Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

What Your View About Jehovah Witness - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What Your View About Jehovah Witness (790 Views)

10 Things You Never Knew About Jehovah's Witnesses / Jehovah's Witness Dies After Rejecting Blood Transfusion / 18 Facts That You May Not Know About Jehovah's Witnesses: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Your View About Jehovah Witness by whatdafuck: 12:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
I have heard lots of things about jehovah witness

Some say they are very wicked

Some say their message is the best and true religion

While some see they coming run for their dear leave and tell their children not welcome them

I'm thinking about visiting and do my research about them before I..........

Now to you what's your VIEW
Re: What Your View About Jehovah Witness by iamSi(m): 12:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
Well, Nobody could ever feed you the very knowledge about them ... You can only get their facts from the website www.jw.org ... Kindly check that and let's hear what you think about them aftermath. The site has all their BELIEVES, DOs and DONTs

2 Likes

Re: What Your View About Jehovah Witness by ITbomb(m): 1:04pm On Jul 27, 2014
You are what you believe.

Apart from the paradise on earth and trinity issue, I think they believe in almost every other thing that other Christians believe.
The only issue I have with them is that they think the message of love starts and end within their circle contrary to what Christ taught
Re: What Your View About Jehovah Witness by peteregwu(m): 1:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
the truth about Jehovah witness is that they are not christian. 1. they don't believe in the existence of hell fire. 2. they don't believe in heaven. 3. they don't believe that Jesus is God. so, they are not Bible believing church, they have their own bible. so anyone that dies as a Jehovah witness member is going to hell fire. because such a person in such places can't be born again. john 8:32. "and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free." u can see that when one does not here the truth, he can't be set free.
Re: What Your View About Jehovah Witness by Megateq(m): 1:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
peteregwu: the truth about Jehovah witness is that they are not christian. 1. they don't believe in the existence of hell fire. 2. they don't believe in heaven. 3. they don't believe that Jesus is God. so, they are not Bible believing church, they have their own bible. so anyone that dies as a Jehovah witness member is going to hell fire. because such a person in such places can't be born again. john 8:32. "and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free." u can see that when one does not here the truth, he can't be set free.

pls consider these points and see that Jesus is not God but :
Jesus’ opposers accused him of making himself equal to God. (John 5:18; 10:30-33) However, Jesus never claimed to be on the same level as Almighty God. He said: “"The Father is greater than I am."”—John 14:28.

Jesus’ early followers did not view him as being equal to Almighty God. For example, the apostle Paul wrote that after Jesus was resurrected, God “"exalted him [Jesus] to a superior position."” Obviously, Paul did not believe that Jesus was Almighty God. Otherwise, how could God exalt Jesus to a superior position? —Philippians 2:9.

1 Like

Re: What Your View About Jehovah Witness by Pr0ton: 2:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
peteregwu: the truth about Jehovah witness is that they are not christian.
LOL.. I'm nt a JW too
1. they don't believe in the existence of hell fire.
I'm nt a JW, but I do nt blive in d existence of hell fire
2. they don't believe in heaven.
I believe in heaven, but I do not bliv that's whr we r goin2.. If it is, who wil inhabit d new earth?
3. they don't believe that Jesus is God.
Understand d Bible. Tho Jesus is God but not d Creator.. The Bible only says dt He(Jesus) has d fullness of God in Him Col 1:19. So we can call Him God. Get me ryt
so, they are not Bible believing church, they have their own bible. so anyone that dies as a Jehovah witness member is going to hell fire. because such a person in such places can't be born again. john 8:32. "and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free." u can see that when one does not here the truth, he can't be set free.

You both are yet to know d truth
Re: What Your View About Jehovah Witness by Pr0ton: 2:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
peteregwu: the truth about Jehovah witness is that they are not christian. 1. they don't believe in the existence of hell fire. 2. they don't believe in heaven. 3. they don't believe that Jesus is God. so, they are not Bible believing church, they have their own bible. so anyone that dies as a Jehovah witness member is going to hell fire. because such a person in such places can't be born again. john 8:32. "and ye shall know the truth and the truth shall set u free." u can see that when one does not here the truth, he can't be set free.

And what's your website all about?
Re: What Your View About Jehovah Witness by tandj: 2:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
Why not pay them a visit if u wanna know about them.
Abi u want take style yab them?

(1) (Reply)

All Religion Worship Same God / What Comes Your Mind When You See Seven(7) Dead Cockroaches In Your Room? / TB Joshua Official Statement On Misleading Report about the collapse guesthouse

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.