Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,362 members, 7,957,973 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:17 AM

Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland (2092 Views)

What's Your Advice To Help.. Mom Is In Detention. / 2014 Categories Of People On Nairaland / See What Happens To Those That Insult People On Social Network: Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 9:47am On Jul 29, 2014
mynameisjade:

Awake ooo......
Inbetween nice topic,but some kian people sha
Apart from those willing to learn,correct there r some People that are jst somefin else...God help us,happi Sunday y'all smiley smiley

BTW means By The Way i.e by the way, nice topic, but some kain people sha
BTW= By the way, not inbetween.
You r welcome wink

I hope I haven't insulted you embarassed
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by mynameisjade: 1:21pm On Jul 29, 2014
5minsmadness:

BTW means By The Way i.e by the way, nice topic, but some kain people sha
BTW= By the way, not inbetween.
You r welcome wink

I hope I haven't insulted you embarassed

Cinq minutes de folie, Avez-vous pris vos médicaments ce matinC'est très bien que vous prenez..
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by 5minsmadness: 1:42pm On Jul 29, 2014
mynameisjade:

Cinq minutes de folie, Avez-vous pris vos médicaments ce matinC'est très bien que vous prenez..
Insult is insult whether in French or English! angry

I was only trying to correct you bro...
And yes, I have taken my medications.
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
5minsmadness:
Insult is insult whether in French or English! angry

I was only trying to correct you bro...
And yes, I have taken my medications.
ahahhahahahhahah u ur head is dey jawe! SAY NO TO INSULT! And I hope u took ur drugs correctly ahahha grin grin
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 1:44pm On Jul 29, 2014
mynameisjade:

na only u waka come o
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by mynameisjade: 1:51pm On Jul 29, 2014
icebebe: na only u waka come o
Lols I would take you along with me#Nohomo# grin
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 7:24pm On Jul 29, 2014
mynameisjade:
Lols I would take you along with me#Nohomo# grin
I no follow ooo grin grin
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
benatex:
cc lalalistical Mynd44,seun,this is a frontpage material o
sad
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by icebebe(f): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
benatex:
cc lalalisticlala Mynd44,seun,this is a frontpage material o
sad
Re: Advice To Those That Insult Unknown People On Nairaland by tpiadotcom: 3:07am On Apr 13, 2015
Why do people insult unknown people?

And why is it so hard to caution yourself?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Who Is The Oldest Member Of Nairaland Forum? / lexyflexy - Me, Myself and I / I Hate Nairaland.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.