Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,075 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

Awesome Benefits Of Ardhachandraasan - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Awesome Benefits Of Ardhachandraasan (874 Views)

Awesome Benefits Of Dhanuraasan / Awesome! Ballet Dancing And She's 9 Months Pregnant / 7 Awesome Things The Woman Body Does During Pregnancy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awesome Benefits Of Ardhachandraasan by parcha(f): 5:22pm On Jul 27, 2014
All over the globe millions of people practice yoga for different insights.Some people may go for spiritual insights and some may go for mental and health balance.Even if other means of arts are available for health and mental balance Yoga is proved its wonderful importance over the ancient years.
Getting relaxation within few minutes is the main characteristic feature of Yoga.Yogic arts are the most prefered for who are enduring from over weight,obesity,diabetes,Blood pressure,thyroid and many more.So practice yoga for atleast thrice a week will give aus balanced way of life..

In this article, I will expound you the very important benefits of Ardhachandrasan

What is Ardhachandrasan?
Ardhachandrsan is also known as half moon pose.Once you understand this pose it can stand as most pinnacle pose for doing other yoga poses It is the utmost foundational pose that helps to get firm waist shape.

How To Do Ardhachandrasan?
To do this asana,first you have stand on the yoga mat in tadasan pose.
Take a deep breathe and relax for 30 seconds.
Inhale ,bring your both arms at the chest and hold against each other.
Now exhale and raise your hands upwards .
Now inhale and slowly bend towards left side.
Hold in this position for 30- 60 sec of time,observing the pressure on the waist part of the body mainly and on hips.
Now exhale and come back to the normal position.
Do repeat the same procedure for right side also
Benefits of Ardhachandrasan:
It helps to strengthening the ankles ,knees ,hips,thighs.
Strengthens abdomen muscles and spine .
Reduces anxiety and stress.
Reduces back aches and gives relaxation for shoulder muscles.
Improves concentration power.
Reduces Depression.
Reduces fat around waist and side parts of the body.
Tip:Do not practice this asana when you have spine problems ,severe back ache and periods for ladies.

I hope you have gained information from my article Ardhachandrasan:Yoga For Beginners
If you like this article share with in your circle.If you have any queries feel free to share in comments .

You might also likePadmasana Benefits

Thank you
Visit My Blog @www.medizeal.com

All over the globe millions of people practice yoga for different insights.Some people may go for spiritual insights and some may go for mental and health balance.Even if other means of arts are available for health and mental balance Yoga is proved its wonderful importance over the ancient years.
Getting relaxation within few minutes is the main characteristic feature of Yoga.Yogic arts are the most prefered for who are enduring from over weight,obesity,diabetes,Blood pressure,thyroid and many more.So practice yoga for atleast thrice a week will give aus balanced way of life..

In this article, I will expound you the very important benefits of Ardhachandrasan

What is Ardhachandrasan?
Ardhachandrsan is also known as half moon pose.Once you understand this pose it can stand as most pinnacle pose for doing other yoga poses It is the utmost foundational pose that helps to get firm waist shape.

How To Do Ardhachandrasan?
To do this asana,first you have stand on the yoga mat in tadasan pose.
Take a deep breathe and relax for 30 seconds.
Inhale ,bring your both arms at the chest and hold against each other.
Now exhale and raise your hands upwards .
Now inhale and slowly bend towards left side.
Hold in this position for 30- 60 sec of time,observing the pressure on the waist part of the body mainly and on hips.
Now exhale and come back to the normal position.
Do repeat the same procedure for right side also
Benefits of Ardhachandrasan:
It helps to strengthening the ankles ,knees ,hips,thighs.
Strengthens abdomen muscles and spine .
Reduces anxiety and stress.
Reduces back aches and gives relaxation for shoulder muscles.
Improves concentration power.
Reduces Depression.
Reduces fat around waist and side parts of the body.
Tip:Do not practice this asana when you have spine problems ,severe back ache and periods for ladies.

I hope you have gained information from my article Ardhachandrasan:Yoga For Beginners
If you like this article share with in your circle.If you have any queries feel free to share in comments .

You might also like Padmasana Benefits

Thank you
Visit My Blog @www.medizeal.com

http://www.medizeal.com/2014/07/ardhachandrasanyoga-for-beginners.html

(1) (Reply)

Ebola Virus Prevention With Hot Water And Salt ,how True? / Ten Ways To Fight Your Fears And anxieties / Dr Kent Brantly Totally Recovers From Ebola

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.