Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,527 members, 7,826,980 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 02:07 AM

One Word To Describe Lucifer - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Word To Describe Lucifer (1330 Views)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by malvisguy212: 2:48pm On Sep 22, 2014
rinrin23: Can't describe someone/something I don't know.

Maybe if you provide any historical records of his doing/wrongdoings then I can describe him/it.

Also what exactly did this Lucifer do to be called a liar and a fool.
dont worry lady, it is either you see satan or God. It a choice. just one advice, DONT DIE,STAY ALIVE....................UNFORTUNATLY, DEATH COMES LIKE A THIFE IN THE NIGHT.
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by BossTtdiamonds(m): 7:02pm On Sep 22, 2014
sonOfLucifer:
He brought then knowledge and all the good things of life. The ability to create and think like the gods. But these simpletons prefer the misery and bondage of their entrapment. The cost of freedom is too much for them to bear.

The cost of Freedom that Jesus Christ paid with his life for you on the cross is too much for you to bear.. It's why you're still confused..

I bet you ponder why he'd die for you when he knew you not..
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by 4C2215131: 7:34pm On Sep 22, 2014
Son of the Morning
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by rinrin23(f): 10:58pm On Sep 22, 2014
malvisguy212: dont worry lady, it is either you see satan or God. It a choice. just one advice, DONT DIE,STAY ALIVE....................UNFORTUNATLY, DEATH COMES LIKE A THIFE IN THE NIGHT.

Makes no damn sense. None!

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Illuminati And NSA / How Can I Remove The "I Am A Muslim" Declaration On My Profile / Laodicea : To Him Who Overcomes ( Rev. 3:21) - Paul Ellis

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.