Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,432 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:11 PM

Why Givers Never Lack - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Givers Never Lack (5940 Views)

Sallah Ram: Man Hangs Self Over Lack Of Money To Buy Ram / Lack Of Manners In Churches These Days / Do You Believe In The Saying "Givers Never Lack"... Plz Share Your Testimonies. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Givers Never Lack by glofriends: 1:36am On Aug 12, 2010
My friends and believers in Christ,
I have chosen to use this means to communicate with you on an issue that troubles my heart.
We hear much about suffering in the world today but some times we really dont show much concern about it maybe because in most cases we feel we have been so blessed as a result of our own hard work.
It is a fact that yes when we work hard, we rip the dividence of our labour. But have you taken you time so study why some people even work harder than us to survive but yet they cant get anywhere close to a decent life?

I have taken so much time in researches which has open my eyes and shown me how people suffer in hunger, poverty and various diseases as a result of their very own environment. They hardly feed, drink clean water and where they live is nothing to write home about.

It is really a sad thing to see but we cant fold our hands and watch.
I am a degree holder who studied Business information system in the United Kingdom and I have kept aside my degree and ambitions of working in any firm in order to render a helping hand to those in need. It is my passion now to touch as much lives as possible for as long as I live and even when the Lord shall call me, that mark shall remain and continue for ever.
For this reason, I have established a non-profit and non-governmental organisation called GlobalFriends Foundation and my goal is to reach out to motherless babies, orphans, poor people and communities, those with HIV/AIDs and also help spread the awareness.
The task ahead is big and I know with God on my side it has successfully started.

Now if you look into your bibles (John 3:16) it says that "for GOD so loved the world that he GAVE his only begotten son"
God didnt send His son but He GAVE to the world. I want you all to help me in this race I have started in your own little way to make it a complete success.
My target for the remaining part of this year is to visit 5 comminities, 5 villages, 5 hospitals and 5 orphanages distributing as much relief materials as possible to each of them. This would include food stuffs, medicines, pipe borne water, clothes and other stuffs.

Please my friends, this is not fraud as I do not intend to dupe anybody but rather I would love to reach out to those in need and I know the good Lord in Heaven knows my heart desire.

You can make your donations no matter how small to any Zenith Bank- Account Numner: 4114459715
The good Lord sees your heart and I know as you give, no matter how small, He will continue to replenish your pockets a million folds and the prays of those you are helping touch their lives would be manifested in your life and that of your families.
You can support us on facebook: GlobalFriends Foundation and from time to time you would find pictures and videos of what your contributions are doing in the lives of others.

Thanks for reading this and for your interest in contributing towards this project.
God would surely bless you and your household abundantly, AMEN

Re: Why Givers Never Lack by KunleOshob(m): 8:29am On Aug 12, 2010
May God bless the works of your hand. This is what the true christian church is about. Ministry of giving rather than receiving which has become the order of the day in most of our so called churches.
Re: Why Givers Never Lack by glofriends: 1:27pm On Aug 12, 2010
Thank you Kunle,
I am delighted to have recieved your response.

I would also want to say a big thank you to the following people:
Mr Kayode Adesina
Miss Linda Aleso
Mrs Mariam Aliyu

May the good LORD bless you and your household for your donations we recieved today.
As givers never lack, so shall you never lack.

You can send comments or suggestions to: globalfriends_foundation@yahoo.com
Re: Why Givers Never Lack by glofriends: 3:34pm On Aug 12, 2010
GlobalFriends Foundation would love to say a big thank you to:
Mrs Chika Nwando
Mrs Bolanle Bello
Mr Mike Ojomoh
Miss Kemi Adeyemi

We appreciate your donations and acknowledge that it has been recieved.
May the Almighty God bless you and your household greatly.
Thank you.

Please send your comments or suggestions to: globalfriends_foundation@yahoo.com
Re: Why Givers Never Lack by pittsburg: 11:29pm On Aug 13, 2010
Dear glofriends,
I saw your post which was very encouraging.Your post stated among other things your desire to reach the dispossessed.please contact me through my phone +447529494486 to discuss this most wonderful initiative.
Re: Why Givers Never Lack by Moralistli(m): 3:06pm On Aug 15, 2010
Nice work indeed. Really wanna visit ya website/Domain b4 i make my contribution.,,,, It shudn't be foundationbla bla bla@yahoo.com
Re: Why Givers Never Lack by glofriends: 9:32pm On Aug 16, 2010
@Moralistli : Hello, its a pleasure getting your respond. At the moment I havent got a website but I believe in no time by the special grace of the Almighty God I would get one.
My foundation is still growing and I am so determined to make it a big success. I am willing to do anything possible to make this happen.
If you keep a close watch on this foundation, you would get to see the progress made from time to time.
All I need is maximum support and assitance from you all.
Thank you.

@pittsburg : Dear friend, I am going to give you a call pretty soon so we can discuss just as you have requested. I am open to any initiative or idea brought before me in order to move ahead and grow.
My mission must be accomplished.
Thank you.

I would love to say a big thank you to:
Chief Nkem Maduemezie
Miss Jeniffer Uchendu
Mrs Folake Jumoh
Pastor Mike Ejiogu
Mr Babatunde Abdullahi
Barr. Mark Momoh
Engr. Suleman Ibrahim
Alhaji Tariq Ali
Mrs Jumoke Sanni

May the Almighty God bless you and your household greatly. Givers never lack and so shall all of you who has taken your time to make your contributions never lack. AMEN
Re: Why Givers Never Lack by glofriends: 2:36pm On Aug 20, 2010
Dear Friends,
I want to prove to you how great the Lord can be.
Do you want to be among the 100 people GOD wants to manifest his GRACE upon this WEEk?
Trust me, if you try this, you must have a testimoy this week.

We need just 100 people to take this simple steps:
1: Spare some few minutes of your day to go to any Zenith Bank close to you.
2: Make a donation of just N1000 only to Account Number: 4114459715
3: Email your NAME and PHONE NUMBER to globalfriends_foundation@yahoo.com
4: Open your heart to GOD in a brief prayer and lay out your heart desire.

My friends in Christ, what this is all about would open doors for you and your family and you would testify what the LORD has done for you and your household.
Each N1000 from the 100 people would be distributed to beggers at a particular area the LORD has directed and that favour of the day is recorded in GOds eye.

This donation should be made between today friday 20th Aug 2010 and monday 23rd Aug 2010 and see the manifestation of God in your life by Friday 27th Aug 2010.

Remember: givers never lack and that seed you sow shall grow to grant you and your household divine favour.

Try this and see the result.
GOD BLESS YOU ALL THAT GETS INVOLVED. AMEN

(1) (Reply)

If You Doubt The Existence Of God, What Do You Say About This / Magic Spells – Understanding How To Use Magic / A Question From Seun To Atheists, Christians And Muslims

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.