Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,845 members, 7,810,256 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:00 AM

A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others (769 Views)

NAFDAC Issues Alert On The Presence Of Contaminated Nestle Maggi Noodles / How Many Times Dou You Eat In Day? / Please Help Me, I Can't Eat Meat Anymore. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by yinkuscious(m): 4:10pm On Jul 27, 2014
I was in a meeting this afternoon, we are just 6 males and 1 female. When item seven was served, a guy just moved to the back to eat and leave us on the table and dis guy is a mature guy. I was now tinkin if there are people lik dat in d world. Are u 1 of dem? Share ur experienc or wats ur view about pple who behave lik dis?

1 Like

Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by zyzxx(m): 4:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
i eat anywhere so far am comfortable.

But well there are people like dat
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by yinkuscious(m): 4:27pm On Jul 27, 2014
zyzxx: i eat anywhere so far am comfortable.

But well there are people like dat
zyzxx, hw can u nw define dia prob?
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by zyzxx(m): 4:59pm On Jul 27, 2014
yinkuscious: zyzxx, hw can u nw define dia prob?
this wan na jamb question oo yoruba will say " se o se e ri?? " so my man am not in d best position to answer dat sir
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by AbuMikey(m): 8:57pm On Jul 27, 2014
I am one of them, I can't eat in front of "People" tongue
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by yinkuscious(m): 6:56am On Jul 28, 2014
AbuMikey:

I am one of them, I can't eat in front of "People" tongue
guess d reason is because u av a special mouth or a special chewing habit or d rate @ which u eat na Chai!!

1 Like

Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by AbuMikey(m): 8:38am On Jul 28, 2014
yinkuscious: guess d reason is because u av a special mouth or a special chewing habit or d rate @ which u eat na Chai!!

Trust Me, Your statement above is false!!! wink
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by Krasid(m): 11:00am On Jul 28, 2014
I used to have this problem but it is now a thing of the past.
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by yinkuscious(m): 3:48pm On Jul 28, 2014
Krasid: I used to have this problem but it is now a thing of the past.
lol.. Shey na 4 back stage u use to eat den or na 4 backyard ?
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by Nobody: 5:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
Me too, i find it difficult to eat in the midst of people.
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by yinkuscious(m): 7:01pm On Jul 28, 2014
IfyAngela: Me too, i find it difficult to eat in the midst of people.
is it cos u got a special mouth or because u jst got shy to open ur mouth in d presenc of pple?
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by Nobody: 9:57pm On Jul 28, 2014
yinkuscious: is it cos u got a special mouth or because u jst got shy to open ur mouth in d presenc of pple?
Nah its cos i'm shy i guess and i get uncomfortable doing that so i avoid eating in public.
Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by milkydaddy(m): 11:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
As 4 me,despite i'm a lefty,I can eat anythin eatable outside.I alwaz dey happy weneva i go 2 any occasion wit these set of pple,coz evry food shared there go turn my own.& I alwaz lyk buyin edible thins publicly 4 their present coz they won't eat.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by yinkuscious(m): 12:29am On Jul 29, 2014
milkydaddy: As 4 me,despite i'm a lefty,I can eat anythin eatable outside.I alwaz dey happy weneva i go 2 any occasion wit these set of pple,coz evry food shared there go turn my own.& I alwaz lyk buyin edible thins publicly 4 their present coz they won't eat.
bro, I tink I want to b lik u. Lol "anytin goes minstry"

1 Like

Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by yinkuscious(m): 12:36am On Jul 29, 2014
IfyAngela:
Nah its cos i'm shy i guess and i get uncomfortable doing that so i avoid eating in public.
hope u are planning on hw to stop dat and bring urself to d reality nobody cares about how anybody eats... Its about makin urself comfortable anywher.

1 Like

Re: A Thread For People Who Can't Eat In The Presence Of Others by Nobody: 7:24am On Jul 29, 2014
yinkuscious: hope u are planning on hw to stop dat and bring urself to d reality nobody cares about how anybody eats... Its about makin urself comfortable anywher.
yeah i know, i have to work on my mind.

(1) (Reply)

See What They Do With Cockroaches (video) / Taste "The Pineapple Express" / Back In The Days Of Plastic Cutleries As Kids

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.