Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,973 members, 7,817,865 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:39 PM

The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture (16773 Views)

The Isoko People Of Delta State : Facts & Factlets / Interesting Facts About The Urhobo People Of Delta State / The Kru People Of Liberia And Cote D'ivoire (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Funkybabee(f): 6:23am On Jul 28, 2014
Yorubä for life

6 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by gratieao: 6:40am On Jul 28, 2014
Yes ooo

5 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by retepmurt(m): 6:47am On Jul 28, 2014
The Oracle

4 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by akinladejo: 7:16am On Jul 28, 2014
retepmurt: The Oracle

Interesting!
Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by magnetik(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
Ori Olokun 1 of many Yoruba heritage
ii. A yoruba king
iii Yoruba couple

7 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Pricelezz(m): 7:25am On Jul 28, 2014
D yoruba's re nice.... I love dem

4 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by deols(f): 7:38am On Jul 28, 2014
I feel like posting my beauryful Yoruba face smiley

5 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by 740megawatts: 7:42am On Jul 28, 2014
The Yoruba are a great people, perhaps one of the few African civilisations mentioned alongside the great Songhai, Hausa, Bini and Asante empires. A people so cultured and intelligent!

16 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by ShamanEgijesu: 8:35am On Jul 28, 2014
Proudly nupe, the ancestors of the ancient Egyptians!
Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Nobody: 8:55am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: awa niyen ,please do away with aregbesola if you are eligible to vote in osun state
Bros be reasonable now, this is not election thread.

4 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by 1stUnique(m): 8:59am On Jul 28, 2014
hopelink1: awa niyen ,please do away with aregbesola if you are eligible to vote in osun state
must u turn everything to polities? Ehn

2 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Nobody: 9:01am On Jul 28, 2014
1stUnique: must u turn everything to polities? Ehn
that's not politics my brother , it is the truth
Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by bosunjohns(m): 9:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Who says we can't live together peacefully as one in this great country of ours? Tolerance and respect for each other is needed. I love my Igbo, Yoruba and Hausa friends and people. One love.

2 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by tuffgongjo(m): 9:07am On Jul 28, 2014
OkikiOluwa1:
May Ògún & Sàngó collabo to give you e-slap for trying to politicize this thread.
o ma da fun e padi mi.

3 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by tuffgongjo(m): 9:12am On Jul 28, 2014
Proud to be a yoruba$ekiti guy,@fulaman God bless u up$down.

4 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Originakalokalo(m): 9:13am On Jul 28, 2014
deols: I feel like posting my beauryful Yoruba face smiley

hmmmmm....proudly yoruba too...

Are u single?....*winks*

6 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by godG: 9:36am On Jul 28, 2014
Fulaman198:

That is my dream for this great nation that one day, we will truly be one and put aside all the unjustified and naive ethnic bickering. I hope and pray that we all come together as one people and one nation, one knowing, one heart.

2012: My experience with the Fulani people was horrible. They invaded our cattle ranch! sad Millions of money lost! Trying period for the family. But then, one shouldn't judge a tribe by the criminality of someone who decided to be bestial. Truth is that Fulani guys are somewhat violent. sad But ironically, a man who is also a Fulani came to our aid even at that time.

We should all learn to see the good side of what we represent and live in unity at that. For me, I would love to marry a Fulani -if my dad would let it go - or Hausa lady. We need love in this country. Together, we can make Nigeria great.

3 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by nikkypearl(f): 10:12am On Jul 28, 2014
deols: I feel like posting my beauryful Yoruba face smiley
c'mmon wink
Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Chukky86: 10:16am On Jul 28, 2014
gratieao: Yes ooo

You fight lion??
Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Chuckd123(m): 10:22am On Jul 28, 2014
liberty300: believe it or yes, those r d only pretty yorubas known...
True talk bro
Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Whizzdom(m): 10:59am On Jul 28, 2014
Yoruba people are well respected people in the society at large, they are also well behave people

That's why i will always vote for the Yoruba people

People like: Chief Olusegun Obasanjo, MKO Abiola etc.

Please a round of applause to the Yoruba people.

I rest my case your honour.

5 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by myspnigeria: 11:16am On Jul 28, 2014
Everyone is beautiful in their unique ways
Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by remsonik(f): 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Pictures from ojude-oba festival

5 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Hollamydey(f): 11:31am On Jul 28, 2014
sulu gambari
liberty300: believe it or yes, those r d only pretty yorubas known...

3 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Nobody: 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
OP may ur Days be long in good health and wealth! Proudly yoruba, Omo odua toh gidigan! wink

4 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by olumuyiolaoluwa: 12:32pm On Jul 28, 2014
Adufetohposh: OP may ur Days be long in good health and wealth! Proudly yoruba, Omo odua toh gidigan! wink
Omo Yoruba ni mi I am proud of my Tribe n Culture. smiley

2 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by heedsa10: 1:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
in term of civilization every tribe in naija knows we are the best. I love all other tribes in naija but we are just the best.

3 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Kbraims(m): 1:17pm On Jul 28, 2014
Proudly osogbo oroki boy! :-D:-D:-)

2 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:25pm On Jul 28, 2014
[size=18pt]The worst disgrace to Yoruba is that Infidel MACLATUNJI !

He needs the GODS.[/size] angry angry angry angry angry angry

1 Like

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by tamertery(m): 1:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
Wetin sweet me with yoruba babes.. Dem de get big NYANSH !!! Ba kai!!! Asin apart frm dem I no knw whc tribe fit gt ekebe like dem again... Maybe benue babes bt I dunno... Yoruba babes I twale 4 una in that axpect even in beauty too partially sha... Cus beauty 4 me belongs to EDO, BENUE nd EGBIRA girls...

#teambigyanshedyorubababes #nobejoke

2 Likes

Re: The Great Yorubas, People Of A Unique And Vast Culture by Sweettos(m): 2:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
yoruba!!! The only tribe that do fought tiger

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Aina: A Yoruba Term Of EuroAsian Origin / Proudly Ekiti's Indigene Panegyric (oriki) / The Coronation Of Oba Abdulraheem Oladele Adeoti, Omu-aran New Monarch

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.