Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,844 members, 7,810,255 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:54 AM

Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland (1998 Views)

What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland / See What Happens To Those That Insult People On Social Network: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 4:30am On Jul 27, 2014
1.Mature people can communicate
wit others without insulting them,
your words shows how matured
and educated you are.
2,If you don't like peoples status or
pic don't comment instead of
insulting them for no reason.
3.What is your gain when you spare
5 to 10mins to insult somebody you
don't know?Heaven will appreciate
that 5mins if you use it to type
THANK YOU JESUS.
4.Nobody is perfect and nobody
deserves to be perfect, Nobody has
it easy, Everybody has issues,
You never know what people are
going through so pause before you
start judging, Mocking or Criticizing
others,Everybody is fighting their
own unique war!
5.Don't just judge people when you
don't know them face to face
because those who judge will never
understand and those who
understand will never judge..
6.As a Nigerian i tell you this again,
If you are not very very good in
spiritual realm then mind how you
insult others because some people
don't worship the same thing with
you.
THANKS FOR YOUR
UNDERSTANDING AND GOD BLESS YOU
ALL!!!!!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by benatex(m): 5:16am On Jul 27, 2014
Mynd44,seun,this is a frontpage material o

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Bunchersstab(m): 5:29am On Jul 27, 2014
Thank you Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:30am On Jul 27, 2014
Oh gosh!!...Someone else posted this same topic the last time I went off on someone on NL, and I apologized.
These means i have to go apologize to those beautiful souls who have been pissing me off for the past two days.....This one is difficult oh.
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by lonngmann(m): 5:37am On Jul 27, 2014
glitest: Oh gosh!!...Someone else posted this same topic the last time I went off on someone on NL, and I apologized.
These means i have to go apologize to those beautiful souls who have been pissing me off for the past two days.....This one is difficult oh.
It is difficult to start, bt when you do, the rest is easy and you will be at peace with those you ave insulated before, and those you may likely insult in the future

2 Likes

Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by spicy244(f): 5:42am On Jul 27, 2014
@op, nice one but I'm not sure the insults are for real. I believe its just a kind of joke which makes NL interesting,
Don't you know that without this little insults thay pass to each oda, NL will be boring n makes pple waka go.

Don't get me twisted, I'm not saying we should start insulting one another buh Thank you Jesus.
grin
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Nobody: 5:54am On Jul 27, 2014
lonngmann:
It is difficult to start, bt when you do, the rest is easy and you will be at peace with those you ave insulated before, and those you may likely insult in the future

Thanks for the advice
I'll try...I pray for God to give me the strength.
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by yousee(m): 6:07am On Jul 27, 2014
The OP is right. I agree. Please and sorry, are the hardest two words to say for most people.

Let's see How the thread will look like. Folks are still sleeping
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Nobody: 6:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by echobee(f): 6:33am On Jul 27, 2014
yousee: The OP is right. I agree. Please and sorry, are the hardest two words to say for most people.

We don wake ooooooooooooo
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by mynameisjade: 6:46am On Jul 27, 2014
yousee: The OP is right. I agree. Please and sorry, are the hardest two words to say for most people.

Awake ooo......
Inbetween nice topic,but some kian people sha
Apart from those willing to learn,correct there r some People that are jst somefin else...God help us,happi Sunday y'all smiley smiley
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Danhumprey: 6:54am On Jul 27, 2014
That number 6 should be taken serious o! Nigerians and their spiritualism!shocked

Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Danhumprey: 6:57am On Jul 27, 2014
spicy244: @op, nice one but I'm not sure the insults are for real. I believe its just a kind of joke which makes NL interesting,
Don't you know that without this little insults thay pass to each oda, NL will be boring n makes pple waka go.

Don't get me twisted, I'm not saying we should start insulting one another buh Thank you Jesus.
grin
Kind of joke? Have you been to the Politics Section? If yes,you won't be saying the 'insults are kind of jokes'.
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 7:36am On Jul 27, 2014
Danhumprey: That number 6 should be taken serious o! Nigerians and their spiritualism!shocked
hahha na true o,we don no who is who here,so its better we dnt hurt anybdy wiv our writtings,I use to b quilty of dat u knw,buh lata I realised it childish buh dt one no mean say if dem give me I no go give dem bak o ahha buh in a mature way

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by bruno419(m): 7:39am On Jul 27, 2014
happy Sunday to only Muslims
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by JayKayMaybachz(m): 9:09am On Jul 27, 2014
#Thank You Jesus

Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bunchersstab: Thank you Jesus grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
shocked grin
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by chibwike(m): 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
word
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Krasid(m): 1:37pm On Jul 27, 2014
The OP is right.Even though some people can be so annoying, i try not to insult others.
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by MrT2011(m): 6:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
icebebe: 1.Mature people can communicate
wit others without insulting them,
your words shows how matured
and educated you are.
2,If you don't like peoples status or
pic don't comment instead of
insulting them for no reason.
3.What is your gain when you spare
5 to 10mins to insult somebody you
don't know?Heaven will appreciate
that 5mins if you use it to type
THANK YOU JESUS.
4.Nobody is perfect and nobody
deserves to be perfect, Nobody has
it easy, Everybody has issues,
You never know what people are
going through so pause before you
start judging, Mocking or Criticizing
others,Everybody is fighting their
own unique war!
5.Don't just judge people when you
don't know them face to face
because those who judge will never
understand and those who
understand will never judge..
6.As a Nigerian i tell you this again,
If you are not very very good in
spiritual realm then mind how you
insult others because some people
don't worship the same thing with
you.
THANKS FOR YOUR
UNDERSTANDING AND GOD BLESS YOU
ALL!!!!!

We are the spiritual nairalanders.

We do not just insult; we inflict anything depending on the following offences:

1) If you Insult the Great Igbo Race we send you an internet spiritual pin, or retribution, or evil spirit, etc
2) If you support evil - eg. Boko Haram- we send you evil too etc.
3) If you quote negatively/ insult us, we reverse same back to you.

Ignorance is not an excuse.
Cosmic/ Celestial bodies aids and enables Technology Science, thereby Spirits travel faster via electronics.

cool
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 6:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

We are the spiritual nairalanders.

We do not just insult; we inflict anything depending on the following offences:

1) If you Insult the Great Igbo Race we send you an internet spiritual pin, or retribution, or evil spirit, etc
2) If you support evil - eg. Boko Haram- we send you evil too etc.
3) If you quote negatively/ insult us, we reverse same back to you.

Ignorance is not an excuse.
Cosmic/ Celestial bodies aids and enables Technology Science, thereby Spirits travel faster via electronics.

cool
chai!!!! No let fear catch me grin
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by MrT2011(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
icebebe: chai!!!! No let fear catch me grin

Please feel
Free with me... smiley

But don't meet me when I "change" embarassed - hope you understand "change"? if you don't, go and watch any Vampire movie. cool

- I am a VOODOO-IST from Jamaica but my mama is Igbo. smiley
I love Igbo so much. wink
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 6:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

Please feel
Free with me... smiley

But don't meet me when I "change" embarassed - hope you understand "change"? if you don't, go and watch any Vampire movie. cool

- I am a VOODOO-IST from Jamaica but my mama is Igbo. smiley
I love Igbo so much. wink

AM FEARING U ALREADY grin
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Agimor(m): 6:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Some persons has Phd,Edu n Masters in insult here in nairaland.they should be avoided.

1 Like

Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by MrT2011(m): 6:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
icebebe: AM FEARING U ALREADY grin
wink
kiss kiss kiss
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by MrT2011(m): 6:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
icebebe: AM FEARING U ALREADY grin

Am single, I know you are too; Let's marry wink

I'll bite you, tongue just a little, and you'll enjoy living for a thousand years kiss
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 6:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011:

Am single, I know you are too; Let's marry wink

I'll bite you, tongue just a little, and you'll enjoy living for a thousand years kiss
smh,I dnt do vampires.
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by MrT2011(m): 7:02pm On Jul 27, 2014
icebebe: smh,I dnt do vampires.

If you see me you'll sure become somnambulistic even before my hypnotism gets you. grin

But nevertheless I'll become anything my woman will want me to be- yes I will.
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by timsbee(f): 7:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tanks OP for dis very nice thread o.... I am a victim of ppls insult on nairaland,wetin i do dem? I nor knw. Maybe dey will read dis nd repent.

But anyone dat continues insultin ppl for wateva reasons shuld be BANNED!!!
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by MrT2011(m): 8:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Thanks Op.
Your Article has made me a changed person. cheesy

Am just returning from the Pacific cry where I dumbed all my JUJU!!! From Port-au-Prince undecided

I am now Human, no more internet insults etc grin cheesy

Courtesy of You. kiss
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 8:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
MrT2011: Thanks Op.
Your Article has made me a changed person. cheesy

Am just returning from the Pacific cry where I dumbed all my JUJU!!! From Port-au-Prince undecided

I am now Human, no more internet insults etc grin cheesy

Courtesy of You. kiss
OYO! I no ur plans
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by Nobody: 12:22am On Jul 28, 2014
can't stand the heat?
don't get in the kitchen!

(1) (2) (Reply)

PHOTOS] Hillarious Names Of Nigerian Schools That Would Crack You Up / BOOM: Gay Couple Just LOST Their RIGHT To Marry In Texas / Nff's Head Of Women Football Unit Ms Ruth David And Sister Dutchess David At For

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.