Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,202 members, 7,829,301 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 01:07 AM

Latest Celebrities Gossips - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest Celebrities Gossips (184798 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Latest Nigerian Celebrity Gossips And New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by spikedcylinder: 5:06pm On Dec 10, 2008
tpia:

yes, she was the one who filed for divorce when she found out Brad was seeing Angelina.

her refusing to be in a serious relationship since then does seem to indicate she's heartbroken.

but I agree she needs to move on.

I still think its her refusal to have children that ended the marriage. I don't blame her for that though, its her body and she has the right to say no or yes to children but these things should have been succinctly stated before they got married in the first place.
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpia: 4:52pm On Dec 19, 2008
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by lancevader(m): 7:40pm On Dec 22, 2008
I hope $o
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpia: 7:54am On Dec 25, 2008
lance_vader:

I hope $o

just found out she's supposedly with some guy called maher.

Pity. However, I still think she looks better with Owen.
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by lucabrasi(m): 4:56am On Dec 31, 2008
Popular highlife musician and African Kennery king, Oladipupo Owomoyela, a.k.a Orlando Owoh, is dead.

He died last night, at the Ikeja General Hospital, Lagos. Although circumstances leading to his death, at about 11 p.m. last night, were still sketchy as at the time of filing this report, http://nigeriafilms.com gathered that the Ifon, Ondo state indigene, might have died of complications arising from stroke.

His first wife, Shade, confirmed the death yesterday. She told http://nigeriafilms.com that her husband died while receiving treatment at the hospital. The deceased, who hit the limelight with his album “Logbalogba,” an album he waxed some decades ago, had been battling with stroke.

http://nigeriafilms.com investigation revealed that he relapsed recently and was rushed to the hospital. Noted as one of the legends of the music industry, all the albums released by Orlando Owoh remained evergreen. Meanwhile, sympathizers and colleagues in the music industry have been paying condolence visits to his family in Lagos.

Some of them who spoke with http://nigeriafilms.com include Waka Queen, Alhaja Salawa Abeni, Lalale Friday crooner, Wale Thompson; gospel artiste, Yinka Ayefele and a juju musician, Iye Williams. In his condolence message, Queen Salawa Abeni said: “Allah knows best.” Ayefele wrote: “He was a mentor, father and a role model.”

The late Orlando Owoh was the fifth prominent Nigerian musician to have passed away in the last one year. Others who had gone are Evangelist Sonny Okosuns, Elder Steve Rhodes, Sammy Needle and Oliver De Coque
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by H2O2: 5:01am On Dec 31, 2008
He died last night? I thought he died a short while ago
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by lucabrasi(m): 5:13am On Dec 31, 2008
not sure when,just read it now
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Ben13: 3:29pm On Jan 07, 2009
face Idibia is planning to go back to school this 2009
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpia: 6:19pm On Jan 07, 2009
was he ever in school?
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Dclique(m): 2:03am On Jan 08, 2009
hahaha,
i heard he went to unijos
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by dani1luv: 6:30pm On Jan 08, 2009
ll
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by spikedcylinder: 11:29am On Jan 09, 2009
Sarah Jessica Parker leaving husband

Sarah Jessica Parker has left husband Matthew Broderick and is looking for a place to live on her own, sources have told Star magazine. Gossips claim Matthew has been cheating on the Sex And The City star with a younger woman and Sarah’s said ‘enough is enough’. “The time has come when she realises it just isn't worth it," a friend of the couple claims. “Sarah Jessica is determined to get her own place and bring down the curtain on her marriage. Sarah's not stupid. She knows exactly what's going on. For a while it was easier for her to stay than go through a harsh divorce. They're essentially living separate lives."
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by dani1luv: 2:18pm On Jan 09, 2009
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpia: 3:57pm On Jan 11, 2009
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by suze(f): 11:29pm On Jan 11, 2009
Dbanj and munachi abii former mbgn before adaeze igwe are now dating

source: saturday punch 10/01/09
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Pepeye(f): 11:13am On Jan 12, 2009
spikedcylinder:

going thru the usually Hollywood marriage undecided
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by clemcykul(f): 1:43pm On Jan 14, 2009
that will inevitably hit the solid rocks
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Adesuwa2(f): 8:21pm On Jan 14, 2009
Amebo, Tatafo, Tafia, lipsrsealed
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by TOYOSI20(f): 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2009
Adesuwa_1:

Amebo, Tatafo, Tafia, lipsrsealed

Tee hee hee, i like this kian one, but not juicy enough for moi at all, undecided
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by lucabrasi(m): 9:22pm On Jan 14, 2009
saw it on ait international, dbanj presented with a brand new 2008 land cruiser by glo
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by clemcykul(f): 2:22pm On Jan 15, 2009
wow interesting
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by dontexe(m): 8:52pm On Jan 15, 2009
@Shilling, I've been trying to get your contact info without much success. I need some information which I believe you can help me with, and I wouldn't want to ask on this thread. Kindly contact me via this email address enitanalaba@gmail.com . I look forward to hearing from you.
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpia: 10:42am On Jan 19, 2009
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Emad(f): 12:52pm On Jan 19, 2009
yeah, i also heard one of the child's name is Usher grin
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Emad(f): 12:53pm On Jan 19, 2009
what is tubaba going to school for? shocked
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by chamotex(m): 4:07pm On Jan 22, 2009
Na Amebo people full this place o.

See their Ringleader sef. Amebo no be work o
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by spikedcylinder: 10:36am On Jan 23, 2009
Pele o Tgirl. tongue
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Tgirl4real(f): 11:58am On Jan 23, 2009
No pwuablem wink
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by temi4rea(f): 2:07pm On Jan 23, 2009
chamotex:

Na Amebo people full this place o.

See their Ringleader sef. Amebo no be work o

Wetin u dey do here?
You dey patronise amebo wuk and dey complain!

sho which one u dey sef.
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Moyola(f): 2:10pm On Jan 23, 2009
uhmmn!
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpia: 4:40am On Jan 27, 2009
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Zarina: 7:47pm On Jan 27, 2009
Wel that thin of p2's son is all over &its like everyone knows.no need 2 fear shutin up.did u know he's now not wid lola?i wönda is he a player?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? / 6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.