Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,658 members, 7,827,421 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Nigeria's Most Catholic States. - Religion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Nigeria's Most Catholic States. (5703 Views)

The Six Catholic Seminarians Lying In State. Rip (Photo) / Catholic Priest Slumps And Dies In Anambra During Church Service / Pentecostal/Catholic Marriages: Why the Disagreement? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by AltarBoy1: 3:51pm On Jul 28, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Islam is the only way, the true path. all other religions worship idols. May the light of Allah shine upon you.
May the fire of bomb shine upon you... Shey thats you guys program...
Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by AltarBoy1: 3:56pm On Jul 28, 2014
IbrahimMav:

I don't know what you mean by that but I will have you know Islam is religion of harmony and peace. May the light of Allah shine upon you.
did i read religion of harmony and peace... You mean the type that peace and harmony that BH and ISIS are sharing...
Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by tpia1: 4:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
rationalmind:

half of edo

edo is strongly catholic.

not sure what the numbers are, but after the SE, either edo or SS has the most catholics.
Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jul 28, 2014
tpia1:

edo is strongly catholic.

not sure what the numbers are, but after the SE, either edo or SS has the most catholics.

yea, true.

I was beginning to wonder where the aboki got his stats from.

As a matter of fact, one would struggle to find a mosque in Benin City.
Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by Ubenedictus(m): 3:52pm On Jul 30, 2014
rationalmind:

yea, true.

I was beginning to wonder where the aboki got his stats from.

As a matter of fact, one would struggle to find a mosque in Benin City.

from auchi to agbede, there is a good number of catholics and a good number of moslims, esan land has very good number of catholics, very few muslims, some protestants and few traditional worshipper, most other parts of edo are catholic, protestants and trad worshippers with few muslims.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by IbrahimMav: 11:54am On Aug 15, 2014
AltarBoy1: did i read religion of harmony and peace... You mean the type that peace and harmony that BH and ISIS are sharing...

Those religious sects have nothing to do with Islam they are all secretly funded by Christian and jewish organisations to tanish the good name of Islam but Masha Allah, Islam will only grow stronger.

May the light of Allah shine upon you.
Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by IbrahimMav: 11:55am On Aug 15, 2014
AltarBoy1: May the fire of bomb shine upon you... Shey thats you guys program...

May the light of Allah shine upon you and turn you to the true path.
Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by IbrahimMav: 12:04pm On Aug 15, 2014
AltarBoy1: You mean the true path to 72virgins... Or the true path to learning suicide bombing...

Blasphemy. To my knowledge the 72 virgins "promise" is fake and an innovation. There is no evidence that this exists. suicide bombing is not allowed in Islam. And those who do blowup themselves aren't really motivated by the mythical 72 virgins or Islam.

Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by IbrahimMav: 12:08pm On Aug 15, 2014
rationalmind:

half of edo

grin grin grin This aboki has never ever left kano

Aboki means my friend. If your intention was to ridicule me then am sorry to tell you that you failed miserably. Edo State governor and half of his cabinet members are muslims. and half of the state are muslims as well. Take it or leave it.

Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by IbrahimMav: 12:09pm On Aug 15, 2014
tonychristopher:

and Islam worship allah an Arabian dusty deity and pray to this huge black stone called kabbah

you don't have the right to call other religion fake. this is Islamic fanatical attitude of muslins

Muslims worship only one true God Allah and Mohammed(Saw) is his prophet.
Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by AltarBoy1: 3:44pm On Aug 15, 2014
IbrahimMav:

Those religious sects have nothing to do with Islam they are all secretly funded by Christian and jewish organisations to tanish the good name of Islam but Masha Allah, Islam will only grow stronger.

lol... for your small mind... Why will Muslim allow their self to be paid so as to tarnish the name of their religion.... And why will christians sponsor ISIS to kill fellow christians...

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by fuckerholic(m): 12:10pm On Dec 17, 2014
IbrahimMav:
Inferior religion. Islam is the true path. May the light of Allah shine on you.
yes with the art of terrorism,massacre,mass killing,horror,cruelty and blood bath.indeed it is.

1 Like

Re: Nigeria's Most Catholic States. by tobechi20(m): 1:31pm On Dec 17, 2014
tpia1:
And, imagine putting edo as #9 and leaving out ekiti completely?

because you are from ekiti abi?

(1) (2) (Reply)

7 Types Of Religions You Never Knew Existed / Can Christians Lose Their Salvation? / A Challenge To All Atheists In The World , Prove These Miracles Never Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.