Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,119 members, 7,818,346 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:16 PM

ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) (2285 Views)

Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields / Netanyahu: “hamas Is Like ISIS, Hamas Is Like Boko Haram...." / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 8:30pm On Jul 26, 2014
Israel has extended a humanitarian ceasefire in the Gaza Strip for another 24 hours, but Hamas, which dominates the coastal enclave, said that it would only accept the truce if Israeli troops left the territory.

Israeli ministers had signalled that a comprehensive deal to end the 20-day conflict with Hamas and its allies, in which at least 1,050 Gazans - mostly civilians - have been killed, and 42 soldiers and three civilians in Israel have died, was remote.

'At the request of the United Nations, the cabinet has approved a humanitarian hiatus until tomorrow at midnight local time (2100 GMT Sunday),' the official, who was not named, said in a statement after the cabinet session held in Tel Aviv had ended. 'The IDF (Israel Defence Forces) will act against any breach of the ceasefire.'

...mods move to front page pls undecided

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 8:33pm On Jul 26, 2014
MORE PICS

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 8:35pm On Jul 26, 2014
MORE PICS, ACTUALLY MY SYMPATHY GOES TO THE CIVILIAN CASUALTIES, BUT HAMAS MUST SEIZE TO EXIST

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 8:49pm On Jul 26, 2014
Hamas will surely triumph in the end for Allah is behind them.

ﻳُﺮِﻳﺪُﻭﻥَ ﻟِﻴُﻄْﻔِﺌُﻮﺍ ﻧُﻮﺭَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺑِﺄَﻓْﻮَﺍﻫِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣُﺘِﻢُّ ﻧُﻮﺭِﻩِ ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﻛَﺮِﻩَ
ﺍﻟْﻜَﺎﻓِﺮُﻭﻥ

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 26, 2014
IbrahimMav: Hamas will surely triumph in the end for Allah is behind them.

ﻳُﺮِﻳﺪُﻭﻥَ ﻟِﻴُﻄْﻔِﺌُﻮﺍ ﻧُﻮﺭَ ﺍﻟﻠَّﻪِ ﺑِﺄَﻓْﻮَﺍﻫِﻬِﻢْ ﻭَﺍﻟﻠَّﻪُ ﻣُﺘِﻢُّ ﻧُﻮﺭِﻩِ ﻭَﻟَﻮْ ﻛَﺮِﻩَ
ﺍﻟْﻜَﺎﻓِﺮُﻭﻥ

mtchewwww, so you still need more huh..?

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 8:58pm On Jul 26, 2014
eddiebruk:

mtchewwww, so you still need more huh..?

All the Jewish dogs will perish eventually. it is written so so the holy book.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Nobody: 9:04pm On Jul 26, 2014
IbrahimMav:

which holy book? did the holy book ask you to force other people to worship who you believe in?

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 9:11pm On Jul 26, 2014
eddiebruk:

which holy book? did the holy book ask you to force other people to worship who you believe in?

Islam is the only true path. I pity you.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Nobody: 9:27pm On Jul 26, 2014
IbrahimMav:

judge for yourself and not others
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by seankay(m): 9:37pm On Jul 26, 2014
Lawd have mercy shocked but I believe IbrahimMav is a potential Terrorist

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by faithugo64(f): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
seankay: Lawd have mercy shocked but I believe IbrahimMav is a potential Terrorist
seconded

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by psucc(m): 9:41pm On Jul 26, 2014
Even if the whole world will join hamas or haram, Israel will still triumph.

He that keepeth Israel neither sleep nor slumber.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by SalC: 9:42pm On Jul 26, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Therefore you guys must force it on us right?

Iraq is dealing with Christians in Mosul now and muslims will not shout to high heavens against such injustice but if the table turn against them, they will start wailing like toddlers.

When Palestine was oppressing Israel, where were the muslims to speak in favour of the jews? Now the table has turned against them and the muslims want to swallow hot coal.

Boko Haram killed hundreds of christians in Nigeria, how many muslims went on rally against that? But you guys want to rally for the Gazans who are far away from here. Whatever happens to "Charity begins at home?"

Though I pity the poor Gazan civilians being killed, but the Hamas are the ones actually endangering their lives.

And for Islam.....next topic jare sad

4 Likes

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jul 26, 2014
IbrahimMav:

So your religion condones hate ? And what about the Jews who live in Israel and other countries but are against Zionism, are they also Jewish dogs who must be killed.

Is your god such a hate figure that he only loves the Muslims and Arabs in particular ?

By the way do you know that your Arab masters consider you a black man as inferior in status ?

Thanks .
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 26, 2014
psucc: Even if the whole world will join Games or haram, Israel will still triumph.

He that keepeth Israel neither sleep nor slumber.

Do the pictures of dead Palestinian women and children gladden your heart ? How will Israel triumph , is it after they have killed 100 or 1000 or 10,000 or even 1 million ? How many dead bodies of Muslims will satisfy you ?
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 12:01am On Jul 27, 2014
DURING THE DAYS OF MOSES, GOD KILLED ALL THE INNOCENT FIRSTBORNS OF THE EGYPTIANS JUST TO MAKE WAY FOR THE SAME ISRAELITE, SO IT BASICALLY MEANS THAT ISRAEL HAS BEEN KILLING PEOPLE LIKE HAMAS EVEN BEFORE CHRIST CAME. ALTHOUGH AM PRAYING FOR THE CEASEFIRE TO COMMENCE BETWEEN THE TWO GROUPS. AT-LEAST HAMAS MUST HAVE LEARN THEIR LESSONS BY NOW..#ISRAEL SHALL REMAIN BLESSED. HE THAT CURSE ISRAEL SHALL REMAIN CURSED...EOD

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 12:05am On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

Do the pictures of dead Palestinian women and children gladden your heart ? How will Israel triumph , is it after they have killed 100 or 1000 or 10,000 or even 1 million ? How many dead bodies of Muslims will satisfy you ?
is it because no body is counting the death of millions of christians that has died since the inception of your idiotic holy wars, the God of Israel is monitoring the situation in Iraq and Syria, unless CHRIST comes quickly, if not the stupid ISIS will go in to hiding very soon/
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Nobody: 12:06am On Jul 27, 2014
busky101: is it because no body is counting the death of millions of christians that has died since the inception of your idiotic holy wars, the God of Israel is monitoring the situation in Iraq and Syria, unless CHRIST comes quickly, if not the stupid ISIS will go in to hiding very soon/

I am not a Muslim, not by a billion miles.

Thanks.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 12:09am On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

I am not a Muslim, not by a billion miles.

Thanks.
buh you sounded like an islamic schloar...smh###pictures of israeli soldiers refiiling their APC tankers during the 12hour cease fire

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Nobody: 12:11am On Jul 27, 2014
busky101: buh you sounded like an islamic schloar...smh

Rather , I am against the stupid killing of precious people on both sides wink
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 12:31am On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

Rather , I am against the stupid killing of precious people on both sides wink
israel is intercepting missiles fired into its territory with an iron dome interceptor, if not their casualties would have been higher than that of gaza, while hamas is using innocent civilians as shields..
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Odunharry(m): 1:50am On Jul 27, 2014
i reject civil war in Nigeria...

9ja will neva experience such again

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Odunharry(m): 1:51am On Jul 27, 2014
See destruction n unrest in Gaza shocked

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 1:54am On Jul 27, 2014
Odunharry: i reject civil war in Nigeria...

amen oh
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by megabyte2(f): 4:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Odunharry: i reject civil war in Nigeria...

Amen
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by italo: 6:01am On Jul 27, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Go and defend Islam in Gaza.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by italo: 6:04am On Jul 27, 2014
busky101: DURING THE DAYS OF MOSES, GOD KILLED ALL THE INNOCENT FIRSTBORNS OF THE EGYPTIANS JUST TO MAKE WAY FOR THE SAME ISRAELITE, SO IT BASICALLY MEANS THAT ISRAEL HAS BEEN KILLING PEOPLE LIKE HAMAS EVEN BEFORE CHRIST CAME. ALTHOUGH AM PRAYING FOR THE CEASEFIRE TO COMMENCE BETWEEN THE TWO GROUPS. AT-LEAST HAMAS MUST HAVE LEARN THEIR LESSONS BY NOW..#ISRAEL SHALL REMAIN BLESSED. HE THAT CURSE ISRAEL SHALL REMAIN CURSED...EOD

They never learn. They're animals and should be treated so.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by SalC: 7:30am On Jul 27, 2014
busky101: DURING THE DAYS OF MOSES, GOD KILLED ALL THE INNOCENT FIRSTBORNS OF THE EGYPTIANS JUST TO MAKE WAY FOR THE SAME ISRAELITE, SO IT BASICALLY MEANS THAT ISRAEL HAS BEEN KILLING PEOPLE LIKE HAMAS EVEN BEFORE CHRIST CAME. ALTHOUGH AM PRAYING FOR THE CEASEFIRE TO COMMENCE BETWEEN THE TWO GROUPS. AT-LEAST HAMAS MUST HAVE LEARN THEIR LESSONS BY NOW..#ISRAEL SHALL REMAIN BLESSED. HE THAT CURSE ISRAEL SHALL REMAIN CURSED...EOD
Umm I don't think God killing the first-borns of Egyptians is same as Hamas killing people, it wasn't israelis that took up arms to kill the Egyptian neither was it God that first fire Hamas rocket into Israel. So we can't begin to compare them. Though if we decide to go religiously, we keep talking of how God has severally help israel in the past either to defeat their enemies or to gather them back to their land when they are carried away into exile, but honestly I don't like viewing the Israeli-Gaza war from a religious view point. To me its more of political or civil than religious.

There was a temporal humanitarian ceasefire for 12hrs yesterday following the plea from the international community, israel accepted to extend it by four hours to give Gazans more time to get the things they need, I was surprised the Hamas were somewhat pushing against the 4hrs extension even when they knew it was for the good of the Gazans, and someone want me to believe the Hamas have the good of the Gazans at heart?

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by try69: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2014
The truth is that some of these civilians are informed before israel advents but will choose to sit and wait.. I hate pictures of destruction and I detest it no matter whom it befalls but some of these palestinians could easily save themselves. Haba

I believe some of them volunteer to die and be used to look out for world sympathy. it's a pity
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by RayMcBlue(m): 7:45am On Jul 27, 2014
Too many innocent civilians paying with their lives for a war they didn't start. In-as-much as I despise Hamas and the way they attached themselves to the Palestinian cause, I think it's high time Israel grant them (Palestinians) their independence. This senseless one-sided century-old skirmishes must stop. #FreePalestine

2 Likes

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 8:25am On Jul 27, 2014
seankay: Lawd have mercy shocked but I believe IbrahimMav is a potential Terrorist

it has been said:

يُرِيدُونَ لِيُطْفِئُوا نُورَ اللَّهِ بِأَفْوَاهِهِمْ وَاللَّهُ مُتِمُّ نُورِهِ وَلَوْ كَرِهَ الْكَافِرُونَ

They desire to put out the light of Allah with their mouths but Allah will perfect His light, though the unbelievers may be averse. May the light of Allah shine upon you.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 8:31am On Jul 27, 2014
SalC: Therefore you guys must force it on us right?

Iraq is dealing with Christians in Mosul now and muslims will not shout to high heavens against such injustice but if the table turn against them, they will start wailing like toddlers.

When Palestine was oppressing Israel, where were the muslims to speak in favour of the jews? Now the table has turned against them and the muslims want to swallow hot coal.

Boko Haram killed hundreds of christians in Nigeria, how many muslims went on rally against that? But you guys want to rally for the Gazans who are far away from here. Whatever happens to "Charity begins at home?"

Though I pity the poor Gazan civilians being killed, but the Hamas are the ones actually endangering their lives.

And for Islam.....next topic jare sad

Hamas are doing the will of Allah. you don't know or refuse to know this because you are an ignorant Christian. Hamas cared for the welfare of the State of Palestine and comparing them with the Christian sponsored terrorist sect boko haram is a blasphemy that mustn't be repeated.

Islam will continue to grow and thrive against adversity. May the light of Allah shine upon you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Are The Overcomers? - Jack Kelley / Gospel Singer Steve Crown Sends A Strong And Important Message To Worship Leader / Iya Adura Rev. Mother Esther Abimbola Ajayi Portrait Painting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.