Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,512 members, 7,826,938 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 11:50 PM

I'm Feeling Suicidal - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / I'm Feeling Suicidal (2822 Views)

I'm Feeling Suicidal / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (part 2) / Are You Feeling Suicidal? Come Here First! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Kanwulia: 3:13pm On Jul 28, 2014
FKBZ: Lol have been following for a while.
You are one hell of a funny woman.

Mu he he he he he

Soooooooooooo off for 5 days!
I get work? cheesy
See those 'viewing'. . .
The potential suicide victim still online. . . playing on the emotions of 'fools'! grin

'fubbbbblyyyyyyyy'. . . you dey for down dia?
Na wetin you dey wait? undecided
YOU TINK SAY SUICIDE NA JOKE? undecided

Mtcheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeew!!!!

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 3:19pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kanwulia:

Na who be this counterfeit NAETO-C? undecided
Walk away for what? undecided
Is the family section a BURIAL GROUND for suicidal MOFOS?
Those wey wan quench nor dey h-announce am o.
Ask YOUR FELLOW NLANDERS. . . . IN THEIR GRAVES. . . WHO HAVE DON JUST THAT. . . quenched because of BLOKOS ON AND OFF NL!
I nor sen una message! kiss

Na today this thread 'opin'?
How many suicide threads una wan 'opin' for NL? undecided
Abeg make una carry una bad luck go for one thread o.
I do not log on to NL to see 'CLINICALLY-DEPRESSED' souls in the family section.
Even if you are ONE OF MY FAMILY members. . .I WILL GLADLY SEND YOU TO DR KEVORKIAN to give you a most peaceful end! kiss
Go the 'OFFICIAL SUICIDE' thread. . . or DIE IN PEACE. . . .OR MANY PIECES! kiss

Is this the HEALTH OR PSYCHO SECTION of NL? angry

Haba!!!

Many are not depressed on or off NL. . .
I nor like am.
Period!!!! kiss

If this your 'JOMGBA' OP was not sicking some SICK ATTENTION. . . why did he or she not go here? undecided
WHEN SOME SICK PHOCK wants to seek attention in this family section. . .'It' will come up with a 'suicide' thread. . .like it is something to make fun of.

Nansenzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz!!!

https://www.nairaland.com/1347408/feeling-suicidal-come-here-first
I red everything you put up but couldn't comprehend

You sound so depressed just like me, what is your pain? Why killing yourself over me? I wonder why you spent time typing all this if you are not also feeling suicidal just like me, this is what am passing through so I know the trait when I come across one

You don't just make sense my dear, you said people who wan commit suicide no dey announce am, well, I don't wish to commit suicide but am feeling suicidal, if you understand english you will know the different between the two

Like I said before you are more depressed

5 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 3:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: Suicide is for cowards OP, you don't know what tomorrow will bring, think of most great men today, they didn't have it big from the get go.

There was a time I thought, "I feel like dying" and then I remembered that there's no food in the beyond, I won't see my siblings, dad or friends, I won't even get to watch my favorites shows, na him I say "tah! I no go die abeg, this life sweet, patapata I nakid protest go government house"
well that's only if I have dad and siblings that I can wish to see again
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Kanwulia: 5:36pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: I red everything you put up but couldn't comprehend

You sound so depressed just like me, what is your pain? Why killing yourself over me? I wonder why you spent time typing all this if you are not also feeling suicidal just like me, this is what am passing through so I know the trait when I come across one

You don't just make sense my dear, you said people who wan commit suicide no dey announce am, well, I don't wish to commit suicide but am feeling suicidal, if you understand english you will know the different between the two

Like I said before you are more depressed

I sound depressed like you? shocked
Wonders!
A CATATONIC BYTCH LIKE YOU WHO SITS ON A THREAD to go back and forth WHILE CLAIMING TO BE DEPRESSED. grin
I knew you were looking for fresh 'ritual victims'!

You jam rock! WINCH!!!! kiss

It is not a competition my dear.
You are the one who chooses to use a 'suicide' thread to garnish attention to your SICK BODY AND SOUL.
Stop PLACING A CURSE on yourself.
You may just get what you wish for.

There is another thread for 'suicidees'. . .
I have never visited it.
You need to contain your curses there.

You may think it is funny. . . .
But only a SICK PHOCK like you will use such a topic to toy with on or off NL.
I pity your life.

TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU AND YOUR USELESS THREAD.
I don't tango with DEPRESSED PSYCHOS like you!
I can always smell a FAKE. . . . .You disgusting swine!

Famous LAST words:
GO AND DIE!!!! kiss

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 5:52pm On Jul 28, 2014
Kanwulia:

I sound depressed like you? shocked
Wonders!
A CATATONIC BYTCH LIKE YOU WHO SITS ON A THREAD to go back and forth WHILE CLAIMING TO BE DEPRESSED. grin
I knew you were looking for fresh 'ritual victims'!

You jam rock! WINCH!!!! kiss

It is not a competition my dear.
You are the one who chooses to use a 'suicide' thread to garnish attention to your SICK BODY AND SOUL.
Stop PLACING A CURSE on yourself.
You may just get what you wish for.

There is another thread for 'suicidees'. . .
I have never visited it.
You need to contain your curses there.

You may think it is funny. . . .
But only a SICK PHOCK like you will use such a topic to toy with on or off NL.
I pity your life.

TO HELL AND BACK WITH YOU AND YOUR USELESS THREAD.
I don't tango with DEPRESSED PSYCHOS like you!
I can always smell a FAKE. . . . .You disgusting swine!

Famous LAST words:
GO AND DIE!!!! kiss
you are just ranting with no point, you sound so frustrated and pained, why? Because of me?

You suppose to be the owner of this thread because you sound so psychological derailed, whoever that reads your comment will know your are the one sounding depressed

You are not just intelligent my dear, you need to upgrade your iQ

2 Likes

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by cococandy(f): 5:54pm On Jul 28, 2014
OP life is so funny that one day in a few years to come,you'll ask yourself 'did I really mean to kill myself?'
And you'll wanna beat yourself up for ever thinking that in the first place.

It will all fall in place as long as you don't stop trying.
Pls don't stop trying.
It will all fall in place.
The harder you try,the sooner it may be.
Just don't give up yet bro.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 6:04pm On Jul 28, 2014
cococandy: OP life is so funny that one day in a few years to come,you'll ask yourself 'did I really mean to kill myself?'
And you'll wanna beat yourself up for ever thinking that in the first place.

It will all fall in place as long as you don't stop trying.
Pls don't stop trying.
It will all fall in place.
The harder you try,the sooner it may be.
Just don't give up yet bro.
thanks alot

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op, I believe there are psychiatrists around you that you can visit, there are medications for depression, you might be hospitalized if you are considered a threat to yourself.
NL is not a psychiatric hospital. cool
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by shizzleStar: 6:40pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua: Op, I believe there are psychiatrists around you that you can visit, there are medications for depression, you might be hospitalized if you are considered a threat to yourself.
NL is not a psychiatric hospital. cool
You are feeling cool as i you've said anything reasonable. Did the op tell you he is mentally unstable? All he came here for is words of encouragement and support to help him pull through his trying moments, all i see in your comment is psychiatry and hospital. angry

You don't talk as if you have the world at your beck and call or kike you are beyond experiencing a downturn in fortunes. Life is a b1tch, sometimes it fvcks us up big time to our disbelief or beyond imagination.

You ought to know better, a little show of empathy and compassion wouldn't hurt.

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 6:53pm On Jul 28, 2014
shizzleStar:
You are feeling cool as i you've said anything reasonable. Did the op tell you he is mentally unstable? All he came here for is words of encouragement and support to help him pull through his trying moments, all i see in your comment is psychiatry and hospital. angry

You don't talk as if you have the world at your beck and call or kike you are beyond experiencing a downturn in fortunes. Life is a b1tch, sometimes it fvcks us up big time to our disbelief or beyond imagination.

You ought to know better, a little show of empathy and compassion wouldn't hurt.

Depression is a psychiatric disorder.
psychiatrists are trained to treat it.
he's having suicidal thoughts, bad sign!

How is the above atory even relevant?
what am I supposed to do for him? Start preaching to him? He can as well go to see a priest or something. He's heard more than enough messages on NL, he doesn't need an epistle, he needs a psychiatrist, SIMPLE!

They might even prescribe some anti-depressants for him
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by shizzleStar: 7:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua:

what am I supposed to do for him? Start preaching to him? He can as well go to see a priest or something. He's heard more than enough messages on NL, he doesn't need an epistle, he needs a psychiatrist, SIMPLE!

I didn't tell no story, you didn't sound sympathetic in your earlier comment, you dont have to preach to do that, anyway you were more explicit this time, its okay!

1 Like

Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 8:33pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua:

people shouldn't comment in a thread they don't like, they should ignore rather than asking me why I opened the thread

when I opened this thread there are people I expected to see definitely not people like you so I wonder what you are doing here
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:47pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: people shouldn't comment in a thread they don't like, they should ignore rather than asking me why I opened the thread

when I opened this thread there are people I expected to see definitely not people like you so I wonder what you are doing here

apparently, your sympathetic responders ain't helping matters, seeing this is like the 100th thread you're opening on this issue.

don't you think it's time to have a change? angry
you're right, I don't isually open threads like this but your username seemed too attached to this kinda threads, I had to open and see why
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 9:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua:

apparently, your sympathetic responders ain't helping matters, seeing this is like the 100th thread you're opening on this issue.

don't you think it's time to have a change? angry
you're right, I don't isually open threads like this but your username seemed too attached to this kinda threads, I had to open and see why
anyway my username is attached to a thread like this because I know my life is about hitting a rock

And you opened for the first time all you could do is condemnation
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: anyway my username is attached to a thread like this because I know my life is about hitting a rock

And you opened for the first time all you could do is condemnation

Guy, you need a psychiatrist!
that ain't no condemnation, it's an opinion/suggestion.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 10:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua:

Guy, you need a psychiatrist!
that ain't no condemnation, it's an opinion/suggestion.
thanks a lot, can you do me one favor?

Pls don't comment again
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 10:02pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: thanks a lot, can you do me one favor?

Pls don't comment again

hehehe
unfortunately, you don't get to make that call. cheesy
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 10:05pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua:

hehehe
unfortunately, you don't get to make that call. cheesy
ok
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Nobody: 10:07pm On Jul 28, 2014
fubbyy: ok

now, I can un-follow your thread smiley
consider my suggestion wink
much love kiss
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 10:12pm On Jul 28, 2014
alutacontinua:

now, I can un-follow your thread smiley
consider my suggestion wink
much love kiss
I will , thanks 4 your co-operation
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Vikky014(f): 11:43pm On Jul 28, 2014
Op,i will rather kill myslf than to commit succide#smh
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Abrilla(f): 11:58pm On Jul 28, 2014
I just had to go through all your Topics on NL
Am really with Aluta on this
You need a psychiatrists
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 2:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Abrilla: I just had to go through all your Topics on NL
Am really with Aluta on this
You need a psychiatrists
psychiatrists are where they treat mad people,I don't know if am right, my mental state is very normal just that my life is nothing to write home about which caused a depression and made me a sadist
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by Arsenate(m): 6:47am On Jul 29, 2014
fubbyy:
psychiatrists are where they treat mad people,I don't know if am right, my mental state is very normal just that my life is nothing to write home about which caused a depression and made me a sadist

by mad people I believe you mean schizophrenics. well schizophrenia is just one of the many psychiatric ailments we have. depression (which you claim to be suffering from) anxiety etc are all psychiatric problems. my point is you mustn't be "mad" for you to visit a psychiatrist.
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by fubbyy(m): 6:55am On Jul 29, 2014
Arsenate: by mad people I believe you mean schizophrenics. well schizophrenia is just one of the many psychiatric ailments we have. depression (which you claim to be suffering from) anxiety etc are all psychiatric problems. my point is you mustn't be "mad" for you to visit a psychiatrist.
I never knew, now I know
Re: I'm Feeling Suicidal by sisiafrika(f): 5:47pm On Jul 29, 2014
fubbyy: I never knew, now I know
good u know. The mental health people are not doing their job on publicity. U don't have to be 'mad' to see a mental health professional, be it psychologist, psychiatrist or psychiatric nurse.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Head Of The Family / This Beautiful Lady Was Buried With Her Mum On Her Wedding Day / Pure Natural Sex Booster

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 64
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.