s Best DJ / "Omotola Jalade" In An Interview Speaks On What Fame Has Denied Her / Seun Of Nairaland And Linda Ikeji comparison

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.