Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,502 members, 7,819,820 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:03 AM

What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. (4687 Views)

Non Oil Products For Export - Urgently Needed .. Only Serious People Need Reply / How I Registered My Private Limited Liability Company With Cac Online With 40k / Which Business Can A Student Venture Into On Campus? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 12:24pm On Jul 28, 2014
Handsomebrown: importation Business is wat u need bros. I Cn get a profit monstar package 4u dat containing importation manual nd other product dat cn help u. 08104275464

bro pls can u help me with dat package kceedonaldson@ymail.com, God bless ya
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by jta2012(m): 1:30pm On Jul 28, 2014
Thanks bt u cannot start poultry biz with N40,000.00 bt i can make available to you
my latest ebook on 150 small scale businesses u can do in Nigeria from your home
with less than N50,000.00 CAPITAL .
It is on sale for N5000.00 bt am ready to give u a 50% price slash as we are celebrating
sallah.
With this ebook ,ur worries about what u can do with small capital as start-up is resolved
if u wl add the other success factors ..
If interested ,pls call 08184932156 or email jtaconsult2012co@yahoo.com for more details

jtaconsulting,Lagos,Nigeria.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 2:46pm On Jul 28, 2014
50calibre: Some of you folks are just too funny. 40k is pocket change, not even enough to fill the tank of an 8 or 12 cylinder SUV for one week, what the hell do you think you can achieve with such meagre sum.

Poultry farm business isn't for everyone, not only have you got to know what you are doing, you've got to have the resources.

My advice to you, take that pocket change, call you mates, go to a nice joint and chill. You can even take your girlfriend out on a date, take her to see a new movie, after go fill her belly in any of the restruants and if you're lucky she might fu*k you good that night. grin

Use your money don't throw it into a pit.
stop displaying your low intelligence to the world.

4 Likes

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 2:55pm On Jul 28, 2014
OlamiB: I will message Ɣ☺u now. Tnks
do not call anyone. If you are really desperate as you claim then i'll give you links to read and you can ask questions there better till go and look for the export threads here on NL. The very first one was started by elmatteo. The opportunities are currently huge as you can buy from aliexpress, eBay, craiglist, amazon and almost all online shops. If you can work, you could get a printer and laptop for under 40k and help people type assignments and projects. That's like daily cash. It all depends on you. The opportunities on campus are endless. There are jewellery you can buy, sell cheap and make 100% profit. It is no secret, if you are having difficulty with finding the threads then i'll post them for you. I just hope you can read because if you display any form of laziness i'll simply ignore you.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Adebayolove(m): 10:14pm On Jul 28, 2014
webace:

Hello OP...
First and foremost, you did well by requesting for different business ideas from Nairalanders...
My million advice for you, is this... SETUP A PHOTOCOPY BIZ IN UR SCHOOL
This is a step by step guide...
1. Seek for a space/stand from your school authority/SUG
2. Buy Sharp A4 Photocopier machine
3. Buy fairly used 2.7kv Honda Generator
4. Buy big umbrella
5. Buy 2 rims of A4 papers
6. Buy 5 litres of petrol
7. Buy small size stapler machine
8......... Make cool thousand of Naira back home every days

Lets do the calculation together...
- Used A4 Sharp Photocopier machine will cost you - N17,000
- Generator - N15,000
- Umbralla - N3,000
- 2 Rims of A4 papers - N1,200
- 5litres of petrol - N500
- Stapler machine - N600
- Miscellaneous - N2,000
Total - N39,300

I believe with my careful analysis, you can point out some senses.

I hope this idea is helpful...
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 11:22pm On Jul 28, 2014
50calibre: Some of you folks are just too funny. 40k is pocket change, not even enough to fill the tank of an 8 or 12 cylinder SUV for one week, what the hell do you think you can achieve with such meagre sum.

Poultry farm business isn't for everyone, not only have you got to know what you are doing, you've got to have the resources.

My advice to you, take that pocket change, call you mates, go to a nice joint and chill. You can even take your girlfriend out on a date, take her to see a new movie, after go fill her belly in any of the restruants and if you're lucky she might fu*k you good that night. grin

Use your money don't throw it into a pit.
Ɣ☺u r very discouraging, I have nothing else to say.

1 Like

Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 11:23pm On Jul 28, 2014
blink182: do not call anyone. If you are really desperate as you claim then i'll give you links to read and you can ask questions there better till go and look for the export threads here on NL. The very first one was started by elmatteo. The opportunities are currently huge as you can buy from aliexpress, eBay, craiglist, amazon and almost all online shops. If you can work, you could get a printer and laptop for under 40k and help people type assignments and projects. That's like daily cash. It all depends on you. The opportunities on campus are endless. There are jewellery you can buy, sell cheap and make 100% profit. It is no secret, if you are having difficulty with finding the threads then i'll post them for you. I just hope you can read because if you display any form of laziness i'll simply ignore you.
I m not lazy o
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Nobody: 6:32am On Jul 29, 2014
OlamiB:
I m not lazy o
lol
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Keziehenry(m): 9:42am On Jul 29, 2014
Handsomebrown: importation Business is wat u need bros. I Cn get a profit monstar package 4u dat containing importation manual nd other product dat cn help u. 08104275464
pls i nid d manual too.kindly make it available to me henroski01@gmail.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Etruth: 10:42am On Aug 15, 2014
webace:

Hello OP...
First and foremost, you did well by requesting for different business ideas from Nairalanders...
My million advice for you, is this... SETUP A PHOTOCOPY BIZ IN UR SCHOOL
This is a step by step guide...
1. Seek for a space/stand from your school authority/SUG
2. Buy Sharp A4 Photocopier machine
3. Buy fairly used 2.7kv Honda Generator
4. Buy big umbrella
5. Buy 2 rims of A4 papers
6. Buy 5 litres of petrol
7. Buy small size stapler machine
8......... Make cool thousand of Naira back home every days

Lets do the calculation together...
- Used A4 Sharp Photocopier machine will cost you - N17,000
- Generator - N15,000
- Umbralla - N3,000
- 2 Rims of A4 papers - N1,200
- 5litres of petrol - N500
- Stapler machine - N600
- Miscellaneous - N2,000
Total - N39,300

I believe with my careful analysis, you can point out some senses.

I hope this idea is helpful...
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Ali01: 12:25pm On Aug 15, 2014
OlamiB: I am a 300L student of FUTA, I am an agric student also, I once posted something about starting a poultry with 500thousand naira, but I cnt get that until m tru with service. I have 40K at hand now, I told my parents about starting with 70 chickens at August so I can sell them off for 2500 each at December, but dad hasn't decided wether he will aloow me use the backyard. I have to start something bfr I spend the money. I dnt belive in sleeping with men for money to buy stuffs, I wanna make my money young bfr I graduate. Naiaralanders please help me, I have no whereelse to go. Happy sunday to all and happy celebrations to the Muslims.
Hi, I Suggest U Go For Online Mini Importation.. For Jeweries,earrings,watches.,etc, U Will Surely Make It. Goodluck
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by Mobsync(m): 12:42am On Oct 01, 2014
OlamiB:
I should import usb cable ?

Otg cable is different from USB. O n T he G o cable is used to connect a android/apple/blackberry phone/tablet with another android/apple/blackberry phone/tablet.

You can go with the photocopy business stuff although to me, it might be too stressful for a lady. Besides, it is limited to a single area (your school) where there would be too much competition and peak and off-peak periods.

I would like you to go for the online improtation stuff. Don't buy any ebook from anyone. Go through this thread, everything has been explained there:

Season 1: https://www.nairaland.com/1116339/it-yourself-importation-guide-free

Season 2: https://www.nairaland.com/1186199/it-yourself-importation-guide-free/

In case you're skeptical about buying or you have problems with the requirements (e.g: online shopping cards, logistics etc) and want the buying and shipping done for you, visit this thread:

https://www.nairaland.com/1793756/mayorall-enterprise-pre-order-goods-aliexpress

I wish you the best.

NOTE: I am not Mayorall enterprises. I have never seen him before. I am not his friend neither am I affiliated with him. I merely suggested the third link because I see him as an honest fellow. Whem you see the thread, you'll find testimonies there. Once again, don't buy any ebook from anyone. Most of them know nothing about the ebook they are selling. Thank you.
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by mgolo(m): 7:50pm On Oct 02, 2014
Get in touch with me and I will mentor you at no cost. While you need capital for business. That is not the first consideration.
My email.
ourstomruby@yahoo.com
Re: What Kind Of Business Can I Start With 40k? I Need Reply Bfr I Go Nut. by tomiamida: 1:02pm On Oct 03, 2014
Great opportunity for Entrepreneurs in Nigeria. Cash and Prize awards
You should grab the opportunity, just log on and fill the form and share with friends

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1mwnUlddxptVNkW9Q1btZvODXGt8GEKSFxU5fukK969c/viewform

https://www.nairaland.com/1882560/entrepreneurial-empowerment-project-winner-qualifies

(1) (2) (Reply)

Gtbank Online Banking Charges? / How Tomake Huge Income Monthly Producing Pesticide And Insecticide / How to become a millionaire before November

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.