Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,756 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:10 AM

I'm Feeling Suicidal - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2821 Views)

I'm Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 12:03pm On Jul 27, 2014
*when your life has no direction "you feel suicidal"

*When you go to school,graduated from no
department "you feel suicidal"

*when you are up to 28 and never made
money all your life"you feel suicidal"

* when you prayed and God refused to
answer" you feel suicidal"

* when you feel something is wrong with your life but you don't know what it is "you
feel suicidal"

*When no one refused to help you "you feel
suicidal"

*When the only human you ever loved died
on your palm"you feel suicidal"

*when some people wishes to be like you but you know they are better than you " you feel suicidal"

*When your family thinks you don't want to
be useful but within you, you have done
everything humanly possible but it aint
working out "you feel suicidal"

*When you speak to your pastor and he says
"keep praying" and you do but nothing
happens "you feel suicidal"

I'm feeling suicidal

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by corisande: 12:29pm On Jul 27, 2014
Hmmmm

Be hopeful still
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 1:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have felt suicidal. I know how it feels like, I have watched what seems like a situation where I was stuck and everyone was moving forward.
I have been totally down and out, I had even taken the pills but luckily someone showed up before it was too late.

So I am not going to Judge you or preach to you, but believe me the closest hour to dawn in usually the darkest.

At the last moment, in my tears and pain I listened to God and went out to get food instead of cooking by myself that evening and in less than a year my whole life changed. All I had wanted in over 30 years came within a year. So believe me I would have been gone a long time ago, at 26 I felt more pain than I thought was humanly possible and would have given up then but today I marvel at the blessings God is giving me.

In my dark times I didnt sit and whine even in my pain I would still share my little or nothing with those who had less. I would put aside my own pain and care for others who seemed to be in more pain. In all this people will say "God Bless you and provide all your needs" I would smile because I never believed it, I felt God had failed me far too many times but today I know that Gods plans for me were far bigger and better than I had ever dreamt of.

Now, with all I have gone through its easy for me to identify with others going through same, I have also learned how to deal with people and that not everyone can be helped. Life can be hard, most people have felt suicidal at one point or the other somehow even if its your last strength push on please

13 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Chinwem(f): 2:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
OP please take it easy with yourself
Right now you need people to encourage you if you can't encourage yourself

There's always a solution and its definitely not to kill yourself
No matter what, please don't kill yourself
It's a lie from the pit of hell.....don't believe it

Everybody gets like that sometimes
What I did was to write down every positive verse that inspires me
And keep repeating it to yourself
Keep saying it till you believe it!!!

Say it till it displaces every negative thought in your head
You may not have the solution to every problem right now at this point in time,
but you need to be alive first to find that solution

Here are some:

For I know the plans I have for you, plans of prosperity and not disaster
Plans to give you an expected end. Isaiah 29:11

I will lift up my eyes unto the hills, from whence cometh my help?
My help cometh from The Lord which made Heaven and earth
Psalm 121

Behold I am The Lord, the God of all flesh. Is there anything too hard for me?
Jer 33:27

Be anxious for nothing...Phil4:6

For surely there is an end and thine expectation shall not be cut off. Prov 23:18

I wish above all things that though prosper and be in health even as thy soul prospereth 3john 1:2

STOP telling yourself negative things- say to yourself: "My life has direction!!"
Command your life to have direction!!! The power is right there in your tongue.
Forget that you have no visible or solid plan right now but that is the first step
The rest will fall in line

You don't have to graduate to make money. You can start something and always go back to school
later.28 is not too late. What do you mean no one refused to help? Say this with your mouth right now, "The Lord is my helper"
"ALL of my help cometh from God, the maker of Heaven and Earth".

People are here to talk to you . There's a thread for this as well, lots of helpers there.

8 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Kanwulia: 3:34pm On Jul 27, 2014
Please, feel free! kiss
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kanwulia: Please, feel free! kiss
ahan madam orosco is that what you will say if he was your son cheesy

I was expecting things like it is well with your soul, don't give up don't loose hope and encouraging words like that cheesy
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
kulyie: ahan madam orosco is that what you will say if he was your son cheesy

I was expecting things like it is well with your soul, don't give up don't loose hope and encouraging words like that cheesy

This is almost the third thread he is creating about suicide. Clearly he is not moved with the positive words. We can as well try the negative. Him pastor sef don talk tire.

Op, what do you want us to do? Spill

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 6:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chillisauce:

This is almost the third thread he is creating about suicide. Clearly he is not moved with the positive words. We can as well try the negative. Him pastor sef don talk tire.

truth is, when I created this thread I wasn't expecting people like you to comment because you won't understand what depression is, I only need people who's passing through what I'm passing through, I know they are many but are hiding
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Kanwulia: 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
kulyie: ahan madam orosco is that what you will say if he was your son cheesy

Areaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Areaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Areaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Orrrrrrrrrrrosco COMMANDOS like moi don't have such sentiments o. grin
If na my son . . . I go push am h-inside river make im drown.
Shioooooooooooooor!

Abeg nor make me laff.
I just watched a program on ID channel this morning wey one woman carry im 2 children wan go live with one single-man lover.
The man was the only man who ever made her have an H-ORGAAASM in her ENTIRE LIFE. . . .even after 2 children! shocked
The man dey phock am WELL-WELL till she come reassssh heaven plus hell faya!!! cheesy
The man just told her jeje. . .HE DOES NOT WANT THE CHILDREN IN HIS HOUSE O. . . .But she is welcome ANY DAY. . .ANY TIME.

Know what the woman did? grin
She just carry the 2 children go DROP FOR THE NEAREST SALVATION ARMY office WAKA COMOT JEJE! cheesy
I nor know wetin shele after dat. . .sleep carry me go!!!!! cry

See krasssssssssssssssse!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Lessons in life. . . BIOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE A MOTHER! kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 6:16pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chillisauce:

truth is, when I created this thread I wasn't expecting people like you to comment because you won't understand what depression is, I only need people who's passing through what I'm passing through, I know they are many but are hiding, so please don't comment any longer

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Xsenga(f): 6:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
HABA grin
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: truth is, when I created this thread I wasn't expecting people like you to comment because you won't understand what depression is, I only need people who's passing through what I'm passing through, I know they are many but are hiding

I don't understand what you are passing through . One thing i know, in any problem , there must be a solution . I don't go to sleep thinking of what comes next. I do what I can and leave the rest.

Get up where ever you are and start afresh. There is no shame in that. No one will help you but yourself.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Kanwulia: 6:21pm On Jul 27, 2014
fubbyy: truth is, when I created this thread I wasn't expecting people like you to comment because you won't understand what depression is, I only need people who's passing through what I'm passing through, I know they are many but are hiding, so please don't comment any longer

You tink say we we dey here not dey 'depressed' once in a while? undecided
Life is tough. . .and only for survivors!
The world is over populated. . . .
If you go. . .MORE OXYGEN FOR US. . .and less Carbon-Dioxide.
Simple! kiss
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
So because of seks or the man's performance in bed she killed her own kids shocked shocked

by the way what is the meaning of OROSCO that you use in referring to your self? grin grin
Kanwulia:

Areaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Areaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!
Areaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!

Orrrrrrrrrrrosco COMMANDOS like moi don't have such sentiments o. grin
If na my son . . . I go push am h-inside river make im drown.
Shioooooooooooooor!

Abeg nor make me laff.
I just watched a program on ID channel this morning wey one woman carry im 2 children wan go live with one single-man lover.
The man was the only man who ever made her have an H-ORGAAASM in her ENTIRE LIFE. . . .even after 2 children! shocked
The man dey phock am WELL-WELL till she come reassssh heaven plus hell faya!!! cheesy
The man just told her jeje. . .HE DOES NOT WANT THE CHILDREN IN HIS HOUSE O. . . .But she is welcome ANY DAY. . .ANY TIME.

Know what the woman did? grin
She just carry the 2 children go DROP FOR THE NEAREST SALVATION ARMY office WAKA COMOT JEJE! cheesy
I nor know wetin shele after dat. . .sleep carry me go!!!!! cry

See krasssssssssssssssse!!!!
Bwaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa!!!!!

Lessons in life. . . BIOLOGY DOES NOT MAKE A MOTHER! kiss
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by baby124: 7:01pm On Jul 27, 2014
What is the depression about? Not being able to find a job? Poverty? Well do something about it and go and ask them for a job in aso rock. Embarrass them if you have to. After all you are in a place where you have nothing to lose and death has crossed your mind. If I should ever get to the point of hopelessness, the people wey no gree me drink water drop cup will hear from me and I will make sure it is loud and clear. That is what is wrong with the country, everybody suffering and smiling, dying in silence. While thieves keep on stealing without conscience. If I ever have to die out of hopelessness I will take some thieves with me so we can all be judged before baba God. Shikena. Sorry for the rant OP, just tired of Nigeria's sick issues. It's not for the weak hearted. Hmm

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 7:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
Chillisauce:

grin grin grin

oya answer Chillisauce question grin
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 7:20pm On Jul 27, 2014
Oga, suicide is the easy way out... Only cowards take the easy way out..... I have been down and out so many damn time, enjoyed my meal so much because I wasn't sure when the next was gonna come.... Been fvcked up a lot, my bIItch told me niccur, "u aint got no money, I can't put up with you no more", I bid her farewell... Saw her the next day with my homeboy who owns a range, know what I did, I walked up to them and made him pay for my bottle of Mcdowells.... She was one less problem anyways..
I been bullied, kicked out... Left the house when I turned. 18, cos my pup said I wasn't good for sh1t... Like shakur, I knew I had only one life to live... Suicide never crossed my mind, one thing kept this ninja going, "I knew I wasn't where I was the previous day and definitely won't be where I am the next"....
A nigga gotta keep going, learning with every pitfall, discovering the pot holes of life so you can better avoid em... Keep building yourself, perfect that skill, know your Sh1T and dat plant would surely bear fruit... Forget that you were not made the councillor, its prolly cos you were meant to be the governor....
Don't kill your sef motherfvcker, the world won't weep cos you were to weak to catch dat shot... When life throws you boulders, gather it and build a fvcking bungalow...
NuFF said...

4 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 8:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Kanwulia:

Simple! kiss
I just wish am depressed "ONCE IN A WHILE" like you said, I would've been fine
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by bennyrazz: 9:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
[quote author=njokusboy] Oga, suicide is the easy way out... Only cowards take the easy way out..... I have been down and out so many damn time, enjoyed my meal so much because I wasn't sure when the next was gonna come.... Been fvcked up a lot, my bIItch told me niccur, "u aint got no money, I can't put up with you no more", I bid her farewell... Saw her the next day with my homeboy who owns a range, know what I did, I walked up to them and made him pay for my bottle of Mcdowells.... She was one less problem anyways..
I been bullied, kicked out... Left the house when I turned. 18, cos my pup said I wasn't good for sh1t... Like shakur, I knew I had only one life to live... Suicide never crossed my mind, one thing kept this ninja going, "I knew I wasn't where I was the previous day and definitely won't be where I am the next"....
A nigga gotta keep going, learning with every pitfall, discovering the pot holes of life so you can better avoid em... Keep building yourself, perfect that skill, know your Sh1T and dat plant would surely bear fruit... Forget that you were not made the councillor, its prolly cos you were meant to be the governor....
Don't kill your sef motherfvcker, the world won't weep cos you were to weak to catch dat shot... When life throws you boulders, gather it and build a fvcking bungalow...
NuFF said...[/quote]100000likes

@op Dissapointments bring depression especially if your expectations are very high about a particular thing. Don't put too much expectations on anything you do cuz if it is not successful, it might affect you psychologically

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Fant(m): 11:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
@Op your life actually has direction but you need to discover yourself - I mean identifying your strength and weakness.
I'm not sure of what you mean by graduating from NO DEPARTMENT.

God actually answers prayers but you have to subject your will to his own. There are trying times and there are times of glory.

God bless you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Kanwulia: 4:41am On Jul 28, 2014
kulyie: So because of seks or the man's performance in bed she killed her own kids shocked shocked

by the way what is the meaning of OROSCO that you use in referring to your self? grin grin

The woman did not kill her kids. . .EVEN WORSE.
she dropped them off AT THE NEAREST SALVATION ARMY. . . as donations to the public!
Orosco na area mama AKA AGBERO MAFIOSO RING-LEADER! grin
Of course I am referring to myself.
Before nko? cool
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by SAMBARRY: 11:19am On Jul 28, 2014
Kanwulia:

The woman did not kill her kids. . .EVEN WORSE.
she dropped them off AT THE NEAREST SALVATION ARMY. . . as donations to the public!
Orosco na area mama AKA AGBERO MAFIOSO RING-LEADER! grin
Of course I am referring to myself.
Before nko? cool
kanwulia o grin grin grin
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Kanwulia: 11:22am On Jul 28, 2014
SAMBARRY: kanwulia o grin grin grin

Yessssssssh? cool

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by shizzleStar: 11:48am On Jul 28, 2014
njokusboy: Oga, suicide is the easy way out... Only cowards take the easy way out..... I have been down and out so many damn time, enjoyed my meal so much because I wasn't sure when the next was gonna come.... Been fvcked up a lot, my bIItch told me niccur, "u aint got no money, I can't put up with you no more", I bid her farewell... Saw her the next day with my homeboy who owns a range, know what I did, I walked up to them and made him pay for my bottle of Mcdowells.... She was one less problem anyways..
NuFF said...
Well said bruv, well said! i gave you the only like so far, i wouldn't have said it better. Life isn't for the faint hearted, its full of ups and downs.

Many of us have died several times before, but we are still living, alive and kicking, such is the vicissitudes of life. My first debacle in life, i was barely 18 and so it happened, the first time i fell in love and consoled myself with the saying that 'every disappointment is a blessing' and during that period, it actually turned out to be.

In fact several times, my life was screwed, sometimes hopelessly and aimless, it was one failure after another disappointment, at this point i had no problem seeing the 16th president of America as my idol, he became my instant hero. Having come across his profile many years ago during my uni days, i didn't know my life would witness similar failures like his did, but when reality began to hit me hard, i began to appreciate the calibre, spirit, resilience and audacity of the man, Abraham Lincoln.

You look back at those moments of turmoil and travail, and you accept the fact that those moments of plight and despair made you a better and happier person today.

Op, do your bit, and leave the rest to God. May the Lord strengthen you!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by freecocoa(f): 12:18pm On Jul 28, 2014
Suicide is for cowards OP, you don't know what tomorrow will bring, think of most great men today, they didn't have it big from the get go.

There was a time I thought, "I feel like dying" and then I remembered that there's no food in the beyond, I won't see my siblings, dad or friends, I won't even get to watch my favorites shows, na him I say "tah! I no go die abeg, this life sweet, patapata I nakid protest go government house"
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: Suicide is for cowards OP, you don't know what tomorrow will bring, think of most great men today, they didn't have it big from the get go.

There was a time I thought, "I feel like dying" and then I remembered that there's no food in the beyond, I won't see my siblings, dad or friends, I won't even get to watch my favorites shows, na him I say "tah! I no go die abeg, this life sweet, patapata I nakid protest go government house"
that's the spirit girl! I love this.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 1:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
undecided somedays just try being real, identify with the weak and stop being sarcastic...
If your patient comes to you with suicidal thoughts, don't tell me you will just walkaway?
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by sisiafrika(f): 1:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: I just wish am depressed "ONCE IN A WHILE" like you said, I would've been fine
dude, get over urself! Wat else do u wanna hear? Ok, maybe u shld get a pet and give ur all to it if ur so scared of gettin a frend who would make u happy. If ur in lagos, get the feck outta that place. 100 naira soup there is 1naira soup elsewhere. U save a lot by doing so. Life is sweet, you only live once! If u have got a terminal disease, use ur frugs and live healthy, u will prolong ur days by such.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Kanwulia: 1:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
Naetochukwu:
undecided somedays just try being real, identify with the weak and stop being sarcastic...
If your patient comes to you with suicidal thoughts, don't tell me you will just walkaway?

Na who be this counterfeit NAETO-C? undecided
Walk away for what? undecided
Is the family section a BURIAL GROUND for suicidal MOFOS?
Those wey wan quench nor dey h-announce am o.
Ask YOUR FELLOW NLANDERS. . . . IN THEIR GRAVES. . . WHO HAVE DONE JUST THAT. . . quenched because of BLOKOS ON AND OFF NL!
I nor sen una message! kiss

Na today this thread 'opin'?
How many suicide threads una wan 'opin' for NL? undecided
Abeg make una carry una bad luck go for one thread o.
I do not log on to NL to see 'CLINICALLY-DEPRESSED' souls in the family section.
Even if you are ONE OF MY FAMILY members. . .I WILL GLADLY SEND YOU TO DR KEVORKIAN to give you a most peaceful end! kiss
Go the 'OFFICIAL SUICIDE' thread. . . or DIE IN PEACE. . . .OR MANY PIECES! kiss

https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first

Is this the HEALTH OR PSYCHO SECTION of NL? angry

Haba!!!

Many are not depressed on or off NL. . .
I nor like am.
Period!!!! kiss

If this your 'JOMGBA' OP was not seeking some SICK ATTENTION. . . why did he or she not go here? undecided
WHEN SOME SICK PHOCK wants to seek attention in this family section. . .'It' will come up with a 'suicide' thread. . .like it is something to make fun of.

Nansenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

4 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by FKBZ: 2:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
[quote author=Kanwulia]

Simple! kiss[/quote

Lol have been following for a while.
You are one hell of a funny woman.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by edelweiss(f): 3:03pm On Jul 28, 2014
@ Op. Depression can be a choice. If u feel you are depressed problem half solved! You can choose not to be depressed. Just telling yourself positive things. You know it could have been worse. No matter how bad a situation is brother believe me the are worst ones. Most of the times worries multiplies our troubles. The are not mostly as large as worries and negative thoughts makes it seem. Imbibe positive thinking no matter how big it is its not bigger than God or you!
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by eigmaticme: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
T

(1) (2) (Reply)

Head Of The Family / Clean LG GC 131 SQ Fridge For Sale / Pure Natural Sex Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.