Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,750 members, 7,809,868 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:22 PM

Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family (8610 Views)

Men Are NOT The HEAD Of The Family! Read My Reason! / Re: Man Beats Wife After Their Wedding / Why Is The Man The Head Of The Family? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by xp17(m): 6:34am On Jul 28, 2014
there's nothing like gender equality. whoever told you that has lied to you.
it takes a good coach to run a club and a man is...

head------------man,
subordinate----woman
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by tintingz(m): 6:50am On Jul 28, 2014
That's why "equity" is the word here, equality is delusional when it comes to the role of a man and a woman, equality only exist in our mind and spirit.

There is reason why women in the past still want the men to be the head even our present day women still want men to be the head. smiley

Any person that says there is nothing like "headship" need his/her brain to be on reset factory.

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by lawrenceunaa: 6:52am On Jul 28, 2014
ochejoseph: SINCERELY CAN YOU DO THIS ?
yes I can do it .it's no crime
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by tintingz(m): 7:04am On Jul 28, 2014
ochejoseph:

Lets stop destroying homes by promoting articles that divide the family and destroy society, if we respect our wives, and treat them as Queens , they will make us the Kings we truly are
[i]
Yes men are doing their best to treat women like Queens but our feminist sisters doesn't wanna treat men like Kings, they are misleading our innocent sisters. smiley
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Justice629(m): 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
ochejoseph: SINCERELY CAN YOU DO THIS ?
I do it always
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by aluunoble: 7:17am On Jul 28, 2014
tintingz: That's why "equity" is the word here, equality is delusional when it comes to the role of a man and a woman, equality only exist in our mind and spirit.

There is reason why women in the past still want the men to be the head even our present day women still want men to be the head. smiley

Any person that says there is nothing like "headship" need his/her brain to be on reset factory.

Tell that to the Op whom he's countering. He was so delusional I hope he visits this thread and read sense in a balanced opinion.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Superstar007(m): 7:45am On Jul 28, 2014
The truth is that this epistle doesn't change the fact that the man is the head of the family. . . Dey there dey deceive yourself tongue tongue
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by maryhaam(f): 7:50am On Jul 28, 2014
yea man is the head of the family,without the man there is no family,the op is just praiding the women which some of u dont do nor acknowledge.nice write up,proud to be a lady.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by oppinionated(f): 8:00am On Jul 28, 2014
idris4r83: Man is the head while woman is the neck that turns the head.

Why can't both the males and females be co-heads together?
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by GlorifiedTunde(m): 8:04am On Jul 28, 2014
Simple issue. Man always remains the head of the home, not to dominate or control or rule his wife. But to love, lead, protect and guide her. Its a position of responsibility and not show of authority.

From what the Bible makes me believe, it could be more tasking if it is properly done. That's why a great husband must have broad enough shoulders to carry all the weight of the family.

My Dad was a Super Father and Husband # world's greatest dad, we miss you kiss

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Jambsupport(f): 8:08am On Jul 28, 2014
Sophyrocks: Times and times again, i have questioned who really is the HEAD OF THE FAMILY with the constant emphasis on women women women up and down to contribute sooooo much to making marriage work while the man is left alone to do nothing. Infact excuses are always provided for the man's irresponsibilty. This belief of men being babies whose faeces should be constantly cleaned up by their wives makes me laugh!! I dnt think people truly understand what being the head is. This is because people see being the Head as a Mere position, Like a position of the president, a military commandant, a position of power that must not be struggled/competed for and not as an exemplary role filled with responsibilties. A lot of people do not like to focus on the responsibilities being the Head brings. People who love to use the 'Man is the Head' national anthem to suppress women need to read their bibles properly as to what being the head really means. If a married woman is to do soooo much while her husband does so little, Why is he the Head?

Kudos to the Op. Nice one. You will only be treated as a king if you treat your wife as a queen.
and u said these rubbish with so much boldness? smh for how some of us thinks.

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Jambsupport(f): 8:09am On Jul 28, 2014
maryhaam: yea man is the head of the family,without the man there is no family,the op is just praiding the women which some of u dont do nor acknowledge.nice write up,proud to be a lady.
i can reason with this.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by staaan(m): 8:11am On Jul 28, 2014
ochejoseph: When I opened that thread like Many other Nairalander’s I expected to see cogent points that Points to the Fact that despite the Bible say we as Men are still subordinates to our Beautiful wives in many ways, now before you start throwing stones read this carefully

Hitting a woman is the strongest sign of a Man's weakness , forget the Fact that some women can turn the Pope into Mike Tyson , it is completely Unacceptable for any man to hit his wife or vice versa its simply crossing the red line.[/b] [color=#006600][/color]
[b]

[b][/b]There are several reasons why I strongly believe women are technically stronger than men.
Here is a scenario from typical Nigerian Village:

Scene 1 : Husband and wife wake up and Both head to the Farm ,husband on Bicycle ,wife on Foot

Scene 2 : Wife arrives late Husband starts complaining , wife explains she had to breast feed the child before leaving her with Grand Ma ,quarrel is resolved and they Both carry out the Farm work together

Scene 3 : Husband Complains he is tired, wife says she Needs time to gather more fire wood , Husband takes some rest under the Mango tree in the Farm while wife gathers more fire wood and picks some fruits for the Kids

Scene 4:
Farm work over, they both get set to head Home , husband mounts his bicycle and Pedal home with little or no Load , wife carrying a heap of farm produce, fruits and fire wood heads Home on foot

Scene 5: Wife on arrival Home sees husband drinking palm wine under the tree with his friends, greets them and head straight for the fire place to make Brunch

Scene 6: she finishes and serves the family food , Bath the children and wash their clothes but before she could clean up the kids and herself the sun was already setting

Scene : 7 as the sun sets , the Powerful woman already has her dinner on fire , before darkness falls she set the lamp and set dinner before the family, they eat and are all happy

Scene 8. As Night falls they all go to Bed, but while she was about to enjoy her sweet deep and well deserved sleep Oga ( "Head of the Home "wink taps her to complain about the ''konjititis'' and the Need to placate the one eyed Snake , again she rises up to the occasion and delivers:

It takes less than 3 minutes for head of the home to fall into slumber after discharging the white paint , but the woman takes more time to sleep because of the earlier interruption to her sleep .

When morning come the whole scenario is repeated

In Urban areas the scenario is not different

Scene 1 : Both wake up and Go to work , return by 5pm all stressed up ,

Scene: 2 on arrival wife moves straight into the kitchen while we the ''head of the home'' start changing channels from BBC to NTA , from CNN to Aljezeera flipping through newspapers and our phones in the process.

Scene 3: food is served we eat and go to Bed for some rest, she cleans up, and clear out all the rubbish in the house, But immediately she hits the Bed without even allowing her take a breath we pounce on Her, as loving as she is , she looks straight into your eyes and say ''OK but let me change "

On a lighter Note

1. You work for 30 days you collect your 10,000 Salary you carry 4,000 give woman to buy her cream!

Who is the head = the woman

2. You fought over a woman and you got beaten mercilessly and left unconscious by the road side !
Who is the head = the women

3. You feed your family Indomie, while you drink garri. But you buy fried rice and chicken + salad for that woman !

4. You Buy Okirika for your children, bend down select for yourself and Gucci for the Babe

Who is the head = the Babe

5. You send =N= 200 credit to your Mum, =N= 100 to your Dad and your own phone only has credit for flashing but you buy =N 3000 credit for the woman !

Who is the Head= the woman

6. Your Fathers Peugeot 504 is grounded, you just bought your babe a Rav 4!

Who is the head= the Babe

7. Your younger sister Needs 100'K for surgery you deny her, but paid 300''K for that woman to attend her best friends 30th Birthday in the Dubai !

Finally

God took extra time to make women ,to say they are beautiful is an understatement , he gave them extraordinary grace to cope with situations that could make a man commit suicide ,without women our homes will be in shambles !
However, God can never be wrong, He is just too Intelligent, How can the one who suspended the ball called earth Without strings be wrong , The Kabiyesi who uses the mouth of Fish as ATM Never fails !

He said Man is the head of the Home

Ephesians 5 Vs 22 -25 AMPLIFIED

5:22 Wives, be subject (be submissive
and adapt yourselves) to your own
husbands as [a service] to the Lord.
5:23 For the husband is head of the wife
as Christ is the Head of the church,
Himself the Savior of [His] body.
5:24 As the church is subject to Christ,
so let wives also be subject in
everything to their husbands.
5:25 Husbands, love your wives, as
Christ loved the church and gave
Himself up for her

Peter 3:1 - Likewise, ye wives, [be] in subjection to
your own husbands; that, if any obey not the word,
they also may without the word be won by the
conversation of the wives;

Lets stop destroying homes by promoting articles that divide the family and destroy society, if we respect our wives, and treat them as Queens , they will make us the Kings we truly are

ENJOY YOUR HOLIDAYS

OCHE BLOGS AT http://tsuntsumediaservices..com/

TWITTER: https://twitter.com/ochejoseph
Oga I agree with u ooo but I have a question. When is it safe to say that a woman has crossed the line? Is it when she kills the man with attitude problems via hypertension? Or is it only men that cross the line? Please dont get me wrong I dont equally believe in hitting a woman but when some women push u, u would be surprised at ur capabilities.... my thinking though.

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by freecocoa(f): 8:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Jambsupport: and u said these rubbish with so much boldness? smh for how some of us thinks.
You call that beautiful post rubbish? I must be seeing things.

3 Likes

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by hotwax: 8:27am On Jul 28, 2014
Don't you get the simple logic?
when a man buys a car, they tell him to get a house, when get a house , they tell him "its now time to get married"

house, car, pets, wife are all properties.
all object of fame and pleasure.

we pay hefty money to purchase all of them.

the woman in your scenerio did much work than her husband. Why? Do you know how much the guy paid for dowry?

Car and wife are both delicate, luxurious and require care. Men treat women as delicate properties. That's why they do like mumu to their wife. Just like you will nurture your ferari with care. You don't want your Audi Q7 break down on third mainland bridge.

the moment the society realize they are selling their daughter, the better.

I can do anything to make my Audi q7 happy and healthy, so also ny woman. If that makes my Audi Q7 head of my house , no problem

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by tomiobj(m): 8:44am On Jul 28, 2014
ochejoseph:

Hitting a woman is the strongest sign of a Man's weakness , forget the Fact that some women can turn the Pope into Mike Tyson , it is completely Unacceptable for any man to hit his wife or vice versa its simply crossing the red line.

What most people say is 'it dosen't matter what she did,its never ok to hit a woman' but if you believe women are truly equal to men then it follows that any appropriate reason to hit a man is also an appropriate reason to hit a woman.there aren't a lot of reasons to hit anyone but having a womanliness dosen't magically make you a fragile creature that can't deal with getting punched the same as a man.
Woman pulls a knife out @ u,knock her d Bleep out
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by LaurelP(m): 8:46am On Jul 28, 2014
Sophyrocks: Times and times again, i have questioned who really is the HEAD OF THE FAMILY with the constant emphasis on women women women up and down to contribute sooooo much to making marriage work while the man is left alone to do nothing. Infact excuses are always provided for the man's irresponsibilty. This belief of men being babies whose faeces should be constantly cleaned up by their wives makes me laugh!! I dnt think people truly understand what being the head is. This is because people see being the Head as a Mere position, Like a position of the president, a military commandant, a position of power that must not be struggled/competed for and not as an exemplary role filled with responsibilties. A lot of people do not like to focus on the responsibilities being the Head brings. People who love to use the 'Man is the Head' national anthem to suppress women need to read their bibles properly as to what being the head really means. If a married woman is to do soooo much while her husband does so little, Why is he the Head?

Kudos to the Op. Nice one. You will only be treated as a king if you treat your wife as a queen.

Man is d head of d family period
D bible did not give any condition, is it u dat will do so?
"Wives honour ur husbands, husbands love ur wives"
U can't be wiser dan God

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by ochejoseph(m): 8:58am On Jul 28, 2014
staaan:
Oga I agree with u ooo but I have a question. When is it safe to say that a woman has crossed the line? Is it when she kills the man with attitude problems via hypertension? Or is it only men that cross the line? Please dont get me wrong I dont equally believe in hitting a woman but when some women push u, u would be surprised at ur capabilities.... my thinking though.
. To be honest with you my bro some. Women are worst than shekau they can transform a peaceful home into Sambisa , Nevertheless as an intelligent man I don't expect you to fall for the attitude of a bad woman or a good woman gone Bad ! If you can convince her to marry you and throw her fathers name away you have the power to stop her from Barking and start loving again ! Believe in your ability always calm down and be the man but never forget the power of prayer it can do wonders ! Good morning
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Clefcentfelix(m): 9:00am On Jul 28, 2014
The man being the head of the family simply refers to the hierarchy in decision making especially when the wife holds a different view, that's why it also says wives should submit, the scripture didn't intend the head to beat, he's not headmaster of a primary school, he's head in the affairs of the home. I don't think that's hard to comprehend
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by ochejoseph(m): 9:09am On Jul 28, 2014
tomiobj:

What most people say is 'it dosen't matter what she did,its never ok to hit a woman' but if you believe women are truly equal to men then it follows that any appropriate reason to hit a man is also an appropriate reason to hit a woman.there aren't a lot of reasons to hit anyone but having a womanliness dosen't magically make you a fragile creature that can't deal with getting punched the same as a man.
Woman pulls a knife out @ u,knock her d Bleep out
. First of all the God that place you as head did nor expect you to turn your home into a chinese film theatre . How ever I still wish to reiterate by earlier stand ,when you married her was she Knife wielding ? NO you saw an angelic beauty a Nice woman and you insisted on making her your wife which you did ! Now if over the years she has started carrying Knife it only Implies one thing she is trying to protect herself from a man that has developed a habit of beating her at the slightest provocation . If we must hit our wives for whatever they do wrong we will beat them at least 10 times in one day beco's women and children have one thing in common ! They don't know when they are misbehaving !but hitting a woman is pure Madness and sheer irresponsibility , I rather you walk away and return later to calm things
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by tomiobj(m): 9:14am On Jul 28, 2014
ochejoseph: . First of all the God that place you as head did nor expect you to turn your home into a chinese film theatre . How ever I still wish to reiterate by earlier stand ,when you married her was she Knife wielding ? NO you saw an angelic beauty a Nice woman and you insisted on making her your wife which you did ! Now if over the years she has started carrying Knife it only Implies one thing she is trying to protect herself from a man that has developed a habit of beating her at the slightest provocation . If we must hit our wives for whatever they do wrong we will beat them at least 10 times in one day beco's women and children have one thing in common ! They don't know when they are misbehaving !but hitting a woman is pure Madness and sheer irresponsibility , I rather you walk away and return later to calm things

Hitting a woman is pure madness bah. So if a man raises a knife at you nko
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Jovie: 9:46am On Jul 28, 2014
this counter thread was written with a cool head, as opposed to d heat and anger in the initial thread...
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 10:08am On Jul 28, 2014
LaurelP:

Man is d head of d family period
D bible did not give any condition, is it u dat will do so?
"Wives honour ur husbands, husbands love ur wives"
U can't be wiser dan God

And is there anywhere i said that Man is not the head in my comment? Please take some english comprehension lessons before you understand my comment.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 10:13am On Jul 28, 2014
Jambsupport: and u said these rubbish with so much boldness? smh for how some of us thinks.

Even the way you understand english is rubbish and Zero. Take some english comprehension lessons before pouncing on my comment and calling it rubbish. Read my comment slowly.

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Danhumprey: 10:37am On Jul 28, 2014
kulyie: Una don quick do COUNTER THREAD? grin

nawa o grin

oya o forward match here if you hear your name grin

the following people are wanted in this thread as I spread my mat grin

Cococandy
damphurey
Sophyrocks
coogar
Relationship 101
Feraz

and other well wishers grin

you are wanted here o grin

co
Present,ma'am!

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by dabossman(m): 10:46am On Jul 28, 2014
Aidy97: Not all men treat their wives with disrespect,..

Thank you o! Sometimes peeps make it seem like all men are irresponsible, lazy louts who treat women like trash. Yet I know so many ladies who would honestly swear that their husbands are their pillar of strength and men who will tell you that their wives are their greatest treasure.
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by godunia(m): 10:52am On Jul 28, 2014
So long as we re not blind n have d balls in between our legs controlling our head,we shall remain slaves to women.We have been conditioned to slave for them.the world consider it abnormal if u re not seen with one.God gave the admonition in order to help us maintain a degree of orderliness within d marriage,if not women for finish us.thank God o
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Nobody: 10:56am On Jul 28, 2014
freecocoa: You call that beautiful post rubbish? I must be seeing things.

My sister, please dnt blame her too much. She lacks good english comprehension. Someone else also in her league has also quoted me too. A lot of people didnt even make at least a 'C' grade in their english school cert.

grin grin grin grin
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by myspnigeria: 11:14am On Jul 28, 2014
Man is the head of course. But that doesn't mean women are 2nd class citizens eother
Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by freecocoa(f): 11:50am On Jul 28, 2014
Sophyrocks:

My sister, please dnt blame her too much. She lacks good english comprehension. Someone else also in her league has also quoted me too. A lot of people didnt even make at least a 'C' grade in their english school cert.

grin grin grin grin
That has to be the case o, if not, hmm grin

1 Like

Re: Re : Man Is Not The Head Of The Family by Emmaomotob(m): 12:11pm On Jul 28, 2014
hotwax: Don't you get the simple logic?
when a man buys a car, they tell him to get a house, when get a house , they tell him "its now time to get married"

house, car, pets, wife are all properties.
all object of fame and pleasure.

we pay hefty money to purchase all of them.

the woman in your scenerio did much work than her husband. Why? Do you know how much the guy paid for dowry?

Car and wife are both delicate, luxurious and require care. Men treat women as delicate properties. That's why they do like mumu to their wife. Just like you will nurture your ferari with care. You don't want your Audi Q7 break down on third mainland bridge.

the moment the society realize they are selling their daughter, the better.

I can do anything to make my Audi q7 happy and healthy, so also ny woman. If that makes my Audi Q7 head of my house , no problem
Has someone ever told you that YOU ARE MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDDD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Is It Advisable To Have A Male As House Help? / What Should A Good Wife Do With Her Earnings? / I Need A Flatmate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.