Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,640 members, 7,809,401 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:57 AM

Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. (1458 Views)

Graphic Photos: Boko Haram Members Killed As Military Clears More Of Their Camps / Video: Insurgents Flee In Multitude As Military Bombards Sambisa Stronhhold / Panic In NNPC, Other Oil Agencies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Bigcake: 10:40am On Jul 27, 2014
People of Calabar are in fear as a sizeable Military aircraft hovers round it sky. More worrisome is how close the aircraft is to the ground, at a point it looked like it was about crashing into Unical NAT storey buildings. Hope all is well mbok.
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Nobody: 10:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Military training I guess! If it is, there's supposed to be a prior broadcast to the people not to panic. I wonder why such information wasn't passed.

3 Likes

Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by colossus2: 11:07am On Jul 27, 2014
E be like dem never see helicopter before for that area

Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Bigcake: 11:11am On Jul 27, 2014
colossus2: E be like dem never see helicopter before for that area
Are u okay?

6 Likes

Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by colossus2: 11:15am On Jul 27, 2014
Bigcake: Are u okay?
Are you not okay?
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Goddex: 11:26am On Jul 27, 2014
colossus2: E be like dem never see helicopter before for that area

That is not the issue. Calabar has a big and funtional airport in the heart of the city with different flights flying in and out.

I can understand the panic because I've visited relatives there and was informed the disputed Bakassi is only a few kms away. A military plane hovering the rooftops will definitely send jitters to residents about the Bakassi issue.
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Bigcake: 11:30am On Jul 27, 2014
colossus2:
Are you not okay?
You need indian hemp that's all
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by EasternLeopard: 11:37am On Jul 27, 2014
Maybe they are there to pick troops and deploy them to maiduguri

Or

They are sending new recruits that are to be trained in Cross River.

Or

War supplies have arrived calabar port and so were sent to pick them for the boys fighting BH.

I hope am not giving out confidential info

Sirius if you are around correct me oooo
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by colossus2: 11:47am On Jul 27, 2014
Goddex:

That is not the issue. Calabar has a big and funtional airport in the heart of the city with different flights flying in and out.

I can understand the panic because I've visited relatives there and was informed the disputed Bakassi is only a few kms away. A military plane hovering the rooftops will definitely send jitters to residents about the Bakassi issue.
Okay cool
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by colossus2: 11:49am On Jul 27, 2014
Bigcake: You need indian hemp that's all
You need Indian help.

<-----------------
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by poiZon: 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bigcake: You need indian hemp that's all

ikpa u dey follow dat boy talk, dat boy na collosal waste of semen. na him type boko dey fight against wastern abi western education. u don go back cali?
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Bigcake: 12:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
poiZon:

ikpa u dey follow dat boy talk, dat boy na collosal waste of semen. na him type boko dey fight against wastern abi western education. u don go back cali?
Ikpa na dis morning i enter Cally. I been enter Oron and Etinan yesterday. Oron too make sense. Regards to ur ........u supose understand.
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by poiZon: 12:32pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bigcake: Ikpa na dis morning i enter Cally. I been enter Oron and Etinan yesterday. Oron too make sense. Regards to ur ........u supose understand.

ok, wetin happen for oron? u hear thngs abt d sea port?
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Bigcake: 12:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
poiZon:

ok, wetin happen for oron? u hear thngs abt d sea port?
No, but the town could be compared wit Cally south. Its vibrant and active .
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by poiZon: 12:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
Bigcake: No, but the town could be compared wit Cally south. Its vibrant and active .

roger that sire!
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Nobody: 12:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
No pictures? undecided
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Nobody: 1:09pm On Jul 27, 2014
There is no panic anywhere. I don't know the village the poster waka come..
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by ITbomb(m): 1:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
And upon all the Tecno phone wey full Calabar, no body fit snap am

1 Like

Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Rikidony(m): 1:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
ITbomb: And upon all the Tecno phone wey full Calabar, no body fit snap am
i tell you me wey dey Cali never see dat kind stuff this morning. no mind the OP him the look for trafficundecided
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by Aspireahead(m): 2:00pm On Jul 27, 2014
abobi...which calabar u dey? and NAT wey I go read this morning? choi!!
Re: Panic In Calabar As Military Aircraft Hovers Round The City This Morning. by thegoodone2(m): 2:48pm On Jul 27, 2014
okay

(1) (Reply)

Isis Beheads Another American Journalist.. Steven Sotloff... Video / Tinubu Mourns Gen Adekunle / I Have Not Seen Any Party that Can Beat PDP in 2015 Election- President Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.