Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,658 members, 7,809,492 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:31 AM

How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? - Culture (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? (31054 Views)

Igbos In Spain Attend Their Village Meeting In Native Attires (Photo) / Is English Our Native Language In Nigeria / How To Say "I Love You" In The Various Nigerian Languages (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Nobody: 9:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Ebira -- Ma nyí-oyí sí äwù. kiss

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Evestar200(f): 9:37am On Jul 28, 2014
Urhobo=Mi we gwono kpa o wen (i love u)
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by pinkyruledworld(m): 9:39am On Jul 28, 2014
Mai tumse pyaar karta ho = i love u (hindi)
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Caseless: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2014
nicechic: na fedo we...(i luv u)
Igala kogi state
thank u!
I've bn lookin 4 how to type this.
Na fedo we, too!
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by AriDsexy(f): 9:51am On Jul 28, 2014
emynez: Um piotu kor, um yihortu kor
#TeamIdoma!
Hmmm,jaw breaking grin
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by yousee(m): 9:54am On Jul 28, 2014
Abeg who sabi the pidgin version?

Is "I gbadun you" correct?
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by AriDsexy(f): 9:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Evestar200: Urhobo=Mi we gwono kpa o wen (i love u)
Thank you,I didn't know how to begin to spell this
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by thexzy(m): 10:01am On Jul 28, 2014
Afurum gi n'anya
Ina son ki.....Hausa
Mu ma fien...Ibibio
Me ma fi.......Efik
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by holyboss: 10:03am On Jul 28, 2014
Cha chi chon kui Wi hu hon eee tun har .... Chinco
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Evestar200(f): 10:11am On Jul 28, 2014
AriDsexy:
Thank you,I didn't know how to begin to spell this
u re welcome
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Afurum gi n'anya grin grin
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by freecocoa(f): 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: shocked that means "I want to f*ck you" in Igbo. Well sort of.
Lol, are you igbo? Na my friend tell me o.
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Archildao: 10:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Ceenelly: ife yi sor nu mu asor (ukwuani) delta state
onye Ukwuani!delei idi!
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Olusanya333(m): 10:23am On Jul 28, 2014
In swahili :‎‏ ص رخكأ عخق ‏

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by PrincessB1(f): 10:26am On Jul 28, 2014
Aewesomz: Manyi oyisi awu
Cul....... Mes'ireyi awu
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Nobody: 10:27am On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: Lol, are you igbo? Na my friend tell me o.
half Ibo cheesy that your friend is badt! Run for your life grin
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by succyreal(m): 10:28am On Jul 28, 2014
Ami Mme ama fin .......... proudly Ibibio
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Neroanna(f): 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
donphilopus:

grin Madashi o!
cool thats ma nigga!
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by waxdude: 10:33am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: half Ibo cheesy that your friend is badt! Run for your life grin
grin grin pls run
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: Achoro'm itinye gi ife - Igala.

Wrong. It's 'na fedo e'

1 Like

Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by hikmojj(m): 11:06am On Jul 28, 2014
Maa sai wu/Maa yin oyisi awu...........Ebira
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by myspnigeria: 11:17am On Jul 28, 2014
I love re..... British-Yoruba
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by nellyalph: 11:29am On Jul 28, 2014
In igbo, ahuru m gi n'anya.
In s.korea, saranye grin #s.korea
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Emmyk(m): 11:38am On Jul 28, 2014
Mynd44:
Or
Mo ni'fe re
It's Yagba. "Mon" pronounced like "Mon" of Monday smiley
Yeah , Mon ni'fe re
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by freecocoa(f): 11:47am On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: half Ibo cheesy that your friend is badt! Run for your life grin
grin grin grin

I know, was just being naughty, I'm Igbo.
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by ameenahz(f): 11:55am On Jul 28, 2014
emynez: Um piotu kor, um yihortu kor
#TeamIdoma!

i've been looking for you.
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by BashirAhmad1(m): 12:00pm On Jul 28, 2014
Ina Son Ki/Ka = I Love You in Hausa Language, the largest language in Sub-Sahara and second to Shwahili and probably #23 in the whole world.
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: grin grin grin

I know, was just being naughty, I'm Igbo.
shocked you are? Well that's cool dear.
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by dryakson(m): 12:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nymphnode:

Heard it is different between the sexes. One is 'Ina son ki' while the other is 'Ina son ka'. Somebody should please clarify
Ina son ki(to female)
While Ina son ka(to male)
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by freecocoa(f): 12:08pm On Jul 28, 2014
Nobleval: shocked you are? Well that's cool dear.
Lol, yes I are grin.
Re: How Do You Say 'I Love You' In Your Native Language? by Chimdim: 12:28pm On Jul 28, 2014
Afuru gi na anya

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Oluwo Of Iwo And His Wife, Olori Firdaus, Welcome First Child / Nigerians In China Celebrate African Cultural Day With Colourful Events(photos) / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.