Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,408 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:04 AM

Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group (7922 Views)

Futa Website Hacked / FUTA Website Hacked! / Federal University Of Technology Akure(futa) 2014/2015 Admission Session (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by thegoodone2(m): 1:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
m
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by mancheeutd(m): 1:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
@op you should have been easy on him and also @coded as a futarian when u saw fst.futa.edu u should have known that's fst department's page be that as it may I think those pics are no more there cos I logged on to that site this morning. pls let's always learn to tolerate and understand one another we all can not reason at the same time there will always be a difference....#greatestfutarian..one love one united.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 2:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
KingMEXX: Actually, your you are the dullard here for failing to realise how to respond to individuals...
How can a lady use such abusive words in a public forum and yet you would still expect someone to call you her his wife?? I wonder how you would end up training that so called "Son" you hold in high esteem?? The stupidity in yur reasoning is truly remarkable and amazing.

Pls, if you can't speak post reasonably like a sound individual, try to limit the number of times you speak post. At least, much people won't know how much of a Dunce you are! undecided

smiley

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 2:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
FrancisTony:

smiley
undecided
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by heir01(m): 3:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
cococandy: Someone must have offended the OP last night grin

Sisiafrika fine girl. Nwanyi oma
Calm down.
Apologize to the young man
Ur wise

1 Like

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Marv650(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
you people can sabi lie. www.Futa.edu.ng
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Mogidi: 3:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
awoononi: Well, the screenshot kinda shows [size=15pt]an islamic face[/size], doesn't mean it was hacked by muslims.

Bros if it has an Islamic face am sure both the hands and legs were Islamic too.

If they talk like Muslims, walk like Muslims and even hack like Muslims, there's every likely hood they must be Muslims.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by cirmuell(m): 3:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
sisiafrika: oponu. Now I know not all males have balllls. Dept of architechture, futa's web statrs with arc.futa, food sci and tech- fst.futa, bioochemistry bch.futa etc. Ur the dumbestt this week. I hate when supposedly males act like arseholess, jumping to conclusion without using brain to reason. I reject ur type as a son. Dullard! I loathe dullards, they stink. I wonder what ur coding. Isi ewu.
haba to much now undecided you should have just correct him. Not everybody knows that if you navigate from a site's homepage/source url do change. You sound like a b¡tch yourself.

1 Like

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by cirmuell(m): 3:54pm On Jul 27, 2014
Faun: Okay, the hackjob looks so poorly done; I'll go out on a limb and say this was done by an arm of the Israeli government so as to cause outrage against the Palestinians.

I mean, come on. Posting pictures of Osama Bin Laden? It's obvious they're trying too hard, and I find it unnecessary, because I genuinely support the annihilation of all Arabs from the face of the earth. The shoddy hackjob wasn't needed.
like seriously? undecided
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by lawrenceunaa: 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kunlexic: Why is it every illegal tinz will be put on Muslims

Muslim dey kill,muslim dey hack site,muslim dey do fraud,abeg take tym and dnt spoil religion for us

That's hw some1 said a muslim terrorist hacked Big brothers Africa's site the other tym
u must be a Muslim or u probably didn't load the page
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Kunlexic(m): 4:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
lawrenceunaa: u must be a Muslim or u probably didn't load the page
I did both
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
KingMEXX: Actually, your the dullard here for failing to realise how to respond to individuals...
How can a lady use such abusive words in a public forum and yet you would still expect someone to call you his wife?? I wonder how you would end up training that so called "Son" you hold in high esteem?? The stupidity in yur reasoning is truly remarkable and amazing.

Pls, if you can't speak reasonably like a sound individual, try to limit the number of times you speak. At least, much people won't know how much of a Dunce you are! undecided
close ur eyes, take a deep breath, open ur dumb coal-filled skull, imagine a shotput being thrown over into a lagoon! Yeah, that's excactly wat v done to ur post. Trashy!! U nsukka bitchhh!
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 4:38pm On Jul 27, 2014
Victomolola: My sister, this is too harsh and it's not good! You can correct someone without insulting him/her, can't you? Please, desist from being too caustic!!! I love you.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
cococandy: Someone must have offended the OP last night grin

Sisiafrika fine girl. Nwanyi oma
Calm down.
Apologize to the young man
apolo wetin? Kini? Ogini? Tahhhh! Let him come and beat me up or commit suicide... Either , his choice
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Kunlexic(m): 4:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
adebayor1490: Shey no be say dem wan come b**m FUTA. Hmmm
pls go and live a better laif embarassed
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 4:50pm On Jul 27, 2014
Seun is viewing oo. Dem don report ma posts taya. Lols, my ban is long overdue. Hahahahah
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sweetguy10(m): 4:52pm On Jul 27, 2014
sisiafrika: apolo wetin? Kini? Ogini? Tahhhh! Let his come and beat me up or commit suicide... Either , his choice

Damn !! I love this girl already sha grin grin , fire for fire response . Intelligence must be one of your forte , Kindly follow back . Safe
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
sisiafrika: mtchwwwww, trash. But wait, m happy I increased ur BP! Do I look like I care? U bitchhh! Don't jump into my matters. Bitchy lion!
Am a Lion, you're not..That's the difference between the both of us...Glad you know that though!

I won't engage you in a fight/Bashing, You're not worth the efforts and strength I would use in typing my replies... As far as am concerned, Your just another demented garbage roaming the streets of this Country.
On a lighter note, your not the worst case of hooliganism I've ever witnessed, that means you still stand a chance of being rehabilitated.

And eh, Sorry to disappoint your sorry self, but you can't make my heart skip a beat or even rise in its Pressure cos, your too much of a lowlife with zero significance in life...And so, better luck next time.
Have a lovely Sunday and don't forget to scavenge for what to eat later this night. you sure need the nutrients!

Ciao!

6 Likes

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 4:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
sweetguy10:

Damn !! I love this girl already sha grin grin , fire for fire response . Intelligence must be one of your forte , Kindly follow back . Safe
I loffs u too. grin
sweetguy10:

I loffs u too.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 5:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
KingMEXX: I don't knoow the difference between 'am' and 'I'm'. Guess I'm not smart afterall. I need help
u must have masturbattted to me replying ur post, U have long craved it, dat u won't deny. Find a way of going about the courses u fail, lurking here won't help a bit! Bitchh!
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
sisiafrika: close ur eyes, take a deep breath, open ur dumb coal-filled skull, imagine a shotput being thrown over into a lagoon! Yeah, that's excactly wat v done to ur post. Trashy!! U nsukka bitchhh!
sisiafrika: u must have masturbattted to me replying ur post, U have long craved it, dat u won't deny. Find a way of going about the courses u fail, lurking here won't help a bit! Bitchh!
Not only are you demented but you're also deranged...Go ahead editing my posts to satisfy your hunger for your own foolishness..
If you like, keep reediting your lousy posts as well, you're keeping me well entertained with your acts of Stupidity..

You must have had a lonely childhood....Poor thing!

5 Likes

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
sisiafrika: apolo wetin? Kini? Ogini? Tahhhh! Let his come and beat me up or commit suicide... Either , his choice
if i punch u u will go comatose !u got me vexatious! I cannot condone this. You are fuctionally useless! Primitivism is in your liver. You are fusty,rustic,idiotic.....
Scarlet woman. Social butterfly.
devil incarnate!

2 Likes

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 5:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
coded80: if i punch u u will go comatose !u got me vexatious! I cannot condone this. You are fuctionally useless! Primitivism is in your liver. You are fusty,rustic,idiotic.....
Scarlet woman. Social butterfly.
devil incarnate!
roflmaooooooooooo try harder
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by sisiafrika(f): 5:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
KingMEXX: Not only are you demented but your also deranged...Go ahead editing my posts to satisfy your hunger for your own foolishness..
If you like, keep reediting your lousy posts as well, you're keeping me well entertained with your acts of Stupidity..

You must have had a lonely childhood....Poor thing!
looooooolllls.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by awoononi(m): 5:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros if it has an Islamic face am sure both the hands and legs were Islamic too.

If they talk like Muslims, walk like Muslims and even hack like Muslims, there's every likely hood they must be Muslims.
lol... I guess you are right then

1 Like

Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jul 27, 2014
So, Op use her hand derail her Own Topic..

Love in the Air..

Mexx, I Like your Strategy.. grin
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
sisiafrika: roflmaooooooooooo try harder
from d way u comment,i can see that u are specimen of wastage. U are a fruit of a poisnous tree.u are as beautiful as a vulture! Meddlesome interloper! bogus fool!
from d way u comment,i can see that u are specimen of wastage. U are a fruit of a poisnous tree.u are as beautiful as a vulture! Meddlesome interloper! bogus fool!
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 5:36pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 5:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
KingMEXX, Sisiafrika and coded, it's enough jor.

You guys are murdering english here. angry
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by Nobody: 5:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
FrancisTony: KingMEXX, Sisiafrika and coded, it's enough jor.

You guys are murdering english here. angry
pls stay out of this.
Re: Pictures: FUTA Website Hacked Arrogantly By Islamic Terrorists Group by adewasco2k(m): 5:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
nice wink

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Meet The Brazilian Man Born With His Head Upside-down / FUTMINNA Admission Thread 2019/2020 / Parents Protest, Caution Ekiti University Against Extortion

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.