Stats: 3,194,194 members, 7,953,697 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:46 PM

Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally (26693 Views)

No 2nd Term For President Jonathan Says Lagbaja / Photo: Senator Omisore’s Daughter In Hot Romance With Delta Billionaire’s Son / Pictures Barred At Lagbaja's Daughter's Wedding (2) (3) (4)

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by 500GP: 7:44am On Jul 27, 2014
OMISORE TO YOKUN, OMI ERAN LO MU YO

KO DIGBA TA BA SE OPERATION FUN

OMISORE TO YOKUN, OMI ERAN LO MU YO.

# OSUN IS APC, APC IS OSUN

APC!!!! CHANGE!!!!! FEDERAL!!!!!

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by chosenmopol(m): 7:47am On Jul 27, 2014

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by DAMIGHT(m): 7:55am On Jul 27, 2014
APC news paper again ,,,,, 2moro another story will emerge again
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by dcitizen1: 8:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Lagbaja dissappointed me for refusing to perform in omisore iyiola's campaign rally based on flimsy reason of alleged assassination of his mentor bola ige by omisore. He should have jst said that he is an apc member and stopped deceiving and deluding himself. When bola ige was hobnobbing with the power tha be, why did him call his mentor to order? When his mentor accepted an offer to serve in a portfolio dat the lack the requisite competencies, why didnot he call his mentor to order? When his mentor promised that he will turn stone to bread when he accepted a juice appointment, why did he call his mentor to order? When his mentor could not account for 21million naira under his leadership as a minister of power, why did he call his mentor to call? Even his mentor has a whole lot of political baggage and moral bankruptcy and his misaction has cost the country a whole lot of misfortune. Labgaja indictment of omisore as a murderer is laughable and ridiculous considering an educated folks like him. He should have learn in government text book or political science course that it is only the competent court of justice that has the power to pronounce omisore guilty. Omisore based on court pronouncement is innocent and those who did not agree with the judgment should go and hug he transformer or better appeal to the almighty God for justice. We must allow our democracy to grow as it is done in advanced country of this world. Trial by media is un healthy for our democratic growth and development. We must allow judiciary institution to grow and become stronger. We must not allow our partisanship or misguided utterance to run down our nascent democracy. Lagbaja should grow and live above board and stop being petty or partisan. This is democracy! not demonstration of craziness. Nigerains are wiser now. We know our enemies who are wolve in sheep clothing

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by horlabiyi(m): 8:10am On Jul 27, 2014
Lagbaja said it in an interview before. He doesn't play/support any political party when it comes to campaign or whatever.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by otunba5050(m): 8:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Funny bt true
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Titilayodeji13(m): 8:17am On Jul 27, 2014
MisterLongman: Lagbaja Allegedly Declines to Perform At Iyiola Omisore’s Campaign Rally

Masked musician, Lagbaja, is alleged to have turned down an offer from the Iyiola Omisore Campaign Organization to perform at the grand campaign rally and reception for President Goodluck Jonathan coming up in Osogbo next month. Lagbaja was reported to have declined to perform at the rally because, he was convinced that Senator Iyiola a Omisore, the PDP gubernatorial candidate in the Osun State election was culpable in the death of his mentor and benefactor, Chief Bola Ige. 

Lagbaja was quoted to have said “Though the court of the land discharged and acquainted you in the murder case against the Former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, The Late Cicero of Esa – Oke and Foremost Nationalist; Chief Bola Ige, I have deep rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor, if you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your four-year tenure par-adventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore Governorship Campaign Rally” 

http://www.societygists.com/lagbaja-allegedly-declines-to-perform-at-iyiola-omisores-campaign-rally/

Nairaland is become annoying,why is that fake news are always making front page? Even the source of this article is feeble.
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by garyaustin(m): 8:19am On Jul 27, 2014
ziccoit:

I pray you would not find yourself in a problem where "the court of the land" would rule out your offender of any misdemeanor and even award him a whooping sum as damages when you known the case had undergone serious twistings and manipulations.
As it stands now, only a competent court can make a pronouncement of guilt or innocence. The judgement of the court is that of innocence on the Senator; it is only the court that can change that decision and the Senator remains innocent until the court sets aside the judgement and if Lagbaja said that ( I still believe he did not ), well he may be sued for defamation.
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by donline: 8:26am On Jul 27, 2014
I love people standing by their word

oni bata okare

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by olaezebala: 8:35am On Jul 27, 2014
How much was seun paid to put this trash on FP?

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by echarlz(m): 8:39am On Jul 27, 2014
MisterLongman: Lagbaja Allegedly Declines to Perform At Iyiola Omisore’s Campaign Rally

Masked musician, Lagbaja, is alleged to have turned down an offer from the Iyiola Omisore Campaign Organization to perform at the grand campaign rally and reception for President Goodluck Jonathan coming up in Osogbo next month. Lagbaja was reported to have declined to perform at the rally because, he was convinced that Senator Iyiola a Omisore, the PDP gubernatorial candidate in the Osun State election was culpable in the death of his mentor and benefactor, Chief Bola Ige. 

Lagbaja was quoted to have said “Though the court of the land discharged and acquainted you in the murder case against the Former Minister of Justice in Nigeria, The Late Cicero of Esa – Oke and Foremost Nationalist; Chief Bola Ige, I have deep rooted innermost conviction that you are culpable in the death of my mentor and benefactor, if you offer me all the allocation of Osun State during your four-year tenure par-adventure you win (which I seriously doubt), I will not perform for Iyiola Omisore Governorship Campaign Rally” 

http://www.societygists.com/lagbaja-allegedly-declines-to-perform-at-iyiola-omisores-campaign-rally/

The evil that men do lives after them. Yet we won't learn. Killings still going on in Osun...
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by austertee01(m): 8:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Nice one lagbaja... #TrulyOdua
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by olashas(f): 8:52am On Jul 27, 2014
alaladakosta: Who cares, we no fit dance to his music self,
'We'?
Speak for yourself babe. Lagbaja all the way wink

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by anonimi: 9:06am On Jul 27, 2014
oluswaggz: Strange but true!

What EXACTLY is true
Why do we allow ourselves to be carried away so easily by GOSSIP that has no CREDIBLE source/ sauce angry

Are we really so CLUELESS?
Does anyone think that Lagbaja will really talk to anyone about being asked to play at a political rally?
I guess the OP and his kind consider Lagbaja to be a CARELESS loose talkative like themselves shocked
Does Lagbaja have a reputation for playing at political rallies? If NOT, why would Omisore ask him to come play at his own rally?
What is the POPULARITY of Lagbaja & his music with the GENERALITY of Osun people to whom Omisore wants to impress?

Is there any chance that we can ENGAGE our brain deeply for once

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Skido360: 9:38am On Jul 27, 2014
oduastates: Who wants to be associated with a typical, nigerian certificate waving dullard.
The mumu ran away from a debate.
They are incapable of any intellectual debate and thoughts.
The onus is on us to take the message to the street.
Get off the web and take the fight to the street.
Call your folks anywhere they may be.talk to the conductors,the carpenters ,the tailors , farmers ,the engineers etc
tell them about how they have been trying to engineer a religious war in the SW.
Get them to hold fire until a time when we can get the odua national space to sort our issues out .
No to PDP ,No to afeniferawon.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fCIpmagYP08
religious war in the south west! I think the war has started in your room.
You dul**rd

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by SangoCrusader: 9:48am On Jul 27, 2014
It has begun... let's see if D'banj and the rest will follow GEJ to campaign in 2015 after GEJ's terrible performance.
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by BlackHuman(m): 10:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Lagbaja did not say omisiore killed Bola Ige, He simply said that he has a deep rooted conviction that omisiore killed Bola Ige.....Can't a man hav a conviction/opinion of his own again?....abeg let him speak his mind. We all know someone killed Bola Ige, Bola Ige didn't die a natural death....and everyone has his/her own convictions or suspicion about who the culprits are or who they're likely to be...

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by iphedahyor(m): 10:26am On Jul 27, 2014
thumb up Lagbaja,u're one in a million indeed......next fela.

and to Omisore and the rest PDP....if Omisore happens 2 b a sea and not a river,we shall dry him......Idi.ot porpcorn and roasted corn eater.
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Moredew(m): 10:57am On Jul 27, 2014
In ondo election i saw a debate, in anambra i saw a debate. Y did i not see a debate in Ekiti nd also y has there not being a debate in Osun. Som1 pls answer me.
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Moredew(m): 11:04am On Jul 27, 2014
dcitizen1: Lagbaja dissappointed me for refusing to perform in omisore iyiola's campaign rally based on flimsy reason of alleged assassination of his mentor bola ige by omisore. He should have jst said that he is an apc member and stopped deceiving and deluding himself. When bola ige was hobnobbing with the power tha be, why did him call his mentor to order? When his mentor accepted an offer to serve in a portfolio dat the lack the requisite competencies, why didnot he call his mentor to order? When his mentor promised that he will turn stone to bread when he accepted a juice appointment, why did he call his mentor to order? When his mentor could not account for 21million naira under his leadership as a minister of power, why did he call his mentor to call? Even his mentor has a whole lot of political baggage and moral bankruptcy and his misaction has cost the country a whole lot of misfortune. Labgaja indictment of omisore as a murderer is laughable and ridiculous considering an educated folks like him. He should have learn in government text book or political science course that it is only the competent court of justice that has the power to pronounce omisore guilty. Omisore based on court pronouncement is innocent and those who did not agree with the judgment should go and hug he transformer or better appeal to the almighty God for justice. We must allow our democracy to grow as it is done in advanced country of this world. Trial by media is un healthy for our democratic growth and development. We must allow judiciary institution to grow and become stronger. We must not allow our partisanship or misguided utterance to run down our nascent democracy. Lagbaja should grow and live above board and stop being petty or partisan. This is democracy! not demonstration of craziness. Nigerains are wiser now. We know our enemies who are wolve in sheep clothing
anyone dat disagrees with d PDP is APC. Hw did many of u get to dis level. Smh.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Deblow: 11:08am On Jul 27, 2014
Lagbaja is very idealistic and too disciplined to fall for the allure of money no matter how much.
I want to recommend another artiste who is the opposite of lagbaja. He can sing the praise of Satan against Jesus provided Satan can pay his bill.
His name is Ologundudu!
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by hushmail: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2014
nothing wey politicians no fit do 4 votes

all dat na propaganda

tmrw now d guy go refute am

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by Ullayious: 11:33am On Jul 27, 2014
Fake news.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by IYANGBALI: 11:38am On Jul 27, 2014
bloodykiller: I smell bitterness here.
na true the guy yarn so shut up
Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by IYANGBALI: 11:40am On Jul 27, 2014
Moredew:
anyone dat disagrees with d PDP is APC. Hw did many of u get to dis level. Smh.
na craze dey worry dem

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by IYANGBALI: 11:42am On Jul 27, 2014
BlackHuman: Lagbaja did not say omisiore killed Bola Ige, He simply said that he has a deep rooted conviction that omisiore killed Bola Ige.....Can't a man hav a conviction/opinion of his own again?....abeg let him speak his mind. We all know someone killed Bola Ige, Bola Ige didn't die a natural death....and everyone has his/her own convictions or suspicion about who the culprits are or who they're likely to be...
you get brain my man

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by hensben(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2014
dcitizen1: Lagbaja dissappointed me for refusing to perform in omisore iyiola's campaign rally based on flimsy reason of alleged assassination of his mentor bola ige by omisore. He should have jst said that he is an apc member and stopped deceiving and deluding himself. When bola ige was hobnobbing with the power tha be, why did him call his mentor to order? When his mentor accepted an offer to serve in a portfolio dat the lack the requisite competencies, why didnot he call his mentor to order? When his mentor promised that he will turn stone to bread when he accepted a juice appointment, why did he call his mentor to order? When his mentor could not account for 21million naira under his leadership as a minister of power, why did he call his mentor to call? Even his mentor has a whole lot of political baggage and moral bankruptcy and his misaction has cost the country a whole lot of misfortune. Labgaja indictment of omisore as a murderer is laughable and ridiculous considering an educated folks like him. He should have learn in government text book or political science course that it is only the competent court of justice that has the power to pronounce omisore guilty. Omisore based on court pronouncement is innocent and those who did not agree with the judgment should go and hug he transformer or better appeal to the almighty God for justice. We must allow our democracy to grow as it is done in advanced country of this world. Trial by media is un healthy for our democratic growth and development. We must allow judiciary institution to grow and become stronger. We must not allow our partisanship or misguided utterance to run down our nascent democracy. Lagbaja should grow and live above board and stop being petty or partisan. This is democracy! not demonstration of craziness. Nigerains are wiser now. We know our enemies who are wolve in sheep clothing
so anybody that disagrees with pdp is apc
So sucks to be you n it feels good to be lagbaja.pttf

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by IYANGBALI: 11:44am On Jul 27, 2014
SangoCrusader: It has begun... let's see if D'banj and the rest will follow GEJ to campaign in 2015 after GEJ's terrible performance.
if everybody no go I trust dbanj must go,the bobo too like money

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by IYANGBALI: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2014
olaezebala: How much was seun paid to put this trash on FP?
one million dollars

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by penny01502: 11:55am On Jul 27, 2014
jayseehe: I just came to read what PDP have to say about this
I too was here to read comments from the APC e-Vultures. It seems we have one common goal on nairaland.

Re: Lagbaja Declines To Perform At Iyiola Omisore's Campaign Rally by vanPELaj(m): 11:57am On Jul 27, 2014
In motherland we don't sing for murderers, lagbaja my love for u still remain dsame.

Davido Signs Endorsement Deal With Pepsi / Jim Iyke Tweets About TB Joshua Being Real or Fake / Rema Walks Off Stage Of J. Cole’s Dreamville Festival Over Poor Sound

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49