Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,510 members, 7,819,840 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

DATA Reselller Scam Alert. - Phones (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / DATA Reselller Scam Alert. (4241 Views)

SCAM ALERT: My Iphone 5s Experience 28th January 2015 / SCAM ALERT!!! A new method of Scamming discovered: THE HITMAN SCAM –A Must Read! / Scam Alert.d New Glo Gbam Don't Give 5mb. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Go Down)

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by AbuMikey(m): 4:13pm On Jul 27, 2014
He said he wants to pay back........

He's scared.

OP, send him a message now.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by cirmuell(m): 4:14pm On Jul 27, 2014
@ "this is a curse...i can't be like this God help me i beg" was that his status msg? Buhah;Daha

U guys exposing tu much of ur personal details and contacts though, edit those pics before you post 'em. wink
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by bxcode(m): 4:35pm On Jul 27, 2014
Poor chap....he wanted to play a fast one.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
specimen23: i sent #650 to a nairalander by name elcon nd he confirmed reciept of airtime,and immediately blocked me on whatzapp,stoped recieving.my calls.please nobody shud send airtime to him.
he wants 2 pay u back... Drop ur number... Cos es blocked u already
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Vstuffs(m): 4:41pm On Jul 27, 2014
Guy answer the allegations before you(think of the future,no because of #650 destroy your future online)

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by AbuMikey(m): 4:44pm On Jul 27, 2014
make una wait small....

The guy has agreed to Payback.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by rattlesnake(m): 4:46pm On Jul 27, 2014
Op u are a criminal
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by macklef(m): 4:53pm On Jul 27, 2014
Nice one.
You can include him here, over 3000views to his nabbing.
https://www.nairaland.com/1815334/list-verified-scammers-nairaland
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by elclon: 4:58pm On Jul 27, 2014
MAH GUYS IT WASN'T MY INTENTION TO DO THIS..AFTER HE SENT THE AIRTIME I REALISED THAT I HAVE RAN OUT OF DATA WHAT CAME TO MY MIND IS FRAUD!!!...WE RE ALL HUMAN..AND I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND... AM SOOO SORRY FOR IT@OP PLS AM SORRY.. I WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR AIRTIME WHENEVER I SEE YOUR MSG COZ I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER ANYMORE... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING MORE THAN THIS COME AND CURSE ME
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Hotdiamond(m): 5:05pm On Jul 27, 2014
you claim you exhusted your data. you would have just told him the truth then instead of blocking him. simple.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by dapzyadix(m): 5:06pm On Jul 27, 2014
Omo mhen, see busting!!! I rili lyk d supports d nairalanders gave to OP...sum pple fit work in da intelligence corps unit o
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by FKO1(m): 5:07pm On Jul 27, 2014
elclon: MAH GUYS IT WASN'T MY INTENTION TO DO THIS..AFTER HE SENT THE AIRTIME I REALISED THAT I HAVE RAN OUT OF DATA WHAT CAME TO MY MIND IS FRAUD!!!...WE RE ALL HUMAN..AND I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND... AM SOOO SORRY FOR IT@OP PLS AM SORRY.. I WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR AIRTIME WHENEVER I SEE YOUR MSG COZ I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER ANYMORE... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING MORE THAN THIS COME AND CURSE ME
LOL grin
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by cirmuell(m): 5:15pm On Jul 27, 2014
FKO1: LOL grin
shocked shocked guy why u dey laugh now, grin grin grin grin
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by myworld01: 5:17pm On Jul 27, 2014
elclon: MAH GUYS IT WASN'T MY INTENTION TO DO THIS..AFTER HE SENT THE AIRTIME I REALISED THAT I HAVE RAN OUT OF DATA WHAT CAME TO MY MIND IS FRAUD!!!...WE RE ALL HUMAN..AND I HOPE YOU GUYS CAN UNDERSTAND... AM SOOO SORRY FOR IT@OP PLS AM SORRY.. I WILL GIVE YOU BACK YOUR AIRTIME WHENEVER I SEE YOUR MSG COZ I DON'T HAVE YOUR NUMBER ANYMORE... IF YOU KNOW THAT YOU HAVE NOT DONE ANYTHING MORE THAN THIS COME AND CURSE ME

this is story.... u are a scammer simple, if he didn't bring it here, u won't return the money...... have u return the guy money? if yes fine, if no do that asap or I will do what I promised.... don't dare, I will even post ur family picture and tag them scammer.....

if u really exhaust ur data, give us 2 screenshot of those that bought data from you wen it has not been exhausted.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by dazekid(m): 5:19pm On Jul 27, 2014
lmao!!!! "you're cursing me because of #650,have you not done more than that?" grin grin grin shocked shocked shocked tongue tongue tongue
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by dazekid(m): 5:20pm On Jul 27, 2014

I really don't believe this.The minimum data allocation which you can purchase is 10gigs for 10G's...You don't look like you have 10G's...
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by REDBULL1(m): 5:23pm On Jul 27, 2014
Lol see espionage. Nice work guys!
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Oyetboy(m): 5:24pm On Jul 27, 2014
this is so Fuc.king hilarious but you shouldn't have scammed in the first place, it's true tho. abi all of una wan tell me say una neva scam person or your younger siblings at home
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by parrotibaba(m): 5:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
cirmuell: Lmao, can't help but laugh. Have you guys consider working for our secret service(any) grin
dude any problem u hv,trust NLanders to crack n solve it 4 u,so many smart dudes on NL....me likey grin

2 Likes

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by specimen23(m): 5:47pm On Jul 27, 2014
fellow nairalanders,thank u very much for the great detective work! he has refunded my money to me.......i appreciate d keen nd intellligent responses to help bring this matter to closure..God bless u all.for ur empathy! A special thanks also to @tonardo......guy na u sure pass!

9 Likes

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by luluosas(m): 5:55pm On Jul 27, 2014
mancheeutd: I buy from luluosas even on credits (when I can't get to the bank)and many of my departmental mates have confirmed its genuine ill advice u buy from him next time
Thanks for the recommendations.
Honestly I do feel sad when I see fellow Nigerians duping other Nigerians in the name of offering one service or the other.
Las time, a fellow Nairalander here dupe me of the sum of N11,500 in the name of selling IBall tablet at the rate of N9500.
The thief even went as far as asking the colour I preferred between black and white, thereby giving me false hope when he knew that he deceiving me, because he's actually into those 419 business and not into selling any gadgets.
Anyway I have forgiven him, as I have since put the incidence behind me and moved on.

His name is Matthew. I can't lay my hands on his Nairaland user id again as a result of the recent developments here. His phone number is 09033302085 and he is based in Lagos.
His partner in crime is Odigi by name and his number is 08122226343.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Jul 27, 2014
LMAO! N650 scam.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by elclon: 6:12pm On Jul 27, 2014
what is this..i have refunded the money what is it!!
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by FKO1(m): 6:18pm On Jul 27, 2014
cirmuell: shocked shocked guy why u dey laugh now, grin grin grin grin
THAT ELCLON DUDE IS MAKING ME LAUGH ... HIS STUPIDITY IS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION grin
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by AbuMikey(m): 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
gringrin
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by kingron: 6:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
guyz oya forgive him nah...whennwe scold our children wit one hand we shud do well to welcome him back wit the other hand

1 Like

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by femidejulius(m): 6:24pm On Jul 27, 2014

Behold the words of a swindler! Sonofabitch! Return OP's airtime ASAP. Why do you try to justify your actions by saying OP has done worse than u did? U unrepentant criminal.
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by lilmax(m): 6:25pm On Jul 27, 2014
gringringrin this should be on frontpage
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by cirmuell(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
FKO1: THAT ELCLON DUDE IS MAKING ME LAUGH ... HIS STUPIDITY IS BEYOND HUMAN COMPREHENSION grin
the post is epic! grin cheesy grin

Btw, nyc siggy u've got there.

1 Like

Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by kayultimate(m): 6:26pm On Jul 27, 2014
that serves him right
Re: DATA Reselller Scam Alert. by elclon: 6:28pm On Jul 27, 2014
femidejulius:

Behold the words of a swindler! Sonofabitch! Return OP's airtime ASAP. Why do you try to justify your actions by saying OP has done worse than u did? U unrepentant criminal.
YES AM A CRIMINAL AND YOU SAINT..WHY IS PEOPLE STIL COMENTIN I HAVE GIVEN THE OP BACK HIS MONEY.. WHAT IS IT!!

(1) (2) (3) (4)

Your SIM Card May Disappear Soon / Takee 1 Holographic Smart Phone / Mtn Pulse Instabinge - How To Get 1gb For N200 On Mtn

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.