Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,924 members, 7,817,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:38 PM

Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? (8020 Views)

Suffer No More As A Christian...these Are Secrets Of The Psalms!!!! / "Jonathan Will Suffer Massive Disgrace In 2015" - Prophet Marcus Korede Tibetan / 'Suffer Not A Witch To Live'; Can We Possibly Fulfill This Scripture Today? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by AtheistD(m): 3:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
uken73:

Atheist always believe they are the most intelligent, but they can't understand the bible. grin

If you say so...

So what about that answer I requested? cheesy
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by Kunlexic(m): 3:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bimfo:

grin grin Nairalanders no fit kill me.
shey u don sight boko haram members for here sad
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by Kunlexic(m): 3:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
frank317: Another reason to see that the bible is nothing but a story book.
Suffering is part of nature. Life is all about survival of the fittest and not any God cursing anything.
How can God curse only man, woman and snake in that story book calld bible and no one wants to ask why rat, dog, goat, chiken etc are affected.
Well one power I realize the bible has is its ability to make the brain stop functioning.
Its high time an edited version of this story book comes out. Its been more that two thousand years the first edition came out, we are still waiting for a current version.
u made sence brother...oya come chop knuckle
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by uken73(m): 3:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
AtheistD:

If you say so...

So what about that answer I requested? cheesy

Like I said earlier, it's no use as you won't understand it. Because it would be coming from the Bible which you guys don't understand and wont believe. So why don't you stop quoting me and lets just leave it there.
grin
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by AtheistD(m): 3:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
uken73:

Like I said earlier, it's no use as you won't understand it. Because it would be coming from the Bible which you guys don't understand and wont believe. So why don't you stop quoting me and lets just leave it there.
grin

Not the debating type huh... ok.

We leave it at that cheesy
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by Kunlexic(m): 3:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
TamzyTamudo: please are u trying to say they were caused and banished from the garden of eden too when Adam and Eve failed?
no,I dnt say they were cursed,but scientific evidence that they suffer,according to them man evolves from previously existing living things,so why won't the animals also encounter suffer?...my opinion
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by uken73(m): 3:42pm On Jul 27, 2014
AtheistD:

Not the debating type huh... ok.

We leave it at that cheesy

Don't have anything to do with foolish and stupid arguments, because you know they produce quarrels.
2 Timothy 2:23 (NIV)

But foolish and unlearned questions avoid, knowing that they do gender strifes.
2 Timothy 2:23 (King James)

1 Like

Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by 2scorehigh(m): 4:11pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seriously?

Who knows, maybe they suffer because they refused to accept Christ as their Lord and personal saviour!? grin

See OP take your time o! Who u dey ask that kin' kweshon? How I go take know? I tell u say I be animal befor?

Nnaa na wa o!
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by zyzxx(m): 4:51pm On Jul 27, 2014
frank317: Another reason to see that the bible is nothing but a story book.
Suffering is part of nature. Life is all about survival of the fittest and not any God cursing anything.
How can God curse only man, woman and snake in that story book calld bible and no one wants to ask why rat, dog, goat, chiken etc are affected.
Well one power I realize the bible has is its ability to make the brain stop functioning.
Its high time an edited version of this story book comes out. Its been more that two thousand years the first edition came out, we are still waiting for a current version.
that what some people say till dey grow old and die new story book never come out, wait there until d truth pass you by
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by wiegraf: 5:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
jayseehe:
God don turn to 9ja police wey dey detain anybody on site during a crime

once while minding my biz drinking police came by and cleared the place, myself included. what did they charge me with? stealing pepper soup

what those policemen did is not as ridiculous as what that guy suggests this your Yahweh did

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by joe4christ(m): 5:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
englishmart: It was one of them that deceived Adam.
So they all have to carry their crosses

All in the name of 'defending the gospel/God' you become so damn mean...
How fair is it to you for one to pay for the crime/sin of another, huh

Be rational for once, pls!

1 Like

Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by Solowande(m): 6:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
The Bible say all hav sin and fall short of the glory of God. So all the plants and animals hav also sin and they hav fall short of the glory of God
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by frank317: 7:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
zyzxx: that what some people say till dey grow old and die new story book never come out, wait there until d truth pass you by

No problem, let the truth pass. The truth to u is that God cursed man, woman and snake. But all animals are automatically affected
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by AtheistD(m): 8:39pm On Jul 27, 2014
Also, why did God wipe out all animals during the flood? Couldn't God have used a more ecologically suitable method to punish man? Why slaughter all animals (except those taken into the ark)?
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by waldigit: 9:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
jayseehe: according to the bible, only human beings and serpents were cursed, so why do other animals suffer too?
what did they do wrong?

Because ground has been cursed for our sake. These animals came from the same ground and feed on thorns and thistles produced by cursed ground.
But all is well now in Jesus Name.
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by AtheistD(m): 10:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
waldigit:

Because ground has been cursed for our sake. These animals came from the same ground and feed on thorns and thistles produced by cursed ground.
But all is well now in Jesus Name.

So what about aquatic wildlife?

1 Like

Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
D funny tin is dat, d animals dunno dia suffering sef!....
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by Nobody: 12:04am On Jul 28, 2014
kennygee:

ROTFL. E dey pain you?
LMAO!!!
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by AtheistD(m): 12:29am On Jul 28, 2014
Neroze: D funny tin is dat, d animals dunno dia suffering sef!....

They do
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by finofaya: 1:42am On Jul 28, 2014
jayseehe: according to the bible, only human beings and serpents were cursed, so why do other animals suffer too?
what did they do wrong?

Nothing. They did nothing wrong. As to whether they are suffering, it depends on how you look at it. If you look at it with your eyes closed, they are not suffering.

Who has wondered what the food chain was like before the fall, anyway? The food chain is a major cause of suffering today. What did the ebola virus live off of in the garden? Or S. Typhii? Or maggots?
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by waldigit: 3:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
AtheistD:

So what about aquatic wildlife?
The ground means the planet earth, this include the water bodies. By the way have these animals complained to you that they are suffering?
Re: Why Do Other Animals Suffer Too? by Nobody: 10:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
what did they do wrong?

Jehovah obviously did not create animals to be treated as humans are. For example they still die though they never ate any forbidden fruit.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Prayer Is Key And That Is Why JESUS Started With Prayer And Ended With Pra / I Want To Convert To A Muslim / God Speaks Through His Spirit (tell Yours)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.