Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,248 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:18 AM

Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally (26602 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by acorntree(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Lagbata will still come to deny this. Another fake news.
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by seunmsg(m): 6:18am On Jul 27, 2014
The shocker would have been if Lagbaja had accepted to play at Omisore's political rally. It would have been a complete betrayal and insult to the spirit of Bola Ige considering Lagbaja's closeness to the late cicero. Good to know that we still have people of good conscience in Nigeria who don't make decisions based only on their stomach consideration alone.

6 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Skillz02(m): 6:20am On Jul 27, 2014
9ja !!! A con3 where offenders are honored

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Blaqsmith(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2014
*Pademinisale*
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Blaqsmith(m): 6:23am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol...Omisore shud knw Lagbaja is a big man nah,100k for campaign rally too small for am.if Omisore fit top d price with some chengi,Lagbaja is already dancing on stage...
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by thorpido(m): 6:25am On Jul 27, 2014
It'll be a shame for someone like Omisore to become a governor in Nigeria.It will just further show the rot in the country.

Those who know Lagbaja will not be surprised by this.He is a man of principles.

6 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2014
I love this man, he is not afraid of those in authority. This was how he criticized those in support of the actions of Patience against Amaechi, where he called it mumurity.

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by garyaustin(m): 6:27am On Jul 27, 2014
I personally don't believe Lagbaja said that. If the court of the land did not find him guilty of murder of Chief Bola Ige, No man can say otherwise. If any one has fresh evidence against the alleged killer of Chief Bola Ige, it will make sense to approach the law. My verdict; Lagbaja never said it and every reasonable man will also agree that Lagbaja can not say that. my 2 cents though

4 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by disloman(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller: I smell bitterness here.
Haahaaahhhahahhhaahhaah.C ur life.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by MisterLongman(m): 6:29am On Jul 27, 2014
This is what I find on wikipedia. [quote author = wikipedia]
Nairaland went offline on 22 June 2014.[9] It was hacked and
for three days it was offline; on 25 June 2014 it recovered from
the attack[10] but lost some data in the process making it main
page dated back to 10 January 2014.
After Nairaland was hacked, it became a forum for
unintelligent discussions. It was alleged that the PDP led
government recruited some youth to post hateful and false
information about leaders of opposition party. [/quote]

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by ziccoit: 6:39am On Jul 27, 2014
garyaustin: I personally don't believe Lagbaja said that. If the court of the land did not find him guilty of murder of Chief Bola Ige, No man can say otherwise. If any one has fresh evidence against the alleged killer of Chief Bola Ige, it will make sense to approach the law. My verdict; Lagbaja never said it and every reasonable man will also agree that Lagbaja can not say that. my 2 cents though

I pray you would not find yourself in a problem where "the court of the land" would rule out your offender of any misdemeanor and even award him a whooping sum as damages when you known the case had undergone serious twistings and manipulations.

7 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by akanbiaa(m): 6:40am On Jul 27, 2014
HNosegbe: A musician turning down an invitation to a political rally? That's something we don't see everyday.
he is a musician with principles and not the hungry or greedy type and most importantly he is highly respected and responsible, such people will not like to associate with anyone that violence, murder or criminality flows around them.

5 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by akanbiaa(m): 6:44am On Jul 27, 2014
Blaqsmith: Lol...Omisore shud knw Lagbaja is a big man nah,100k for campaign rally too small for am.if Omisore fit top d price with some chengi,Lagbaja is already dancing on stage...
no amount of money can make an honorable man do what he does not want to do, but if it's the kind of people that can sell even their mothers for money then they will perform even if it's the devil that invite them.

4 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Blaqsmith(m): 6:53am On Jul 27, 2014
akanbiaa: no amount of money can make an honorable man do what he does not want to do, but if it's the kind of people that can sell even their mothers for money then they will perform even if it's the devil that invite them.
well,u might be ryt,bt dat doesn't change a tin...its either Omisore lose or win..
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Blaqsmith(m): 6:54am On Jul 27, 2014
akanbiaa: no amount of money can make an honorable man do what he does not want to do, but if it's the kind of people that can sell even their mothers for money then they will perform even if it's the devil that invite them.
this won't turn Lagbaja to a saint...
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Dailyfavour(m): 6:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Hope this speaks volume to the PDP upfront man in osun.........pple dey watch

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Akshow: 6:59am On Jul 27, 2014
he is the closest we have to fela this day. God bless u Mr Lagbaja omo iya oni pomo

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Akshow: 7:00am On Jul 27, 2014
Blaqsmith: this won't turn Lagbaja to a saint...
was he a criminal before?

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Btruth: 7:01am On Jul 27, 2014
Lo ba tan!....lol. The evil that men do, will always leave after them. It amazed me to see the president associating himself with a killer.

4 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by orlaryhincah(m): 7:01am On Jul 27, 2014
alaladakosta: Who cares, we no fit dance to his music self,
Awon smellos shocked

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Blaqsmith(m): 7:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: was he a criminal before?
no.neida was he saint lagbaja.
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Akshow: 7:13am On Jul 27, 2014
Blaqsmith: no.neida was he saint lagbaja.
mtcheeeeeew

5 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by femi4: 7:14am On Jul 27, 2014
HNosegbe: A musician turning down an invitation to a political rally? That's something we don't see everyday.
Lagbaja iwas very close to late Bola Ige. Infact, he used his voice in one of his tracks

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Sylvarresta(m): 7:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Na du gra gra for we a #Team Lagbaja# The only musician that doesn't allow his glutinous mouth to control his brain.... Thumbs up bro

3 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Odika1: 7:17am On Jul 27, 2014
Sir ur declination not to perform at Iyiola's campaign rally is a nice one,but coming out to say that he has a hand in the death of late Ige(if the report is true o)hmm to me that's suicidal.

2 Likes

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Blaqsmith(m): 7:18am On Jul 27, 2014
Akshow: mtcheeeeeew
lol.u sabi hiss sha...anyway,contunu..God will see us
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by adbokus(m): 7:19am On Jul 27, 2014
"e no go better 4 da persn wey kill Cicero..".. Lagbaja eepe, eepe..eepe.."e no go better 4 dem!"..
Disclaimer: no be me talk am oo...

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Yinkagbo(m): 7:24am On Jul 27, 2014
acorntree: Lagbaja will still come to deny this. Another fake news.

If na u,shey u won't come and deny it,abi u want omi to kill u too ni
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by cyunited(f): 7:26am On Jul 27, 2014
I wish we have more of such men,that will stand for the truth and what they believe in,Nigeria would have been a better place by now.May the good Lord keep you.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Nobody: 7:31am On Jul 27, 2014
Thumbs up Lagbaja

Nobody wants to be associated with a thug

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by JustCurious: 7:39am On Jul 27, 2014
Lagbaja shouldn't drag himself into 'politics'. He could have just honourably decline the invitation without making some odious statements.

1 Like

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by olagamalin(m): 7:40am On Jul 27, 2014
All You Need to Know – Unilever Nigeria’s Ideatrophy Competition (for Undergraduates)

Check ~~»http://unilaglss./2014/07/26/all-you-need-to-know-unilever-nigerias-ideatrophy-competition/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

2baba And Annie Idibia Loved Up In New Photos / Photo Of Bambam, Ifu Ennada, Angel And Teddy A / Ali Baba Shares Chat He Had With Lady Who Receives N200k From Her Baby Daddy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.