Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,011 members, 7,817,978 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

The Dome - Dating And Meet-up Zone (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / The Dome (34177 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
Paulakosu: lipsrsealed

How was mass? cheesy

cheesy
cheesy

It went well lipsrsealed
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 6:01pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: On the path of self-discovery? cool Some days are like this wink

So! You thru' with exams, I'm sure? grin Sorry I didn't ask about it again. angry

How the rains over there? Besides, those roads they built on ugbowo road, imo, doesn't make things easier at all. It made the town, especially around that technical area, down to Uselu look sooo clogged - eissshh cheesy
*nods at ''self-discovery''* hhhhmm, it's like everyone's needing some deep self-analysis these days. *shrugs*

Yeah, dude's someone I have utmost respect for.

Lol. cheesy i'm done with exams, since Wednesday last week. grin. And u didn't have to be sorry, it's not a biggie grin.. Thoughtful and typical of you tho(so not really suprised!)..cheesy.

Thanks for asking anyways.. grin

I've left Benin, now in Delta. And d rain here's bin something else. Altho it hasn't rained since morn(that's how frequent d storm's bin raging).

I'm sure you're talking 'bout d service lanes.. The irony of it all is that, they were built to make things easier for motorists and pedestrains..

I guess the reason it all looked clogged to you, is because the pple t'was built for do not understand d usage.. So they all criss-cross randomly making the whole place rowdy and bringing traffic to a stand-still!

Of course it should be no news to you that prominent among the defaulters are d ''tuketuke'' drivers.(remember those guys)? cheesy cheesy
Re: The Dome by Paulakosu(m): 6:09pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy

It went well lipsrsealed
And...

I believe there's more cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
ebullientV: *nods at ''self-discovery''* hhhhmm, it's like everyone's needing some deep self-analysis these days. *shrugs*

Yeah, dude's someone I have utmost respect for.

Lol. cheesy i'm done with exams, since Wednesday last week. grin. And u didn't have to be sorry, it's not a biggie grin.. Thoughtful and typical of you tho(so not really suprised!)..cheesy.

Thanks for asking anyways.. grin

I've left Benin, now in Delta. And d rain here's bin something else. Altho it hasn't rained since morn(that's how frequent d storm's bin raging).

I'm sure you're talking 'bout d service lanes.. The irony of it all is that, they were built to make things easier for motorists and pedestrains..

I guess the reason it all looked clogged to you, is because the pple t'was built for do not understand d usage.. So they all criss-cross randomly making the whole place rowdy and bringing traffic to a stand-still!

Of course it should be no news to you that prominent among the defaulters are d ''tuketuke'' drivers.(remember those guys)? cheesy cheesy
Yeeah smiley I made two discoveries last night after a more-like-therapeutic session with a friend which got me thinking really hard over my being/existence.

Well, I might create a thread on that, see if it resonates with some deep people, like me grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

V! shocked I just remembered one song like that @"Comot Tuke-Tuke for Road!!!" And you know Benin DJ's have a way of me-rixing songs cheesy cheesy

Ohhh....now I remember "Sisi Eko, Sisi Jowo, promise you'll never leave me alone, ayam 4U as U are 4me eeh eeh, promise you'll never leave me alone"

Kikikikikikikiki grin

So, tell me, how's your today being? And oh, before you ask about mine, (hmmph) its being a day of staying indoors, having some sober reflections, journalling and watching them TV shows I've been lagging behind on [quite interesting I'd say] wink
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:26pm On Aug 03, 2014
Paulakosu: And...

I believe there's more cheesy
Mooore? No ooo grin
Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 6:32pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: its june, june 27 tongue

happy sunday. cheesy
haba!! I can bet you'l change it. 366*24*60*60 No o shocked

happy sunday cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 6:37pm On Aug 03, 2014
daveP: haba!! I can bet you'l change it.366*24*60*60 No o shocked
Huh?

happy sunday cheesy

cheesy
cheesy

You too Dave, happy sunday wink
Re: The Dome by Paulakosu(m): 6:39pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: Mooore? No ooo grin
Okay. I'll agree with you in good faith cool

1 Like

Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 6:49pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: Yeeah smiley I made two discoveries last night after a more-like-therapeutic session with a friend which got me thinking really hard over my being/existence.

Well, I might create a thread on that, see if it resonates with some deep people, like me grin

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

V! shocked I just remembered one song like that @"Comot Tuke-Tuke for Road!!!" And you know Benin DJ's have a way of me-rixing songs cheesy cheesy

Ohhh....now I remember "Sisi Eko, Sisi Jowo, promise you'll never leave me alone, ayam 4U as U are 4me eeh eeh, promise you'll never leave me alone"

Kikikikikikikiki grin

So, tell me, how's your today being? And oh, before you ask about mine, (hmmph) its being a day of staying indoors, having some sober reflections, journalling and watching them TV shows I've been lagging behind on [quite interesting I'd say] wink
Wow! Sounds like u've made several fresh discoveries.. Interesting!

Hahahahahhahaha *laughed so hard* @ dat ''commot tuke-tuke for road''. cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Those guys ehn... I like them Djz too.. cheesy

My day's just being smooth, not really eventful. I've bin indoors since returning from service.. Alot to do, but for most of 'em things i've not got d means to implement them...

@Bolded.. Un-hun.. For you, yes! Not quite for Most ladies.. I mean especially since today's Sunday(official day for some to hit the streets).

When i asked sometime back if you were a blogger, i had no idea then what kinda stuffs u'd writing about. But now, me thinks u'd do excellently well writing 'bout these ''deep'' stuffs u discover everytime...

I know(it's a gut feeling tho), that could help lotsa folks.. And u don't have to go all too personal.. There'd be a way to go about it. Lotsa pple would discover themselves too from stuffs like that imo.

1 Like

Re: The Dome by daveP(m): 6:50pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy

You too Dave, happy sunday wink
yeah. smiley

1 Like

Re: The Dome by snadguy007(m): 8:20pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: waow!! You got me reeally laughing for the first time today shocked

Aw are you na? grin

cheesy I'm fine o....sorry for my late response.....been hooked up with some stuffs over here lately. smiley
Guess u are good too cool
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:15pm On Aug 03, 2014
ebullientV: Wow! Sounds like u've made several fresh discoveries.. Interesting!

Hahahahahhahaha *laughed so hard* @ dat ''commot tuke-tuke for road''. cheesy cheesy cheesy.. Those guys ehn... I like them Djz too.. cheesy

My day's just being smooth, not really eventful. I've bin indoors since returning from service.. Alot to do, but for most of 'em things i've not got d means to implement them...

@Bolded.. Un-hun.. For you, yes! Not quite for Most ladies.. I mean especially since today's Sunday(official day for some to hit the streets).

When i asked sometime back if you were a blogger, i had no idea then what kinda stuffs u'd writing about. But now, me thinks u'd do excellently well writing 'bout these ''deep'' stuffs u discover everytime...

I know(it's a gut feeling tho), that could help lotsa folks.. And u don't have to go all too personal.. There'd be a way to go about it. Lotsa pple would discover themselves too from stuffs like that imo.
About blogging, that'll take a lot of self discipline. Its no use starting something I won't finish. Thank you for encouraging me, I'll write someday....arrrggghhh....I should just start already! cheesy

@TheBolded, well, whatever works others. I honestly don't see myself as any better than the girl next door, but there are certain things which go against my values wink

Good to know you did have a cool day...even though you were handicapped sorta cheesy But then, It gets better. wink

Here's wishing you the best as we begin a new week. More favours and merry good things.

Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:18pm On Aug 03, 2014
snadguy007:

cheesy I'm fine o....sorry for my late response.....been hooked up with some stuffs over here lately. smiley
Guess u are good too cool
cool coool... Just make enough money to get to me cool grin seriously tho' Here's wishing you the best, even thru' the challenges, there'll always be a green light for you wink
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 10:34pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi: About blogging, that'll take a lot of self discipline. Its no use starting something I won't finish. Thank you for encouraging me, I'll write someday....arrrggghhh....I should just start already! cheesy

@TheBolded, well, whatever works others. I honestly don't see myself as any better than the girl next door, but there are certain things which go against my values wink

Good to know you did have a cool day...even though you were handicapped sorta cheesy But then, It gets better. wink

Here's wishing you the best as we begin a new week. More favours and merry good things.

cheesy

Yeah it get's better cheesy cheesy

thanks a bunch & I Wish you a double-fold of all those wishes and more. You're the best! grin

you know, I was observing this evening on the politics section.. *shakes head slowly* heck! That place has got to be the most hostile place on NL!

Jeez! See pple hurling insults(Freely given, freely taken and vice-versa) @ eachoda. Na wa oooo. Some pple no dey smile for ds online when dem dey come.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 10:53pm On Aug 03, 2014
ebullientV: cheesy

Yeah it get's better cheesy cheesy

thanks a bunch & I Wish you a double-fold of all those wishes and more. You're the best! grin

you know, I was observing this evening on the politics section.. *shakes head slowly* heck! That place has got to be the most hostile place on NL!

Jeez! See pple hurling insults(Freely given, freely taken and vice-versa) @ eachoda. Na wa oooo. Some pple no dey smile for ds online when dem dey come.

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

While I will not rule out foraying into politics, that is, I might likely become a politician.

See, Nothing, absolutely Nothing will make me become actively involved in that section until it is Quarantined. If that makes me lily-livered and Not-up-to-the-task, then I'm happy to take the title. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gosh!! How do they sleep at night?

Thanks for the wishes. You're the best too y'know wink [it was only after my activities in NCCF that I began to understand the depth of the phrase and how much a difference it could make in the life of an individual, like it just did mine smiley]

Smile smiley
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 11:17pm On Aug 03, 2014
MizMyColi:

cheesy
cheesy
cheesy

While I will not rule out foraying into politics, that is, I might likely become a politician.

See, Nothing, absolutely Nothing will make me become actively involved in that section until it is Quarantined. If that makes me lily-livered and Not-up-to-the-task, then I'm happy to take the title. cheesy cheesy cheesy
Gosh!! How do they sleep at night
?

Thanks for the wishes. You're the best too y'know wink [it was only after my activities in NCCF that I began to understand the depth of the phrase and how much a difference it could make in the life of an individual, like it just did mine smiley]

Smile smiley
ROFL sniff hihihihihihihihi @ Bolded. Right in time o. Becos over there if you make just a single wrong move, they'd just swarm on you without even a weeny bit consideration.

Plz, what's NCCF? I know 'bout NCGF...

And true that. Not just this phrase alone. Words in general are powerful, they can light fire in d heart of men and even wring tears from the hardest of hearts.. It's a good thing when you know how to encourage pple daily with positive words..! grin grin

**feeling really sleepy**
have to say goodnight.. Do have a blissful 9t rest cheesy.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 11:24pm On Aug 03, 2014
ebullientV:
ROFL sniff hihihihihihihihi @ Bolded. Right in time o. Becos over there if you make just a single wrong move, they'd just swarm on you without even a weeny bit consideration.

Plz, what's NCCF? I know 'bout NCGF...

And true that. Not just this phrase alone. Words in general are powerful, they can light fire in d heart of men and even wring tears from the hardest of hearts.. It's a good thing when you know how to encourage pple daily with positive words..! grin grin

**feeling really sleepy**
have to say goodnight.. Do have a blissful 9t rest cheesy.
G'nyt V......@TheEmboldened......we'll continue from there tomorrow wink
Re: The Dome by snadguy007(m): 6:26am On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: cool coool... Just make enough money to get to me cool grin seriously tho' Here's wishing you the best, even thru' the challenges, there'll always be a green light for you wink
smiley Money must be made. My vision and mission statement cheesy
Thanks for the wishes, wishing u more

Good morning and have a splendid week ahead

CIAO cool
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 6:34am On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: G'nyt V......@TheEmboldened......we'll continue from there tomorrow wink
cheesy

Gd morning.. Trust ur nite rest was peaceful.
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:30am On Aug 04, 2014

Gd morning.. Trust ur nite rest was peaceful.
Sure V. grin Good morning You too....hava 1daful day ahead. Meaning of NCCF loading.........thou shalt not google oo wink
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 7:34am On Aug 04, 2014
snadguy007:
smiley Money must be made. My vision and mission statement cheesy
Thanks for the wishes, wishing u more

Good morning and have a splendid week ahead

CIAO cool
Tanchuuu cheesy Nwokeoma cool......errrm that your vision statement needs some tweaking ooo.....buh its all good, let's face it sef. MONEY MATTERS lipsrsealed Hava Fun Day you too. Xoxo wink
Re: The Dome by agabaI23(m): 7:49am On Aug 04, 2014
Too many emoticon. Been a while mzmycoli
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 7:54am On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Sure V. grin Good morning You too....hava 1daful day ahead. Meaning of NCCF loading.........thou shalt not google oo wink
You too.

Lol, I'd sure wait for your's and ignore google's. grin

1 Like

Re: The Dome by Nobody: 11:42am On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: smiley I'll Brb to share my thoughts.

I'm sorry, did I skip the part where I try to impress you?

Guys like me are over-rated embarassed
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 12:05pm On Aug 04, 2014
AirborneLacer:

I'm sorry, did I skip the part where I try to impress you?

Guys like me are over-rated embarassed

By "Over-rated", how d'ya mean?

I wasn't in the frame of mind to reply accordingly yesterday undecided

So, shall we start all over? wink
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 3:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Sure V. grin Good morning You too....hava 1daful day ahead. Meaning of NCCF loading.........thou shalt not google oo wink
.................. Plz can we get d meaning already Mz? cheesy
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 4:21pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebullientV: .................. Plz can we get d meaning already Mz? cheesy
Nigerian Christian Corpers' Felowship

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was it worth the wait? grin grin grin grin

Goodafternoon V wink
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 4:35pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Nigerian Christian Corpers' Felowship

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Was it worth the wait? grin grin grin grin

Goodafternoon V wink
cheesy

Sure! T'was worth it. I somehow knew it'd to do with a fellowship. Prolly becos NCGF is Nigerian Christian Graduates Fellowship.

Good 'noon grin.. How r you doing?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 4:50pm On Aug 04, 2014

Sure! T'was worth it. I somehow knew it'd to do with a fellowship. Prolly becos NCGF is Nigerian Christian Graduates Fellowship.

Good 'noon grin.. How r you doing?
I'm doing great and better. cheesy cheesy Thank You! smiley
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 5:08pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: I'm doing great and better. cheesy cheesy Thank You! smiley
grin

How's your day being?
Re: The Dome by MizMyColi(f): 5:57pm On Aug 04, 2014
ebullientV: grin

How's your day being?
Great, a fine day its been, for real cheesy......So, how'd yours go?
Re: The Dome by ebullientV(m): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2014
MizMyColi: Great, a fine day its been, for real cheesy......So, how'd yours go?
Good to hear.

Mine's been smooth. grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (60) (Reply)

Strictly Only For Beautiful Girls And Handsome Guys On Nairaland..lets Meet Here / Meet Krazy People Here / Captainswag And Firsteva Chillout Zone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.