Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,518 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:53 AM

Latest Celebrities Gossips - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Latest Celebrities Gossips (184795 Views)

Nigerian Female Celebrities Who Smoke Shisha ( Pics ) / Nigerian Celebrities That Are Still Virgins ( Photos ) / Latest Nigerian Celebrity Gossips And New (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Emad(f): 10:52pm On Jan 27, 2009
whattttttttttttt? no longer with Lola? what kind of a looser is he?
i be don tell wona say pita wan tubaba e fans
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Omolola1(f): 10:53am On Jan 28, 2009
hmmmmmmmmmmmn,
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by cvibe: 8:02pm On Jan 28, 2009
The signs were on the wall since.
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Zarina: 7:44pm On Jan 31, 2009
4 those who didn't know.nway,now's 2 c what peter'll do about it.
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by spikedcylinder: 1:20pm On Feb 18, 2009
Mickey Rourke is mourning. He lost his dog- Loki Rourke (1991-2009).

This is a very sad time in celebville.

http://www.tmz.com/2009/02/17/r-i-p-mickey-rourkes-dog/#comments
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpia: 7:53pm On Feb 19, 2009
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by OSE77(m): 7:12pm On Feb 21, 2009
thank God forthe child
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpia: 3:36am On Feb 22, 2009
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Nobody: 3:28pm On Feb 25, 2009
I know say na women go full here grin
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Zarina: 3:06pm On Mar 01, 2009
hi y'all?heard bout that thin of Chris Brown assaultin' an actress or am I DE ONLY ONE BEHIND? shocked
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by fesse(f): 12:03pm On Mar 04, 2009
good day all, heard that AMINA ABU will soon get married to her heart rob. lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by kcbaba(m): 11:53am On Mar 05, 2009
me na celebrity too so make u na clap hands for me,
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by elfuego(m): 4:40pm On Mar 10, 2009
who cares??
we've got a lot to think about instead of worry about peoples problems
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by dplo(m): 5:16pm On Mar 12, 2009
----------------------
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by dplo(m): 5:25pm On Mar 13, 2009
cheesy
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Akos2009: 8:08pm On Mar 15, 2009
Please ,somebody should confirm Akon and Faze scuffle.Akon is too big to mess Faze up over what I believe is peanut.
A weblink will be highly appreciated.
Akosia
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by webguru(m): 2:56pm On Mar 20, 2009
9ice's wife and child are back in the country.

See full story:

http://naijainfo..com/2009/03/toni-payne-returns-with-9ices-baby.html
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by ztyle(m): 12:25am On Mar 22, 2009
u na 9ice fans! cool
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by eleshin(m): 12:54pm On Mar 24, 2009
according to encomium,ruggedman just bought nissan altima.heard he was in papas to wash it.dont you guys think modenine shud devise another strategy to break into the league of succesful artists financially other than dissin rugged.
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by spikedcylinder: 1:36pm On Mar 27, 2009
Michael Jackson needs and elephant.

Michael Jackson’s elephant request

Comeback king Michael Jackson has requested an elephant for his upcoming London concert dates.
Michael Jackson has asked concert organisers find an elephant he can ride in his upcoming O2 arena stage show, insiders have told the Mirror. The singer is said to be planning a jungle theme for his comeback dates and has also requested the use of a panther, snakes, tropical birds and three monkeys. "He hopes to make it the most spectacular gig ever. For the jungle section, he wants to ride out on an African elephant with panthers led on gold chains," a source claims. "Parrots and other birds will fly behind him. If it goes to plan it will look incredible." And if it doesn't?

Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by spikedcylinder: 1:37pm On Mar 27, 2009
Needs *An*
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by neowelsh(m): 5:29am On Mar 29, 2009
Hey am not use to gossips, but i heard all nigeria actresses are fuckneros. lipsrsealed Is it true
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Abbygyal(f): 1:23pm On Mar 31, 2009
neo_welsh:

Hey am not use to gossips, but i heard all nigeria actresses are fuckneros. lipsrsealed Is it true

nope, nt all,
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by agabaI23(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2009
Britney Spears walks out on audience!

See why
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by yme1(f): 3:16pm On Apr 13, 2009
agaba, gwad helep you oooooooo
lol
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by tpiah: 9:23pm On Apr 25, 2009
Beatrice Arthur of Golden Girls fame is dead. cry

ah- death is wicked oh! What kind of month is this sef.

May she RIP. sad

`Golden Girls' star Bea Arthur dies at 86

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20090425/ap_on_en_tv/us_obit_arthur/print

Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by fr07(m): 2:48pm On Apr 27, 2009
@ Shilling

I think i like that your Chris Brown, Emeka and Rihanna stuff probabaly thats the reason he beat her up, It was a court case you know,
They did not want it on the media but never the less it still got there you know,
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by obxddon(m): 1:26pm On May 04, 2009
How all of una dey, I dey new for this tin, I mean I don register tey tey but I never log on to contribute well, but for now I don enter am welll My name na OBX, HOW ALL OF UNA DEY??
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by iboboyz: 10:50am On May 05, 2009
obxddon:

How all of una dey, I dey new for this tin, I mean I don register tey tey but I never log on to contribute well, but for now I don enter am welll My name na OBX, HOW ALL OF UNA DEY??

How you dey? Kilo shele?
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by Ben13: 2:10pm On May 08, 2009
no recent gossip
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by spikedcylinder: 8:53am On May 10, 2009
Zac Efron got a shock this week when girlfriend Vanessa Hudgens asked for an “open” relationship, insiders have told the National Enquirer magazine. The actress is said to have asked for the arrangement having read in a recent interview that Efron said he didn’t want to get married until he’s 40. “When Vanessa heard about Zac’s plan to stay single for the next couple of decades she was shocked and shattered,” a source claims. “Zac’s totally upset – he doesn’t want Vanessa dating anyone else. Even though he’s not ready to commit himself to settling down at this stage of his young life, the thought of Vanessa in another man’s arms drives him crazy.”

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=L2hvbWUveGNvcmUvaGFuZGJhZy94aGFuZGJhZy94YXJheWFyZXNpemVkLzFhYmVjMjA1ZTFmM2Q2YTA4ZjEzMjNiMjU5ZWQ5ZDUwLTUyOGFiY2QyNjY2NzE1NDEzMTQyNTJmMjY3MTAxNmIzLmpwZw==[/img]
Re: Latest Celebrities Gossips by spikedcylinder: 9:07am On May 10, 2009
Madonna in law change campaign

Madonna has said she will campaign to change global adoption laws if her bid to adopt Malawian child Mercy James is rejected because of her single status. “If she fails on the grounds of her divorce she will be absolutely livid,” a source claims. “Madonna has always been a tough independent woman and is now, more than ever, of the opinion that she doesn’t need a man for anything in her life. If she falls at the last hurdle because of her marital status, it will be hard to swallow. She is already talking about starting a campaign for single mums to be allowed to adopt the world over. She believes if you have love to offer, the fact you are divorced, widowed or unmarried should not be seen as a barrier.”

[img]http://www.handbag.com/?module=images&func=display&fileId=101140[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (19) (Reply)

Regina Daniels And Her Mother, Rita Daniels Strike A Pose / Pictures of past Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria(88-2009)who is your favourite? / 6 Most Richest Hottest & Sexiest Hausa Actresses

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.