Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,034 members, 7,818,055 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:09 AM

The Dome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Dome (34181 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:50pm On Aug 04, 2014
agabaI23: Too many emoticon. Been a while mzmycoli
Hallos AG! grin cheesy
Re: The Dome by agabaI23(m): 7:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Hallos AG! grin cheesy
Hi how are you? Hope you are good? smiley
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:36pm On Aug 04, 2014
agabaI23: Hi how are you? Hope you are good? smiley
Yeah Sure! I am smiley Trust you are?.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
Apatheist:
kiss kiss
Turn that frown upside down. smiley
cheesy cheesy cheesy There, you got me literally doing that.

undecided
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 7:48pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: cheesy cheesy cheesy There, you got me literally doing that.

undecided
More kisses to straighten your face.
kiss kiss kiss
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:51pm On Aug 04, 2014
Apatheist:
More kisses to straighten your face.
kiss kiss kiss
**throws hands in the air for lack of appropriate emoticon angry **where have you been sef? undecided
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 8:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: **throws hands in the air for lack of appropriate emoticon angry **where have you been sef? undecided
Here and there.
Missed me? kiss
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 8:17pm On Aug 04, 2014
Apatheist:
Here and there.
Missed me? kiss
Huh?! What d'ya think wink
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 8:40pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: By "Over-rated", how d'ya mean?

I wasn't in the frame of mind to reply accordingly yesterday undecided

So, shall we start all over? wink

It's official - You love me! cheesy

Next crucial question, can you cook?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 8:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

It's official - You love me! cheesy

Next crucial question, can you cook?
Huh? Nooo...that's not what I meant! shocked ......eisshhhh cheesy I meant, let's start our talks over embarassed
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 8:55pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Huh? Nooo...that's not what I meant! shocked ......eisshhhh cheesy I meant, let's start our talks over embarassed

And how do you intend to correct your 'unplanned' monumental gaffe?

The news has already hit BBC and reuters that we're officially in love.

C'mon Coli is there s'thing holding you back from marrying me already? cheesy

Is it your cooking? Not to worry I'd cope with the too many salt in ya meals - I once lived in a hostel where the chefs were quite horrible yet I never had a HBP wink
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 9:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

And how do you intend to correct your 'unplanned' monumental gaffe?

The news has already hit BBC and reuters that we're officially in love.

C'mon Coli is there s'thing holding you back from marrying me already? cheesy

Is it your cooking? Not to worry I'd cope with the too many salt in ya meals - I once lived in a hostel where the chefs were quite horrible yet I never had a HBP wink

Whoootttt!! shocked shocked

So little is left to imagination as to the dismal breeds of journalists being produced nowadays. cheesy

I mean! Whatever happened to proper-investigative-journalism?! shocked

El...I'm a cook, I'm born and made cook.... I just chose not to pursue a career in professional catering cool

There's nothing to be corrected per se sad I think the question should be, "How do you plan to sue their a**es @Reuters and CNN, for this monumental gaffe?"

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: The Dome by agabaI23(m): 10:01pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeah Sure! I am smiley Trust you are?.
Good to know. Yes I am grand. Emmm where do you ply your trade?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
agabaI23: Good to know. Yes I am grand. Emmm where do you ply your trade?
shocked how d'ya mean? You meant where I work?
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi:

Whoootttt!! shocked shocked

So little is left to imagination as to the dismal breeds of journalists being produced nowadays. cheesy

I mean! Whatever happened to proper-investigative-journalism?! shocked

El...I'm a cook, I'm born and made cook.... I just chose not to pursue a career in professional catering cool

There's nothing to be corrected per se sad I think the question should be, "How do you plan to sue their a**es @Reuters and CNN, for this monumental gaffe?"

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

This is why I love her, she's not phucking boring to wholly accept all I've got to say.

Bae this is coming at the right time, your prince charming here is a prospective journalist and he understands better how these stuffs work.

Cut the dudes that reported our indoor romance some slacks. Investigative reporting is still very much alive. It takes a lotta process, planning, indepth analysis et al but then there are other forms of media reportage e.g hard news, beat reporting etc. So it must not always be investigative - the sole aim of every report is to ferret out info from often hostile sources Shikena.

Nevertheless, all forms of journalistic reporting need research - so you stand right with your initial claim.

Good to know you're a born chef. Gimme the needed tips on how to prepare a decent edikang kan soup - I'm feeling lucky with the spelling of that meal cheesy
Re: The Dome by agabaI23(m): 10:56pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked how d'ya mean? You meant where I work?
OK where you reside.....
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 11:03pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Huh?! What d'ya think wink
That you did(n't)
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:11am On Aug 05, 2014
Apatheist:
That you did(n't)
Whichever you're convinced it really is wink
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:12am On Aug 05, 2014
agabaI23: OK where you reside.....
Lagos, Nigeria.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:19am On Aug 05, 2014
AirborneLacer:

This is why I love her, she's not phucking boring to wholly accept all I've got to say.

Bae this is coming at the right time, your prince charming here is a prospective journalist and he understands better how these stuffs work.

Cut the dudes that reported our indoor romance some slacks. Investigative reporting is still very much alive. It takes a lotta process, planning, indepth analysis et al but then there are other forms of media reportage e.g hard news, beat reporting etc. So it must not always be investigative - the sole aim of every report is to ferret out info from often hostile sources Shikena.

Nevertheless, all forms of journalistic reporting need research - so you stand right with your initial claim.

Good to know you're a born chef. Gimme the needed tips on how to prepare a decent edikang kan soup - I'm feeling lucky with the spelling of that meal cheesy
Like Seriously El, seeing the bolded's giving me ideas already cheesy Hmmm, Yumee!! grin
How'd it go with the soup, did you prepare it? Seeing as my reply's quite belated?

Waow! Another discovery shocked @Journalist.
I to'ally like the sound of that, there's hope for the profession then cheesy

Re: The Dome by ideology(m): 5:56am On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi:
Like Seriously El, seeing the bolded's giving me ideas already cheesy Hmmm, Yumee!! grin
How'd it go with the soup, did you prepare it? Seeing as my reply's quite belated?

grin but he got the spelling wrong, lol, good morning dear!! the correct spelling is EDIKAN IKONG
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 6:25am On Aug 05, 2014
^^ I was actually feeling lucky with that spelling cheesy

Tnx for the correction, you're an Ibibio?

MizMyColi:

I wasn't gon' prepare anything lastnite, I just wanted to learn something superb from the 'Perfect' chef - so the tips are still needed.

Hope for the profession? Boo I'm not going to work for any soul, it's not in me.

I'm just studying cos I wanna make momma n' Pop proud - they've always wanted a graduate. I'm delving into a money spinning business once I'm outta school - Pushing cocaines should just be it, seconded? cheesy wink
Re: The Dome by dre11(m): 8:33am On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi smiley

sure its fun here

anyway,
u rite about line 2
thats the inference gotten from observations of events, hypothesis of situations, reactions to notes and reading of....................

Don't let me bore u........

Do have a lovely week
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 11:04am On Aug 05, 2014
dre11: MizMyColi smiley

sure its fun here

anyway,
u rite about line 2
thats the inference gotten from observations of events, hypothesis of situations, reactions to notes and reading of....................

Don't let me bore u........

Do have a lovely week
You too Dre, thanks. grin kinda lost though @TheEmboldedned
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 11:26am On Aug 05, 2014
AirborneLacer: ^^ I was actually feeling lucky with that spelling cheesy

Tnx for the correction, you're an Ibibio?

I wasn't gon' prepare anything lastnite, I just wanted to learn something superb from the 'Perfect' chef - so the tips are still needed.

Hope for the profession? Boo I'm not going to work for any soul, it's not in me.

I'm just studying cos I wanna make momma n' Pop proud - they've always wanted a graduate. I'm delving into a money spinning business once I'm outta school - Pushing cocaines should just be it, seconded? cheesy wink
shocked shocked shocked whooottt!!!! naahhh......cocaine's a no no! I prefer blood money grin its faster and easier, don't you think? wink tongue

undecided undecided

I see for some reason, you've forgotten our Panama vacation *rolling my eyes*

It oughta be this month y'know sad

I'm quite saddened at the thought of this that teaching you a perfect Edikang Ikong recipe somewhat eludes me embarassed

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
Re: The Dome by Nobody: 11:39am On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: shocked shocked shocked whooottt!!!! naahhh......cocaine's a no no! I prefer blood money grin its faster and easier, don't you think? wink tongue

undecided undecided

I'm quite saddened at the thought of this that teaching you a perfect Edikang Ikong recipe somewhat eludes me embarassed

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Blood money over Cocaine cash? Honey I just don't wanna chop ya head off for dollars - dont push me grin cheesy

I've not forgotten about Panama, our trip coincided with the period I'm needed most at work place - should I quit the Job for our vacation?

For the meal, let me teach you instead tongue

Ingredients:

1kg Spinach/fluted Pumpkin leaves(Ugwu)
200g Water leaves
500g of assorted meat(cow tripe (shaki),snails, cow's skin(kanda),
Stockfish(optional)
Smoked fish
250ml palm oil
1 cup Periwinkles(optional), but it gives the soup a boost
2 tablespoons ground crayfish
2 stock cubes
1 medium sized onion
2 scotch bonnet Pepper a.k.a fresh pepper
Salt to taste

Directions:

Prepare the vegetables by washing and cutting them into tiny bits(thin slices preferably) and set aside.
**Wash and cut the assorted meat in bite-able sizes. Clean the periwinkles, dried fish and stock fish and set aside.

Now to cook the Edikang Ikong Soup...

* Place the assorted meat and stock fish in the pot, add a little water, the chopped onion and one stock cube. Cook until all the meat is properly cooked and there is just a little liquid in the pot (remember to cook the toughest meat first).

* When the meat is done, add the dried fish and periwinkle.Add the palm oil, the ground pepper and crayfish and leave to boil for about 10 minutes.

* Now add the water leaves(or lamb lettuce) and leave to cook for 3 minutes. Then add the Ikong Ubong /Ugu leaves (fluted pumpkin leaves) and salt to taste. Stir thoroughly and leave to simmer for 5 minutes on low heat and your Edikang Ikong soup is ready. Enjoy!

Edikang Ikong soup is usually served with Usi (Starch),Pounded Yam, Eba, Fufu, Wheat meal (Tuwon Alkama), Semolina or Amala.

1 Like

Re: The Dome by ideology(m): 12:19pm On Aug 05, 2014
Lool, where u copy this one come paste like this verbatim

grin
AirborneLacer:
Ingredients:
200g Water leaves
Stockfish(optional)
Smoked fish
250ml palm oil
2 stock cubes
1 medium sized onion
Salt to taste
Directions:
Prepare the vegetables by washing and cutting them into tiny bits(thin slices preferably) and set aside.
**Wash and cut the assorted meat in bite-able sizes. Clean the periwinkles, dried fish and stock fish and set aside.
* Place the assorted meat and stock fish in the pot, add a little water, the chopped onion and one stock cube. Cook until all the meat is properly cooked and there is just a little liquid in the pot (remember to cook the toughest meat first).
* When the meat is done, add the dried fish and periwinkle.Add the palm oil, the ground pepper and crayfish and leave to boil for about 10 minutes.
* Now add the water leaves(or lamb lettuce) and leave to cook for 3 minutes. Then add the Ikong Ubong /Ugu leaves (fluted pumpkin leaves) and salt to taste. Stir thoroughly and leave to simmer for 5 minutes on low heat and your Edikang Ikong soup is ready. Enjoy!
Edikang Ikong soup is usually served with Usi (Starch),Pounded Yam, Eba, Fufu, Wheat meal (Tuwon Alkama), Semolina or Amala.
MizMyColi: shocked shocked shocked whooottt!!!! naahhh......cocaine's a no no! I prefer blood money grin its faster and easier, don't you think? wink tongue

undecided undecided

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

Maybe I could help out
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 12:24pm On Aug 05, 2014
AirborneLacer:

Blood money over Cocaine cash? Honey I just don't wanna chop ya head off for dollars - dont push me grin cheesy

I've not forgotten about Panama, our trip coincided with the period I'm needed most at work place - should I quit the Job for our vacation?

Ingredients:

200g Water leaves
Stockfish(optional)
Smoked fish
250ml palm oil
2 stock cubes
1 medium sized onion
Salt to taste

Directions:

Hmmm cool I see 'em food recipe websites coming in handy ey? Niceee cheesy cheesy No, No you shouldn't, doesn't change the fact that I'm sad though, I mean! We literally looked forward to this trip El....... cry
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 12:29pm On Aug 05, 2014
ideology: Lool, where u copy this one come paste like this verbatim

grin

Maybe I could help out
It'd be a pleasure smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dome by dre11(m): 12:42pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: You too Dre, thanks. grin kinda lost though @TheEmboldedned

cheesy
oh mah bad
the last communication we did had before 2day........

i mean ur reply cool
Re: The Dome by ideology(m): 1:51pm On Aug 05, 2014
MizMyColi: It'd be a pleasure smiley

Airborne have given the notes, i may be useful in practical

1 Like

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 1:53pm On Aug 05, 2014
cheesy
cheesy
cheesy
ideology:

Airborne have given the notes, i may be useful in practical

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (60) (Reply)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.