Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,029 members, 7,953,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:32 AM

See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos (764 Views)

Charlyboy Releases New Fierce Photos / PHOTOS : See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos / Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In Hot, Fierce New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by stam101(m): 4:40pm On Jul 27, 2014
These days wherever you see the Area Fada, you will see his ‘Virgins’ around him.

He shared some fierce photos they took together on his instagram page…

Re: See Charly Boy And His ‘virgins’ In New Fierce Photos by HarrisonAkadidi(m): 4:43pm On Jul 27, 2014
HILL TOP NEXT TOP MODEL is a proudly Nigerian modeling reality TV show, bringing amazing models from different African countries into the Hill Top Mansion LIVE in Lagos.
Male and female models will camped in the house for 13 days – Models will be evicted and engaged with lots of activities.
- Details: www.hilltopntm.com

PIN: 28025F46

(1) (Reply)

My Massive Butt* Is My Greatest Asset – Lydia Forson / AUDIO + VIDEO: Sym19 – Nice Like You / M.i Discloses “thechairman” Album Is His Last .. See Why

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.