Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,020 members, 7,956,785 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 06:50 PM

ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) (2351 Views)

Hamas Hangs Young Children On Fence To Use As Human Shields / Netanyahu: “hamas Is Like ISIS, Hamas Is Like Boko Haram...." / Pastor Refuses To Perform Ceremony Because Of Bride’s ‘Sexy Dress’ (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 8:34am On Jul 27, 2014
RayMcBlue: Too many innocent civilians paying with their lives for a war they didn't start. In-as-much as I despise Hamas and the way they attached themselves to the Palestinian cause, I think it's high time Israel grant them (Palestinians) their independence. This senseless one-sided century-old skirmishes must stop. #FreePalestine

1 million likes for this. you have been touched by the prophet.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 8:42am On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

So your religion condones hate ? And what about the Jews who live in Israel and other countries but are against Zionism, are they also Jewish dogs who must be killed.

Is your god such a hate figure that he only loves the Muslims and Arabs in particular ?

By the way do you know that your Arab masters consider you a black man as inferior in status ?

Thanks .

Islam doesn't condone hate at all. Islam is all about peace and harmony. Allah loves everyone, but the jewish dogs. they must all perish. they are a blight on the face of the earth and this Gaza bombings further proves my point. the day isreali is conquered is the day peace will finally visit the middle east for they are the ones, they and their american brothers are the ones causing all the various disputes in the middle east. In the end Islam will triumph and Allah will reign supreme. May the light of Allah and the prophet shine upon you.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 8:44am On Jul 27, 2014
italo:

Go and defend Islam in Gaza.

I wish, alas am stuck in Nigeria
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by RayMcBlue(m): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Hell No! Don't you dare associate me with your bloodletting religion. I was only advocating for peace which can ONLY be effectively achieved by the "Creation of State Of Palestine", nothing more. Quit misinterpreting my comments, dude. Good day.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 8:56am On Jul 27, 2014
RayMcBlue:

Hell No! Don't you dare associate me with your bloodletting religion. I was only advocating for peace which can ONLY be effectively achieved by the "Creation of State Of Palestine", nothing more. Quit misinterpreting my comments, dude. Good day.

Blood letting religion? Islam is misrepresented by the various Christian and jewish sponsored sect all over world. the real Islam is all about peace and harmony. one day you will realised this. May the light of Allah Shine upon u.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Empiree: 9:12am On Jul 27, 2014
There is clearly huge diff btw Makkah/Medina (both religious capitals of Islam) from Islamic political capital, Jerusalem. Islamic political capital is being ruled by Judea/christian zionists alliance. What we see there is bombings of innocent civilians.

This is Makkah and Medina. See how peaceful it's being ruled by Muslims compare to zionists rule in Jerusalem. Everyday and night Quran is recited on these two holy sites. Had Muslims rule over Jerusalem, it would have been peaceful.
http://www.searchtruth.com/

@RayMcBlue, you dont need that much insult. All you had to say was "sorry, I am not a muslim" we get it. You dont determine what Islam is, Allah and Muslims do. Pls eschew your ignorant cuz you just off on this one. Ibrahim only suggested you probably have a change of heart.

As for Christians on this thread, I think ibrahim, you need to snub them. They are ignorant folks. And the day zionists go down in the lizard hole, they will go down there with them. They are fools with capital F.

@ ibrahim, I also need to correct you on generalization which frosbel tried to counter. Islam recognizes righteous Jews and maybe you need to watch some of them on youtube who support the cause of Palestine. They are against Zionists state of Israel. Just that most Jews today, are mujirimun and zolimun. But still there are handful of good ones according to Quran. Just to correct you on that.

I think you should largely ignore these christians here. They are fanatics. Death of babies is nothing to them. Instead they would make excuse that militants used them as shield. Same nonsense they say anytime that fanatic state attacks innocent people. Walaikum Salam

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Nobody: 9:25am On Jul 27, 2014
Empiree: There is clearly huge diff btw Makkah/Medina (both religious capitals of Islam) from Islamic political capital, Jerusalem. Islamic political capital is being ruled by Judea/christian zionists alliance. What we see there is bombings of innocent civilians.

This is Makkah and Medina. See how peaceful it's being ruled by Muslims compare to zionists rule in Jerusalem. Everyday and night Quran is recited on these two holy sites. Had Muslims rule over Jerusalem, it would have been peaceful.

@RayMcBlue, you dont need that much insult. All you had to say is "sorry, I am not a muslim" we get it. You dont determine what Islam is, Allah and Muslims do. Pls eschew your ignorant cuz you just off on this one. Ibrahim only suggested you probably have a change of heart.

As for Christians on this thread, I think ibrahim, you need to snub them. They are ignorant folks. And the day zionists go down in the lizard hole, they will go down there with them. They are fools with capital F.

@ ibrahim, I also need to correct you on generalization which frosbel tried to counter. Islam recognizes righteous Jews and maybe you need to watch many of them on youtube who support the cause of Palestine. They are against Zionists state of Israel. Just that most Jews today, are mujirimun and zolimun. But still there are handful of good ones according to Quran. Just to correct you on that.

But I think you should largely igonre these christians here. They are fanatics. Death of babies is nothing to them. Instead they would make excuse that militants used them as shield. Same nonsense they say anytime that fanatic state attacks innocent people. Walaikum Salam

Again you are generalising and even stereotyping.

- A huge number of Christians I know are against Israel's occupation of Palestine and are actively working with the peaceful Palestinian movements to bring it to an end.

- An even larger number are against abortion

It is this we vs them mentality that will ultimately wipe out the majority of mankind.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 9:30am On Jul 27, 2014
Empiree: There is clearly huge diff btw Makkah/Medina (both religious capitals of Islam) from Islamic political capital, Jerusalem. Islamic political capital is being ruled by Judea/christian zionists alliance. What we see there is bombings of innocent civilians.

@RayMcBlue, you dont need that much insult. All you had to say is "sorry, I am not a muslim" we get it. You dont determine what Islam is, Allah and Muslims do. Pls eschew your ignorant cuz you just off on this one. Ibrahim only suggested you probably have a change of heart.

@ ibrahim, I also need to correct you on generalization which frosbel tried to counter. Islam recognizes righteous Jews and maybe you need to watch many of them on youtube who support the cause of Palestine. They are against Zionists state of Israel. Just that most Jews today, are mujirimun and zolimun. But still there are handful of good ones according to Quran. Just to correct you on that.

But I think you should largely igonre these christians here. They are fanatics. Death of babies is nothing to them. Instead they would make excuse that militants used them as shield. Same nonsense they say anytime that fanatic state attacks innocent people. Walaikum Salam

Spoken like a true Muslim. May the light of Allah shine upon you.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by Empiree: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2014
frosbel:

Again you are generalising and even stereotyping.

- A huge number of Christians I know are against Israel's occupation of Palestine and are actively working with the peaceful Palestinian movements to bring it to an end.

- An even larger number are against abortion

It is this we vs them mentality that will ultimately wipe out the majority of mankind.

I am sorry, that was never intended. I doubt your estimate though. Since israel violent action in the enclave, most 9ja christians on NL support israel violence. You are the 3rd christian person seems against Israel action. Pls go through threads on NL see what bunch of them said. I do believe there are many christians in other countries who against Israel but 9ja ones shocked me. I was really perplexed the way they talk on this issue.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 10:27am On Jul 27, 2014
SalC: Umm I don't think God killing the first-borns of Egyptians is same as Hamas killing people, it wasn't israelis that took up arms to kill the Egyptian neither was it God that first fire Hamas rocket into Israel. So we can't begin to compare them. Though if we decide to go religiously, we keep talking of how God has severally help israel in the past either to defeat their enemies or to gather them back to their land when they are carried away into exile, but honestly I don't like viewing the Israeli-Gaza war from a religious view point. To me its more of political or civil than religious.

There was a temporal humanitarian ceasefire for 12hrs yesterday following the plea from the international community, israel accepted to extend it by four hours to give Gazans more time to get the things they need, I was surprised the Hamas were somewhat pushing against the 4hrs extension even when they knew it was for the good of the Gazans, and someone want me to believe the Hamas have the good of the Gazans at heart?
thats my point too. hamas is proving stubborn while shedding blood of innocent civilians.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 10:31am On Jul 27, 2014
IbrahimMav:

israel has nothing against gaza, but you should understand that if they should pay less attention to gaza, hamas will grow into a large terrorist group even worse than this new isis group...pro Palestinians should revolve against hamas instead.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by hercules07: 10:50am On Jul 27, 2014
busky101: israel has nothing against gaza, but you should understand that if they should pay less attention to gaza, hamas will grow into a large terrorist group even worse than this new isis group...pro Palestinians should revolve against hamas instead.

Please go and sit down, Israel founded Hamas, how about your hometown is surrounded on all sides, you can not leave, can not work except your captives give you permission, tell me how you will feel. The armed wing of Hamas is a terrorist organisation, the Israeli Army is a bigger one.

1 Like

Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by IbrahimMav: 10:58am On Jul 27, 2014
busky101: israel has nothing against gaza, but you should understand that if they should pay less attention to gaza, hamas will grow into a large terrorist group even worse than this new isis group...pro Palestinians should revolve against hamas instead.
hercules07:
Please go and sit down, Israel founded Hamas, how about your hometown is surrounded on all sides, you can not leave, can not work except your captives give you permission, tell me how you will feel. The armed wing of Hamas is a terrorist organisation, the Israeli Army is a bigger one.

Ignorant christians... Hamas is not a terrorist sect. please stop talking what you don't know.they are fighting for the state of palestine as has been destined by Allah.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by busky101(m): 11:17am On Jul 27, 2014
hercules07:

ALL I KNOW IS THAT HAMAS MUST GIVE WAY FOR A NEW PALESTINE!!!! UNLESS NO SLOWING DOWN FOR ISRAEL, CAUSE THE SO CALLED BIG COUNTRIES ARE SCARED OF ISRAEL....
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by SalC: 11:32am On Jul 27, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Hamas are doing the will of Allah. you don't know or refuse to know this because you are an ignorant Christian. Hamas cared for the welfare of the State of Palestine and comparing them with the Christian sponsored terrorist sect boko haram is a blasphemy that mustn't be repeated.

Islam will continue to grow and thrive against adversity. May the light of Allah shine upon you.
Lol guy you must be joking!

Oh really? Hamas is doing the will of your Allah? did your Allah ask them to throw their rockets from the midst of the innocent Gazan civilians? Does your Allah ask them to refuse the ceasefire truce by Egypt and also refuse the extension of the humanitarian ceasefire even though it will be for the good of the poor civilian Gazans?

Nobody should attribute this fight to the will of God or Allah or Yahweh which ever one you choose. People are simply fighting for their selfish reason.

And if you can go as far as saying Boko Haram iis Christian sponsored then we have already seen the kind of person you are, we no longer need an oracle to tells.
What about A-qaeda, ISIL, Talibans etc are they also Christian sponsored? cheesy

Anyway I don't care whose will you think the Hamans are doing or how Israel think God gave them the land. If they want to fight and don't need the ceasefire, the Hamas should come out from the midst of armless civilians and fight for their Allah.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by italo: 3:08pm On Jul 27, 2014
IbrahimMav:

I wish, alas am stuck in Nigeria

You're not stuck...you're scared. Just like all the arab nations are scared because they have waged war on Israel before and Israel annihilated them and conquered their territories in only 6 days.
Re: ISRAEL RESUME ATTACKS ON GAZA AFTER HAMAS REFUSES EXTENSION OF CEASE FIRE(PICS) by italo: 3:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Blood letting religion? Islam is misrepresented by the various Christian and jewish sponsored sect all over world. the real Islam is all about peace and harmony. one day you will realised this. May the light of Allah Shine upon u.

This means Muhammad was not a true Muslim.

smiley

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Found A Can Coke With The Name "Jesus" / Victorious Praying Women Ministry / Gospel Singer Steve Crown Sends A Strong And Important Message To Worship Leader

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.