Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,141 members, 7,814,999 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:19 AM

The Dome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Dome (34083 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome by MabraO: 9:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
ebullientV: Lol.. Saw ur ''mention'' earlier on about our being tired of derailing that thread on games section...

So u were enjoying d conversation abi? wink

that's called ''eavesdropping'' bro.. You'd no right.. grin

grin. grin. grin
I had no choice Cos I was hearing ur voice from d next room(section)
Next time reduce ur voice wen discussing with mizmycoli I u guys were over joyous cheesy wink
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 9:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: he's actually on an errand. From me.
He must b d best boss. Going on errand for his P.A.. Hope it's a fruitful errand tho?
Re: The Dome by AfricanApple(f): 9:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: True, that. I'd admit though, that there are a few on here, who to'ally make it worth my time cheesy
na so.
i can even see all d new new friends u made and how u are rocking with dem. lol

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
ebullientV:
Happy hols 2 U too.. cheesy :DBolded That's very very true...i wonder why pple still cannot see it so.

Yeah, i'm full of life.. But not so cheerful these days..(the world is turning more cruel than it used to b) sad.

My day was crazie, attended a friend's b'day party.. And I'm trying to sort myslf, cos my head is on per4ming a ''slam dunk''.

How did your's go?
*sigh* It gets better. Kikikiki @SlamDunk cheesy did you down more than necessary? cool
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 9:31pm On Jul 27, 2014
ebullientV: He must b d best boss. Going on errand for his P.A.. Hope it's a fruitful errand tho?
ofcourse. If it ain't fruitful, it aint worth it
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
AfricanApple: ahahahaha, lmao.
is there a wisest man on earth? i dnt think so. hmm however i dnt knw where it came from but i saw it somewhere and was connected(whatever dat means)

good coincedence sha

which space? look face o. VIP no 1
i can send for my boys now and dat ya carton car will become history
Sorry, by ''wisest man'' I meant Solomon the king cheesy. This is one of his verses.

Lwkm @Carton car. But talking 'bout calling boys, I fo don make my own since b4 U, if not becos you're a lady.

The ''Oshiomole police force'' is @ my beck n call... And it's not too late to call for their service. I.e towing things

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:33pm On Jul 27, 2014
AfricanApple: na so.
i can even see all d new new friends u made and how u are rocking with dem. lol
Na xo cool
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 9:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
MabraO:

grin. grin. grin
I had no choice Cos I was hearing ur voice from d next room(section)
Next time reduce ur voice wen discussing with mizmycoli I u guys were over joyous cheesy wink
Fallacy detected.

Mzmycoli is his claim true?
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 9:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: *sigh* It gets better. Kikikiki @SlamDunk cheesy did you down more than necessary? cool
Not really ooh.

I hardly ''down''.. So downing more than is necessary is outta d question.

This headache has to do more wt having to move around alot organizing things... Trust me, it was hectic.. Had to even dogde and leave for home earlier..
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 9:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: ofcourse. If it ain't fruitful, it aint worth it
Nice!! Nice!!!

When next i meet the senator, i'll be sure to praise his taste for choosing quality. grin...

How was ur Sunday btw?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
ebullientV: Fallacy detected.

Mzmycoli is his claim true?
LoL....MabraO that's a fallacy, big time. Very False claim, V cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dome by AfricanApple(f): 9:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
ebullientV: Sorry, by ''wisest man'' I meant Solomon the king cheesy. This is one of his verses.

Lwkm @Carton car. But talking 'bout calling boys, I fo don make my own since b4 U, if not becos you're a lady.

The ''Oshiomole police force'' is @ my beck n call... And it's not too late to call for their service. I.e towing things
hian, oshiomole police ke, they dont even have d guts to face me, i control dem wit ma remote
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
ebullientV: Not really ooh.

I hardly ''down''.. So downing more than is necessary is outta d question.

This headache has to do more wt having to move around alot organizing things... Trust me, it was hectic.. Had to even dogde and leave for home earlier..
Oh, Okay. Taking a pain reliever's in order then?
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 10:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: LoL....MabraO that's a fallacy, big time. Very False claim, V cheesy cheesy cheesy
MabraO, you see what I mean? *tilts head*

Maybe the voice you heard, were the ''voices in the head''. wink grin

1 Like

Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 10:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
AfricanApple: hian, oshiomole police ke, they dont even have d guts to face me, i control dem wit ma remote
You must be one tough lady gan..

I guess that's d reason you're Africa's only apple.

Abeg I give up.. You can park anywhere you want, even on top my own ride gan.. If that's what you want!
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 10:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
MizMyColi: Oh, Okay. Taking a pain reliever's in order then?
Yeah, you're so in order.

I downed two tablets of paracetamol already. Thanks alot for d 'tip' btw.

**Heavy eyes**.

Good 9t Mz..

Good 9t e'ryone

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 10:31am On Jul 28, 2014
ebullientV: Nice!! Nice!!!

When next i meet the senator, i'll be sure to praise his taste for choosing quality. grin...

How was ur Sunday btw?
you can say that again

sunday went smooth. Yours?
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 1:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
KiddaBlingzz: you can say that again

sunday went smooth. Yours?
Went well..
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 3:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: I always find that expression strange.. Dunno why..

Btw how r u doing?
cool

That's me being "Miz"Chievous

cheesy

I'm doing Great...Holiday tins grin
You?
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 4:14pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: cool

That's me being "Miz"Chievous

cheesy

I'm doing Great...Holiday tins grin
You?
cheesy cheesy cheesy
I should suppose then that you can be alot of interesting at the same time. grin

Like you always say ''it gets better''.. Hardly feel like there's a holiday(for me).

I rememba u once said ur system is a sorta office for you, and you can seat on it all day. It leaves me wonderng what a holiday'd mean for u in dat context. cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:31pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: I should suppose then that you can be alot of interesting at the same time. grin

Like you always say ''it gets better''.. Hardly feel like there's a holiday(for me).

I rememba u once said ur system is a sorta office for you, and you can seat on it all day. It leaves me wonderng what a holiday'd mean for u in dat context. cheesy
The Eid-El-Fitr holidays grin I work in an advertising and PR firm cheesy why's that? Still on d exam matter? sad People say I am @interesting......I can be such a bore too cheesy it depends grin
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 6:40pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: The Eid-El-Fitr holidays grin I work in an advertising and PR firm cheesy why's that? Still on d exam matter? sad People say I am @interesting......I can be such a bore too cheesy it depends grin
Everyone have their moments where they are a bore, u know.

@Exams.. Yeah that's a part of d reason, gat d last paper 2mao tho. smiley...

Working @ an adversting firm, that's wow! grin. I guess i should be able to learn a thing or two 4rm you 'bout digital advertising for my biz... cheesy cheesy.

Btw how do you enjoy d job..?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 8:43pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: Everyone have their moments where they are a bore, u know.

@Exams.. Yeah that's a part of d reason, gat d last paper 2mao tho. smiley...

Working @ an adversting firm, that's wow! grin. I guess i should be able to learn a thing or two 4rm you 'bout digital advertising for my biz... cheesy cheesy.

Btw how do you enjoy d job..?
cheesy cheesy I agree with you, I can be quite the bore when I'm famished cheesy

Yayy!!!! So you'll feature more on here after your exams? without the voice ringing in your head and being like: "Yoouu sshhhoouulld bbee rreeaaddinngg yyoourrr nnottess nnoott NAIRALANDING!!!" cheesy cheesy Okay, hope that sounded to you the way I'd intended grin

I'm actually a noob, sorta in the advertising world........you can talk to me though @Digital Adverstisng........though I major in maintaining relationships with our client and developing new ones cool

It wasn't easy adjusting initially seeing as what I read in school is to'ally different from what I practice, but then grin I keep getting better.
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 9:00pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy I agree with you, I can be quite the bore when I'm famished cheesy

Yayy!!!! So you'll feature more on here after your exams? without the voice ringing in your head and being like: "Yoouu sshhhoouulld bbee rreeaaddinngg yyoourrr nnottess nnoott NAIRALANDING!!!" cheesy cheesy Okay, hope that sounded to you the way I'd intended grin

I'm actually a noob, sorta in the advertising world........you can talk to me though @Digital Adverstisng........though I major in maintaining relationships with our client and developing new ones cool

It wasn't easy adjusting initially seeing as what I read in school is to'ally different from what I practice, but then grin I keep getting better.
cheesy cheesy i honestly like d way u use ''i keep getting better''. I easily copy stuffs like that.. And just ds evening i heard myslf repeating it(during those moments when man thinks alot wink).

@Bolded i Laughedmao on dat one.. Of course I got it even b4 u tried ''explaining''... Am not dat dull grin. Beside i'm one of those guys who always pay attention to dat ''voice in d head''.. Hope you get me here wink.

It's no suprise you're working @ a firm dat has no connection with ur cert.. It's Naija..! And i trust your ability to adapt.. cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:18pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV:
cheesy cheesy i honestly like d way u use ''i keep getting better''. I easily copy stuffs like that.. And just ds evening i heard myslf repeating it(during those moments when man thinks alot wink).

@Bolded i Laughedmao on dat one.. Of course I got it even b4 u tried ''explaining''... Am not dat dull grin. Beside i'm one of those guys who always pay attention to dat ''voice in d head''.. Hope you get me here wink.

It's no suprise you're working @ a firm dat has no connection with ur cert.. It's Naija..! And i trust your ability to adapt.. cheesy
@Siggy, I have a really silly question, pardon me already, but, do flies stink? ----- oh oh, it just occurred to me, they are living things and are dead in this case, so they gotta shhttttinkkkk eewww cheesy grin

Well, in my case, I was told before hand by a friend who had this gift of telling the future that I would practice in a field to'ally different from what I learned. Infact, the story of my landing this job is somewhat mysterious. All the same, that's Naija for you.

I read of El-Rufai's son's death. What anguish the man must be in now cry embarassed RIP son of Mallam El-Rufai sad

Hmmmm.....so you're saying you're the intuitive kind? @listening to the voice in your head?

"It gets better" is a phrase I learned from my very pretty friend, she uses it a lot, and I can be quite a copy cat cheesy
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 10:02pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
@Siggy, I have a really silly question, pardon me already, but, do flies stink? ----- oh oh, it just occurred to me, they are living things and are dead in this case, so they gotta shhttttinkkkk eewww cheesy grin

Well, in my case, I was told before hand by a friend who had this gift of telling the future that I would practice in a field to'ally different from what I learned. Infact, the story of my landing this job is somewhat mysterious. All the same, that's Naija for you.

I read of El-Rufai's son's death. What anguish the man must be in now cry embarassed RIP son of Mallam El-Rufai sad

Hmmmm.....so you're saying you're the intuitive kind? @listening to the voice in your head?

"It gets better" is a phrase I learned from my very pretty friend, she uses it a lot, and I can be quite a copy cat cheesy

Dead Flies stink, but u just might not notice when it's only one or a couple more.. But when a cluster of flies pass away, oh my! You don't need to be told whassup... It's best witnessed grin! Tho me never experience am b4 sha wink. Lol

Seriously u'd dat kinda friend? I could totally use his ''seer sightedness'' too.

Talking 'bout Naija, I'm writing a piece right now(wouldn't call it a poem), becos of recent i've really really bin left deflated by d kinda news that i get to hear daily. This El-Rufai's son's death is one of many instances.. I think alot these days, and sad to say it's mostly ''unhealthy stuffs''. sad

@Being intuitive.. I'd say not really.. Sometimes i just follow what comes in, @ other times I ignore. Not all situations requires the use of intuition, I have personally come to learn that 4 myself.

Some situations require your arriving @ analytical and meticulous decision(s). Suffice it to say, I don't trust those ''voices in the head'' a 100%.

As for the copy cat thing.. I was like ''Oh! I copied from a copy cat'' cheesy grin... But then itzz a damn good thing..

I do mine like Ranchoddas. I tap my chest, while saying ''It/I will get better''.. Becos i do believe it. cheesy.

You can just pardon me already(see I can take cues too wink cheesy) for my longggg ''talk''.. But it's always a pleasure talking wt ya.. *scratches beards*

You're Good... Really really good cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:20pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: Dead Flies stink, but u just might not notice when it's only one or a couple more.. But when a cluster of flies pass away, oh my! You don't need to be told whassup... It's best witnessed grin! Tho me never experience am b4 sha wink. Lol

Seriously u'd dat kinda friend? I could totally use his ''seer sightedness'' too.

Talking 'bout Naija, I'm writing a piece right now(wouldn't call it a poem), becos of recent i've really really bin left deflated by d kinda news that i get to hear daily. This El-Rufai's son's death is one of many instances.. I think alot these days, and sad to say it's mostly ''unhealthy stuffs''. sad

@Being intuitive.. I'd say not really.. Sometimes i just follow what comes in, @ other times I ignore. Not all situations requires the use of intuition, I have personally come to learn that 4 myself.

Some situations require your arriving @ analytical and meticulous decision(s). Suffice it to say, I don't trust those ''voices in the head'' a 100%.

As for the copy cat thing.. I was like ''Oh! I copied from a copy cat'' cheesy grin... But then itzz a damn good thing..

I do mine like Ranchoddas. I tap my chest, while saying ''It/I will get better''.. Becos i do believe it. cheesy.

You can just pardon me already(see I can take cues too wink cheesy) for my longggg ''talk''.. But it's always a pleasure talking wt ya.. *scratches beards*

You're Good... Really really good cheesy
LoLzz...you just described the dead flies Scenario like you've actually witnessed one kikikikikiki cheesy cheesy

I like long talks yer know, especially when I chat online and I find the individual interesting. I'm usually put off by 1,2,3 liners angry

You had to drop the compliment before me ey? smiley I'll save mine for a D-day.
Thanks btw @Good and really good grin

Ever heard of the 4 temperaments? I take it, you're introvert? See, as touching our Naija, e go better, It has to be.

You might wanna discard any thought that doesn't bring about the least productivity in any area of your life, I've been there a couple of times undecided I try to think less these days especially of all the wrongs and ills in our society, #VeryDepressing. It's been and always a pleasure talking with you too.

Agents of Sleep have come around, I hope I do not wake to see any gibberish on this post. G'nyt V....Thank You, for your time, for making me laugh grin grin

Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 10:35pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi:
LoLzz...you just described the dead flies Scenario like you've actually witnessed one kikikikikiki cheesy cheesy

I like long talks yer know, especially when I chat online and I find the individual interesting. I'm usually put off by 1,2,3 liners angry

You had to drop the compliment before me ey? smiley I'll save mine for a D-day.
Thanks btw @Good and really good grin

Ever heard of the 4 temperaments? I take it, you're introvert? See, as touching our Naija, e go better, It has to be.

You might wanna discard any thought that doesn't bring about the least productivity in any area of your life, I've been there a couple of times undecided I try to think less these days especially of all the wrongs and ills in our society, #VeryDepressing. It's been and always a pleasure talking with you too.

Agents of Sleep have come around, I hope I do not wake to see any gibberish on this post. G'nyt V....Thank You, for your time, for making me laugh grin grin

i like some gibberish @ times... grin.. Buh u did just fine ds one, maybe d agents of sleep didn't tax u much. cheesy

@Ist bolded shocked shocked shocked.. Yeah I'm more of an introvert.

@Bolded2 That's a very welcome food for thought. And thanks alot.
Good night mz cheesy. Have a peaceful 9t rest.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:45pm On Jul 29, 2014
ebullientV: i like some gibberish @ times... grin.. Buh u did just fine ds one, maybe d agents of sleep didn't tax u much. cheesy

@Ist bolded shocked shocked shocked.. Yeah I'm more of an introvert.

@Bolded2 That's a very welcome food for thought. And thanks alot.
Good night mz cheesy. Have a peaceful 9t rest.
You too V...Sleep tight - sleep o o.....and read too wink grin
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 10:49pm On Jul 29, 2014
MizMyColi: You too V...Sleep tight - sleep o o.....and read too wink grin
thanksssss alot, I'll cheesy.

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 10:03am On Jul 30, 2014
MizMyColi: Na xo cool
Abegi, edit your post biko. grin
Your browser is tooooo fast.
cry
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:27am On Jul 30, 2014
[size=13pt]**in Pharrell's voice**[/size]

It might seem crazy what I'm about to say

Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like a room without a roof
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like happiness is the truth
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you know what happiness is to you
Because I'm happy
Clap along if you feel like that's what you wanna do

Just Clap!!!!!! smiley wink cheesy grin shocked cool kiss

It's my #Post1000 post #NLTsunami cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Clap for usssss!!!

We, (everyone who commented on this thread, other threads, everyone whom I've mentioned and vice-versa) made it happen grin

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

I Miss LORD_REED :((( / Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Meet Krazy People Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.