Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:57 PM

One Word To Describe Lucifer - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / One Word To Describe Lucifer (1327 Views)

One Word For This Pastor. Picture. / If Lucifer Sinned, Why Can't We? / Who Took The Position Of Lucifer? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

One Word To Describe Lucifer by Preciousgirl(f): 9:25am On Jul 27, 2014
mine will be

fool cool

next!
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 27, 2014
Humanity's scape goat.
I feel sorry for the poor guy. sad
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by fingard02k(m): 10:02am On Jul 27, 2014
Ekwensu
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by torchwave: 10:04am On Jul 27, 2014
Loser
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 10:11am On Jul 27, 2014
Light-bringer (Venus)

1 Like

Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 10:12am On Jul 27, 2014
torchwave: Loser
Actually, he won.
If the way to "heaven" is through Jizz-us alone, then most of the world will go to "hell"
So, Lucifer wins! tongue
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Tallesty1(m): 11:09am On Jul 27, 2014
Loser ke, when the whole world is under his control??
torchwave: Loser
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by torchwave: 11:24am On Jul 27, 2014
Apatheist:
Actually, he won.
If the way to "heaven" is through Jizz-us alone, then most of the world will go to "hell"
So, Lucifer wins! tongue
he couldn't overthrow God, he couldn't keep his place in heaven (his butts was kicked out of heaven), he lost the keys of hell to Jesus, he flees at the sound of the name of Jesus, his future in the Lake of fire is certain and he can do nothing about it, he plans and fails over and over...that is your idea of a winner. Lol. You'll be a 'winner' like him since you admire him. grin
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by torchwave: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Loser ke, when the whole world is under his control??
Where? Which world? Yours or mine?
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 11:31am On Jul 27, 2014
torchwave: he couldn't overthrow God, he couldn't keep his place in heaven (his butts was kicked out of heaven), he lost the keys of hell to Jesus, he flees at the sound of the name of Jesus, his future in the Lake of fire is certain and he can do nothing about it, he plans and fails over and over...that is your idea of a winner. Lol. You'll be a 'winner' like him since you admire him. grin
According to the Buy-bull, god created humans to be in heaven with him[but created them with sin and put them on earth]
From this, most people in the world are going to hell.
They didn't know Jizz-us, so won't go to "heaven"
God failed. Your god is a failure.
tongue
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 11:43am On Jul 27, 2014
Master
Lord
Protector
Wise
Handsome
Strong
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by torchwave: 11:57am On Jul 27, 2014
Lol. If He was a failure Jesus wouldn't have risen from the grave. He would have stayed dead. No he did not. Death couldn't hold Him captive. Who born death well.

Many are called but few are chosen and God knows those who are His. He will never lose any that belongs to Him, not even one. Hahaha. My God is a good God yes He is.

Here is to cap it all, He put your idol under my feet so that I can smash his evil skull as I well please. I no fit laff. Sweet!

Choi. This is the life!
grin
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
torchwave: Lol. If He was a failure Jesus wouldn't have risen from the grave. He would have stayed dead. No he did not. Death couldn't hold Him captive. Who born death well.

Many are called but few are chosen and God knows those who are His. He will never lose any that belongs to Him, not even one. Hahaha. My God is a good God yes He is.

Here is to cap it all, He put your idol under my feet so that I can smash his evil skull as I well please. I no fit laff. Sweet!

Choi. This is the life!
grin
Jizz-us rose from the grave? shocked
I'm sure your proof is the Buy-bull.

So the majority of the world that aren't Christian, are not his? Whose are they?
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by torchwave: 12:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
Apatheist:
Jizz-us rose from the grave? shocked
I'm sure your proof is the Buy-bull.

So the majority of the world that aren't Christian, are not his? Whose are they?
Who they choose to belong. Freedom of choice. smiley
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
torchwave: Who they choose to belong. Freedom of choice. smiley
You said:
Many are called but few are chosen and God knows those who are His. He will never lose any that belongs to Him, not even one.

Explain.
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by torchwave: 12:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Wide is the road that leads to destruction and many walk there; narrow is the road that leads to life but there be few that find it. However, all have been called to eternal life.
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by AlfaSeltzer(m): 12:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
torchwave: Wide is the road that leads to destruction and many walk there; narrow is the road that leads to life but there be few that find it. However, all have been called to eternal life.

If only you knew what "roads" that passage is referring to.

Clue: the author is gay.

1 Like

Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Tallesty1(m): 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
torchwave: Where? Which world? Yours or mine?
Lols.... The world we are living, Satan is the ruler of this "world" ( John 12:31; 16:11; 1 John 5:19). Thats why we are warned to not love the world or the things in it. 1 John 2:15 - "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, 1he love of the Father is not in him." believers are no longer of the world, they are in it but not of it.
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 1:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

shocked
grin
"Blessed are you, Alfa Seltzer because flesh and blood did not reveal this to you
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by torchwave: 1:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
AlfaSeltzer:

Lol. Alfa Seltzer, you don't even know the book that begins the Bible or the book that ends it, you know absolutely nothing about the Bible let alone its Author. If you knew, you would not be serving your master who is doomed to fail. There can only be one source of your knowledge, your father of lies, the devil. Keep deceiving yourself and being deceived. smiley
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by torchwave: 1:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Tallesty1: Lols.... The world we are living, Satan is the ruler of this "world" ( John 12:31; 16:11; 1 John 5:19). Thats why we are warned to not love the world or the things in it. 1 John 2:15 - "Do not love the world or the things in the world. If anyone loves the world, 1he love of the Father is not in him." believers are no longer of the world, they are in it but not of it.
There, you said it. He may be the god of this world BUT he has no dime or atom of control over believers.
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 1:49pm On Jul 27, 2014
Liar
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by bingbagbo(m): 3:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
failure
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Preciousgirl(f): 11:32am On Jul 28, 2014
JCcb: Liar

superliar cheesy
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by rinrin23(f): 2:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
Can't describe someone/something I don't know.

Maybe if you provide any historical records of his doing/wrongdoings then I can describe him/it.

Also what exactly did this Lucifer do to be called a liar and a fool.

3 Likes

Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 5:06pm On Aug 03, 2014
Preciousgirl:

superliar cheesy
hypersuperliar
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by dstnd: 10:29am On Sep 22, 2014
Apatheist:
Actually, he won.
So, Lucifer wins! tongue
ful
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 10:38am On Sep 22, 2014
dstnd: ful
Empty! cheesy
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 12:40pm On Sep 22, 2014
hifaif: Light-bringer (Venus)
True.

Seven names for Jesus.
slowpoke.
Son of a LovePeddler.
Bastard.
Liar.
Serial self-servicer.
Asshole.
Punk.
Dead carpenter.

1 Like

Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 12:42pm On Sep 22, 2014
rinrin23: Can't describe someone/something I don't know.

Maybe if you provide any historical records of his doing/wrongdoings then I can describe him/it.

Also what exactly did this Lucifer do to be called a liar and a fool.
He brought then knowledge and all the good things of life. The ability to create and think like the gods. But these simpletons prefer the misery and bondage of their entrapment. The cost of freedom is too much for them to bear.

1 Like

Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by scosco1: 12:50pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=Apatheist]
According to the Buy-bull, god created humans to be in heaven with him[but created them with sin and put them on earth]
From this, most people in the world are going to hell.
They didn't know Jizz-us, so won't go to "heaven"
God failed. Your god is a failure.
tongue
[/quoe]

Please just to clear that misconception G-d created man to dwell on earth pls ! I don't now what we are goin to heaven to do ?
Re: One Word To Describe Lucifer by Nobody: 1:00pm On Sep 22, 2014
[quote author=scosco1][/quote]
You're Jewish?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Dies,claims To See Michael Jackson And Pope John Paul II In Hell, Comes Back / Happy Mothering Sunday To All The Presbyterian Women Over The World. (Pictures) / Is It "Christianed" For Lady To Cook In Her Bf/fiance's House??

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.