Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,214 members, 7,953,787 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 06:16 AM

Maheeda Says She Had S*x With Davido, But… - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Maheeda Says She Had S*x With Davido, But… (984 Views)

Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / Maheeda Says She Wants A Tattoo On Her Vagina (photo) / ‘I Was Raped By My Step-father,’maheeda Says On Father’s Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Maheeda Says She Had S*x With Davido, But… by candiiville: 2:11pm On Aug 30, 2014
…But it was all in her dream!
Controversial singer Maheeda shared with her fans some personal information about her recent dream.

Maheeda took to her Twitter to tease her followers, saying that she has has a s#x dream about Davido.

However, the singer who recently
promoted safe s#x with different partners said she isn’t in love with Davido or has any feeling for him.

After this message, Maheeda’s Twitter
went crazy as everyone wanted to know more details of this dream.

See tweets:http://candiiville.com/gists/maheeda-says-she-had-sx-withdavido-but/

Re: Maheeda Says She Had S*x With Davido, But… by naijarates(m): 2:17pm On Aug 30, 2014
cry cry cry
Re: Maheeda Says She Had S*x With Davido, But… by candiiville: 2:36pm On Aug 30, 2014
Re: Maheeda Says She Had S*x With Davido, But… by candiiville: 2:38pm On Aug 30, 2014
Gossiptunez: DOWNLoAD HOT MP3s

How does this add to what we are talking abt here

(1) (Reply)

For The First Time Peter Okoye Is The New Face Of Olympic Milk. / Davido, Yemi Alade, Mavins Crew Steals The Spotlight In 2014 NMVA Night / I Got My Fashion Sense From My Mum And Love My Skin "Eva Alordiah"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.