Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,770 members, 7,817,130 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:42 AM

Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? (7538 Views)

How To Bake A Cake Without An Oven / Can Someone Teach Me How To Make Owo Soup And Also How To Make Ukhodo / How To Bake Nigerian Bread? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by kickout: 10:12am On Oct 14, 2008
please I need someone to teach me how to bake cake,if you are interested please contact me on beautyfair@ymail.com, my location is ph, Orazi precisely, and am a female.please reply me before 31/10/08.3weeks tutorship.
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by bobbyon: 10:49am On Oct 14, 2008
yes, someone can teach you very well but unfortunately you are too far from her location.she leaves in lagos,surulere precisely and i dont know how you can hook up with her.she is very good i know 4 sure.her email is ijbrilliantchick@yahoo.com.
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by obua: 9:06pm On Oct 14, 2008
You can check a catering school along Ada george rd not far from Vita foam depot( closer to Agip rd)
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by Emmay(m): 1:10am On Oct 24, 2008
maybe mama could help?
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by fyneboye(m): 12:12pm On Oct 24, 2008
i''ll help. u call this number 08025192659.
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by bece: 4:03pm On Oct 24, 2008
@poster
check www.bece-culinary..com for recipe cool
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by bece: 4:42pm On Oct 24, 2008
Recipe for Cream Sponge Cake

500g flour
500g margarine
300 sugars
10 eggs
2 ½ tsp baking powder
1 ½ flavoring…eg vanilla

Pls note you can 50:50 of margarine and butter together. Use unsalted butter. (President Butter)

Basic procedure for making cream sponge cakes:
1. Measure flour accurately and sieve into a bowl, add baking powder

2. Measure margarine and butter or either into a mixing bowl and then add your measured sugar into the same bowl and start creaming using a mixer or by handing using a wooden spoon

3. Cream sugar, butter/margarine until light, fluffy, increased in size and almost white, add flavouring.

4. Break egg into a bowl add beat /whisk lightly, add gradually into your creamed mixture and continue mixing well incorporated

5. Switch off mixer and gradually fold in your flour into the mixture using a metal spoon until all flour has been added

6. Pour into a well greased baking pan and bake in a moderately hot/warm oven for 45mins-1hour depending on cake size.

NOTE: To check when ready/when cake is done insert a SHARP OBJECT; knife or skewer into cake middle, if it comes out clean that mean cake is ready
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by realsoft: 11:15pm On Oct 28, 2008
[b]it easy to get start with some materials available with me, or i link you up with my hall mate, she is an expert in anything home service,
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by bece: 11:31am On Oct 29, 2008
@poster :where do u stay
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by serifshorg: 3:50pm On Nov 22, 2008
dear friend,
to bake cake is just very simple. If you wouldn't mind, I have every information required. Send for free info. to serifshorg@yahoo.com or sms 08034408027. Best of luck
Re: Can Someone Teach Me How To Bake Cake? by Saddam: 1:55am On Dec 20, 2010
Start Printing picture on cakes like Ben 10, Hannah Montana

Call 01 7328442

The Complete System and Package consists of

1 unit Canon IP3600 printer = 25,000

25 sheets A4 Edible Frosting Sheet = 10,000

5 sets Edible Ink Printing = 15,000

Total Cost = 50,000

(1) (Reply)

Buy Your Dry Date Nuts/dabinu(dabino) On Escapadeng / Nutritional Value Of Nigerian Food / I Need Recipes For Stew, Spaghetti, Beans, Chicken

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.